• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    I know I'm late on this, but since we got a new lounge takes a lounge couch and claims this is my couch and no one else can have it.

But anyway, how have you guys and gals been?

Years
    Meh. Fed up of not feeling well :( Rewatching the West Wing for the gazillionth time at the mo to go along with the West Wing Weekly podcast which is fun. Also trying not to despair at real world politics!

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    I think I need to start laying off of Mountain Dew and soda in general for a while. Something has lately not been sitting right with them and it's causing my acid reflux to act up more than usual every time I drink one.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I need to do some laundry myself sometime. I just got back from Austin after a long week over there. I anticipated that I'd be back on Monday but I stayed another day and a half instead. So, you can imagine the dirty clothes I have atm lmao.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back