• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Q: Where's the master balls?
A: One's in LC Base, the otehr one's in Cinnabar isle.

Q: hey, what if i died from that level 99 dark lugia? can i catch it later on in the story, or is that it? it said at the end that blitz saved my life an sent me to the pkmn center when all my pkmn died.
A: It's okay if you lose to lvl 99 Dark Lugia. The story will saty as is. And yes, you can catch it later on.

Found two spelling mistakes in your first post.

For example:Other.

You spelt it otehr.

And the other one:Stay.

You spelt it saty.

Hope you fix them.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2008
Confused

Hey there, first i'd just like to say that Reign of legends is definitely the best version of Pokemon thats been created to date. Now, i've beaten the elite 4 and captured dark lugia with the master ball. You said that the other master ball was in Cinnabar Isle... i've searched there literally for hours, land and sea, with no results. Could you possibly point me in the right direction?

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2011
I cant find the elite 4..and the search doesnt show any answers about it ;/ so im asking now. WHERE ARE THE ELITE FOUR O_O!
Thanks.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey there, first i'd just like to say that Reign of legends is definitely the best version of Pokemon thats been created to date. Now, i've beaten the elite 4 and captured dark lugia with the master ball. You said that the other master ball was in Cinnabar Isle... i've searched there literally for hours, land and sea, with no results. Could you possibly point me in the right direction?

Trash bin...

I cant find the elite 4..and the search doesnt show any answers about it ;/ so im asking now. WHERE ARE THE ELITE FOUR O_O!
Thanks.

Ultima City...
surf and use waterfall...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Ultima City's the second town you can get to when you play a new game.
That's where you first met Blitz and battled him with a Riolu and a Pidgey.

Refer to the map in the first post.

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2011
Sorry im just too exited xD..Thanks ^.^

Sorry for double posting, but where is latios found?...Yes around gento..i know..but is there any specific place? or maybe a place where he is found more?
Thx

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2010
Umm ive beaten the elite four.. Is there anything you do after that. because the brother character said something about a shadow pokemon and a city but i fast forwarded by mistake, coulld you enlighten me please Jagold :)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Sorry im just too exited xD..Thanks ^.^

Sorry for double posting, but where is latios found?...Yes around gento..i know..but is there any specific place? or maybe a place where he is found more?
Thx

Specific location?
Yeah, the grassy areas and watery areas and caves of Gento.

Umm ive beaten the elite four.. Is there anything you do after that. because the brother character said something about a shadow pokemon and a city but i fast forwarded by mistake, coulld you enlighten me please Jagold :)

go to either Retazo Harbor or Monatami Harbor and sail to Vermillion. ;)

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2010

go to either Retazo Harbor or Monatami Harbor and sail to Vermillion. ;)
Thanks for the speedy answer sir :)

One more thing.. Ive caught the Dark Lugia, beat the gym leader.. But i cant find out of vermillion.. What next?

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thanks for the speedy answer sir :)

One more thing.. Ive caught the Dark Lugia, beat the gym leader.. But i cant find out of vermillion.. What next?

caught Shadow Lugia?
how?

you are suppose to catch it in Vermilion.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I think he did Time, he's saying he beat Vermillions Gym Leader and then caught Shadow Lugia. go back to the boat and sail back if that is the case. Then try to find every Legendary and catch them all. then face Angellan...

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2010
I think he did Time, he's saying he beat Vermillions Gym Leader and then caught Shadow Lugia. go back to the boat and sail back if that is the case. Then try to find every Legendary and catch them all. then face Angellan...
Oh okay, so thats all.. Catch the legendaries then face Angellean.. Thats all thats left? Meh amazing game though DGJ

And could someone please tell me the cities to find the legendaries.. Mainly Arceus please :) Thank you sirs.. And yes, i saw thw video, but i cant quite figure out which town its in.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey, I'm stuck after defeating the pokemon square's pokemon. Wat 2 do?

First of all, do NOT make spammy post around the forum.

Secondly, read through the first post of every thread.

Third, you missed reading the FAQ in this thread's first post.

Fourth, talk to Caterpie.

Fifth, be good next time and don't rush and make spammy post.

Sixth, welcome to PC.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Bug

Errors:

bug.jpg

I lost to the real Giratina (I won the double battle) , and when I came back to battle the REAL guy, it just did nothing after the script!
I can't finish the game... ;(

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Errors:
I lost to the real Giratina (I won the double battle) , and when I came back to battle the REAL guy, it just did nothing after the script!
I can't finish the game... ;(

That would be because the Beta ends there. Just wait a couple of weeks till the final one is released and you can continue. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back