• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
The Tower of Fate's beyond the strong current of water.
to get there, you have to go there by land first.

From Breatherna's position, go left and surf until you can see another land with a stairway for you to walk on. don't enter any caves. work your way towards right until you can surf beyond the currents.

hope I made myself clear, though. :\
yes it works thank u very much :)
edit : hey Jagold you´re really evil :D the dragon bosses on 60lv It´s pretty hard to beat them :D

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
yes it works thank u very much :)
edit : hey Jagold you´re really evil :D the dragon bosses on 60lv It´s pretty hard to beat them :D

sorry about that.
in the next release, they'll be in lvl 50. ;)

After I defeated the 2nd gym...where can i find the next HM?
This question is for Reign of Legends..
Thanks in Adv

read the FAQ in the first post.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
well, i need to get to the 6th GYM, but that stupid old guy with his wingul isnt in his shack, his at the place where "lilycove" is[cant remember the IGN for that city]
how do i get there?
im talking bout reign of legends
EDIT:
MAN IM PROBABLY THE BOY WITH THE SLOWEST MIND IN THE WORLD.
found it :D
well, 1 more question, how do i make baby LUGIA happy so it could evolve to Lugia?
EDIT 2:
WTF Mr.Britney isnt in his home, nor Monatami city nor Polaris Town. any knows where is he?
and btw i still wanna know how to make baby lugia happy

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
As soon as you get Surf, you can't see him until you beat the E4 and go on the SS Tidal. To make Baby Lugia Happy, battle with him a lot, give him vitamins and keep him with you.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
well he just evolved a couple of minutse ago :D
why cant i capture any eevee when i see it?
i wasted like 50 balls on it[ i made a code fo poke balss but instead of ten i got 99 XD]
can i ask here about the legendaries?

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
Need help!

I am stuck in the game, when I entered in francia forest for the first time i fought against shally and diark and lost... ): then i rentered but when I go talk to them the game always freezes... do i have to start a new game or can i complete it without having to fight them... i would appreciate your helps

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
You do have to start the game again... Sorry. This is a bug that hasn't been fixed. It happened to me too. Or load up a save from before the fight. If you have one.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
lucky for me, i saved the sec i saw palkia XD happend to m to. u can just go back to ur last save.
umm... WHERE THE HELL IS THE L.C CAVE!
and 1 question.
i actually got the dark lugia in lvl 99 to 1\2 HP but then he recovered[yup, for the 587th time...] and then my lugia died so i was whiped out. at that moment i was thinking, is it even possible to beat dark lugia in lvl 99? and if it is, what happens after that?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
The L.C cave? Have you done the Mt Pyre yet and then the Rangers mission? If so, its in the place that is like Lilycove (forgot its name) right at the far right! If thats the place you mean, the L.Cs base.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
i found it 5 minutes after i posted xD
anyway, do u know bout the dark lugia question?
and 1 mroe thing. how do i evolve magmar to its 1st stage?[magmar is basic] i lvled him to 80 already and it wont accept fire stone or anything...

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
Just one more question...

Are there any more bugs on the way that I sould be carefull with?

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
um... im kinda stuck. i have this guide from the forum that says i can get entei BEFORE i get all the 8 badges. does that mean that if i get my 8th badge i wont be able to get it? cuz i cant find a way to morient city...

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2011
i cant go to tower of fate im told i need to go where groudon was so if true where is that and how do i get there i really cant remember i ever went there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back