• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm looking forward to my trip to Virginia in a month! It'll be the first time in five years I've been out of the state of Florida x_x

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Sweet, Zach! I'm going to Cali in August. I'm debating whether I should do one week or two weeks. Tickets are cheap right now.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Awww, I hope you get to do that someday!

Speaking of which, I just booked my flight to California in August. Gonna be there for two weeks.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    No trips for me anytime soon. I'm OK here for now (despite the urge to travel) but I gotta buy a new camera lens and laptop and other photography things before I travel again. But omg I get the urge to a lot so it sucks :(

Kinda wanna travel home but I have my photos and dreams (the best part of my memory unlocks when I'm asleep. I remember stuff I've forgotten even in my dreams lol) so I'm OK for now.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Working in summer is a big change for me. I hope I can at least get a free weekend to go visit my dad as I usually did every year around this time.

That's what you get when you work mostly covering the Southern hemisphere and they have all their seasons upside-down ;( I'll probably end up getting a proper month off in... December or so.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    This reminds me when sometimes the new videos that I watched on YouTube got the 301+ label slapped on it back in the day, until the feature is no more. I just don't get why they used to have 301+ thing in the first place.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    That'd be nice! Part-time job will be great to ease some burden, so you can keep on having usual activity while earning some money as well! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I hate it when it gets so hot and humid that even though it's nice out it's just WAY to hot to want to do anything.

Years
    My birthday (turning 24 this year) will likely be boring again. Because I'll have to wait for Christmas to get a new Pokemon game again.

Years
    I only ever had one actual party and it was a bust so after that I just had small get togethers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back