• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2009
what do i do after i defeat the 4 dragon guardian and i defeated the 4 elemental guardians and after i defeated the green dragon thing(the gate) the whole screen goes black and where can
i find shaymin after i talk to bretherna???

where do i find the shaymin fly forme????? I MUST FIND IT!!!! I HAVE THE LAST BADGE AND I HAVE THE NOTES BUT I CANT FIND SRINEPHY(i thnk thats how u spell it)OR SHAYMIN WHERE CAN I FIND THEM???

Last edited:

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
Hey Time, where err exactly is Oceania Isle..I'm goin everywhere..so I checked ur map..tried going through Mineral Cave but that'll only lead me to PokeTropolis...and plus my memory is bad...

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2010
Oh okay, so thats all.. Catch the legendaries then face Angellean.. Thats all thats left? Meh amazing game though DGJ

And could someone please tell me the cities to find the legendaries.. Mainly Arceus please :) Thank you sirs.. And yes, i saw thw video, but i cant quite figure out which town its in.
Im sorry if i was asking for too much..

Ive caught most of the legendaries now, all i need is, uxie, mespirit, andd azelf.. And arceus, can you please tell me close to which town these are, especially Arceus please :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Ok,sorry. I'm kinda new to this thing.

sure, but remember, read the rules, k?

Errors:

bug.jpg

I lost to the real Giratina (I won the double battle) , and when I came back to battle the REAL guy, it just did nothing after the script!
I can't finish the game... ;(

I'll see what I can do.
however, before I release beta 4 and 4.1, I tested that place, and I tried losing to Giratina's final forme and that's not what happened to me.

what do i do after i defeat the 4 dragon guardian and i defeated the 4 elemental guardians and after i defeated the green dragon thing(the gate) the whole screen goes black and where can
i find shaymin after i talk to bretherna???

where do i find the shaymin fly forme????? I MUST FIND IT!!!! I HAVE THE LAST BADGE AND I HAVE THE NOTES BUT I CANT FIND SRINEPHY(i thnk thats how u spell it)OR SHAYMIN WHERE CAN I FIND THEM???

the screen goes black and......, nothing happens?
what guardian dragon did you choose?
also, Shaymin will be obtainable after you talked to Sprinephy after defeating Team Meanies...

Hey Time, where err exactly is Oceania Isle..I'm goin everywhere..so I checked ur map..tried going through Mineral Cave but that'll only lead me to PokeTropolis...and plus my memory is bad...

Tal to Kangaskhan again after she gave you the final badge.

Im sorry if i was asking for too much..

Ive caught most of the legendaries now, all i need is, uxie, mespirit, andd azelf.. And arceus, can you please tell me close to which town these are, especially Arceus please :)

Arceus is in Ring Path where Regigigas is...
Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf will be in Thin Forest, Unown Cave and Ancient Cave after you frightened them in Lost Lorina.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I see...
what version are you playing...?

also, talk to Kangaskhan. if it still doesn't work, then there's something wrong with your ROM...

Make sure your Ruby ROM has the MUGS intro...

btw, if you read the rules, then why'd ya made a double post?
it said there that your post has been automatically been merged, meaning you didn;t clicked the 'edit' button... :\

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2010

Arceus is in Ring Path where Regigigas is...
Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf will be in Thin Forest, Unown Cave and Ancient Cave after you frightened them in Lost Lorina.

Okay ive caought all legendaries except for Regiseel, and the one in thin forest, Where exacltly is Thin forest? I know ive been there before but i forget, alse where is registeel?

EDIT - Nvm, I caught mespirit,

Where do i go for Heatran exactly?

Where do i go for angellean?

Or, what next after all the legendaries?

Im sorry if im asking too much, im just too mesmerized by your game :)

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Okay ive caought all legendaries except for Regiseel, and the one in thin forest, Where exacltly is Thin forest? I know ive been there before but i forget, alse where is registeel?

EDIT - Nvm, I caught mespirit,

Where do i go for Heatran exactly?

Where do i go for angellean?

Or, what next after all the legendaries?

Im sorry if im asking too much, im just too mesmerized by your game :)
heatran is in cave where was entei and angeallen is in cave in Rentelburd where u can after u catch every legends

OT:

Last edited by a moderator:

timekaiser

Friend Code: 1634 5420 3920
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2010
Your games never work in VBA <.< i cant even save on no$gba that i know of

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
how to get to the 6th gym?
where is it?
i have all other but no the 6th
plz answer

read the first post's FAQ section, please...

...dude Jagold you are clever...

er, yeah, thanks, I guess... :\

hi Could you tell me where I find ToF? I save Shyamin and Groudon and they join me and I have to go to ToF but I can´t find it :( thx 4 answer

The Tower of Fate's located beyond the place where Tropius is blocking your path.

Your games never work in VBA <.< i cant even save on no$gba that i know of

no idea why it doesn't work. :\

Where's Shaymin?

After I've beated that weak grass fakemon, I can't find it anywhere!!

Please post a screenshot on where it is.

after you battled Sprinephy -the weak grass fakemon-, go beyond the place where the Dark Pikachu was blocking your path.
There you will be having a little walk and battle Team Meanies, and after the abttle, go back to the weak grass fakemon and talk and Shaymin will join. ;)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The Tower of Fate's beyond the strong current of water.
to get there, you have to go there by land first.

From Breatherna's position, go left and surf until you can see another land with a stairway for you to walk on. don't enter any caves. work your way towards right until you can surf beyond the currents.

hope I made myself clear, though. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back