• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Hi! About Rescue Rangers, I just started playing it, and recently finished the Butterfly saving event. Now, it feels very repetitive that you have to start from Sinister Forest every time a new mission arises. How long will that go on?

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
if you like to past entei you should get earthquake tm in the cave where you found first groudon so dont ever forget to get it :D after that you can battle entei and you can also caught it :D

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2010
How do you save? When I saved, I closed it, then when I came back, my saved data was lost and I had to start again.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Riolu is next to Selaro town (I think). Thats the 3rd Gym Town, not 2nd. As for what you do next, have you tried going up through the town your in? Been a bit since I played it...

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
Years
the town im in i cant go up coz its the cycle road and i dont have i cycle i went up there and got a charmander then tried to in but couldnt coz i dont have a bike

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
AH! I now what to do! go to the top left of the town! there should be a route. keep going and go into the cave. Follow the cave until you get outside. When you see grassy tiles, you have reached a town. There is a bike shop. get a bike and then go back.

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
Years
found riolu in rose path for anyone wondering

I went through the cave and it was a dead end ,i saw a prof and both teams , but still a dead end

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2013
ok can some1 herlp me ive been 2 the tibuol place idk how 2 spell it and i have seven badges and dive but how do i get past entie it is so annoying all my guy does is run away plz help

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
how do i get to Retazo City so i can enter the cave there and beat all the grunts in that base?

finish the Shadow Lugia event in Cherrygrove City, the event in Mt. Pyre, the stolen submarine event, and then fly back to Retazo City and enter the cave.

Hi! About Rescue Rangers, I just started playing it, and recently finished the Butterfly saving event. Now, it feels very repetitive that you have to start from Sinister Forest every time a new mission arises. How long will that go on?

Hm... Rescue Caterpie, Rescue Rose, go to Garden Filed with Rose, rescue Caterpie's Mom... I forgot the others, but yeah, you'll always end up in Sinister Woods to take missions.

what do you do after the chapter "realization" I'm stuck and there is no special events to do. Help!

Are you playing the latest available version?
if you do, then talk to Kangaskhan and you'll have a new mission, which is to go to Poketropolis...

if you like to past entei you should get earthquake tm in the cave where you found first groudon so dont ever forget to get it :D after that you can battle entei and you can also caught it :D

I never knew that the TM Earthquake can make us enter through Entei. :\

How do you save? When I saved, I closed it, then when I came back, my saved data was lost and I had to start again.

read the how to play a hack rules in the hack showcase.

where is shinx and how do i get to rioulo?

both are found in the second island, Selaro Island. I think Shinx's in Rose Path and Riolu's in Rose Path as well...
I forgot where I put them. :\

what do i do after i give the package to stern, and how do i get riolu? pm me with the answer is you will

after you gave the package to stern, go west from Monatami City and enter through the cave there to get to Destral City and get your bike.

found riolu in rose path for anyone wondering

I went through the cave and it was a dead end ,i saw a prof and both teams , but still a dead end

professor? enter the cave inside the forest. :\

ok can some1 herlp me ive been 2 the tibuol place idk how 2 spell it and i have seven badges and dive but how do i get past entie it is so annoying all my guy does is run away plz help

fly back to Retazo CIty and surf east to get to Cinnabar Island and again, surf south to reach the water area where you can use Dive.

This is probably a stupid question but how do you open it?

read the rules on how to apply patches in the hack showcase thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back