• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
hi guys i really love the pokemon reign of legends hack, but i got messed it up can you tell me where is the walkthrough after i beat Tamashii/Jayson's brother?

So sorry about that.
I forgot to add a link towards the walkthrough of Reign of Legends...

Here's a link...

Bear in mind that the walkthrough has never been finished... :\

Years
i found a minor glitch in my game,when the person comes up in the second island and asks questions about what type of pokemon you like, when i answer and nickname it,it doesnt let me nickname the pokemon, instead it makes me nickname my taillow

[Rock Lee]

Kusanagi Swordsman~
Years
i found a minor glitch in my game,when the person comes up in the second island and asks questions about what type of pokemon you like, when i answer and nickname it,it doesnt let me nickname the pokemon, instead it makes me nickname my taillow

It says not to nickname your D/P starter that you're given via the fat guy from the Welcoming Comittee in the original hack thread.

Years
i cant find manaphy and there is something blocking my way into one of the caves, i think its the one im suppose to go through but i dont know :S

Hmmm... It´s where the water goes down LEFT and RIGHT. Left is Manaphy.
And if you have problems getting into the cave, use THIS code:
E03b0649
5d67050c
78da95df
44018cb4
That is WALK TROUGH WALLS code.

Umm, I have all the legendaries except Registeel and Heatran, but whenever I try to go to Fire Cave to get it, its not there! And when I try to hack 1, I get a bad egg! What should I do?

Enter the League a 2.nd time and you´ll battle blitz.
Then you´ll be able to battle Heatran.

DJG (or someone else) mentioned that earlier, so don´t mind and start reading this thread from page 1, so you get info for any questions, so you don´t post any questions twice, that means lees work for djg, and, other users

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2011
Hey someone led me to this thread to ask my question...anyways... After i get Groudon and talk to Breatherana i get the event where everyones at the top of the mountain and they make a wish.After its over i end up back where Breatherana is where do i go?Oh Yeah its in Rescue Rangers incase some people get confused.....

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
How do i get Zapdos because it always flies off?

read the legendary guide.
link provided in the first post.

Hey someone led me to this thread to ask my question...anyways... After i get Groudon and talk to Breatherana i get the event where everyones at the top of the mountain and they make a wish.After its over i end up back where Breatherana is where do i go?Oh Yeah its in Rescue Rangers incase some people get confused.....

go back to where Tropius is.

KadabraK

pokeboy
Years
  • Age 28
  • ohio
  • Seen Mar 29, 2020
Is this just a coincidence?

In thin forest, I hit a pond and got a shiny horsea, then im walking out and find a shiny starly. Just wondering if the horsea was coincidential because it went Huh? before it came up.

I also can't find Ash in the Francia cave, I found the rare candy and everstone, saw the gold regi thing, looked everywhere and cant find him.

Last edited:

Firebird1515

Pokemon Champion
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2012
Help!!!

i can't find the place to awaken Groudon. I know where the stolen sub is. it says they are on shore but i can't find them

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Uhmm Where was Tropius? i only met Breloom and Exxegutor

Remember the cave you need to enter before facing both Shaymin and Sprinephy? go to that place where that exact cave is, but do not enter it.
work your way towards East by foot and you'll reach another part of OCeania Island and you will see Tropius there.
Spoiler:

Is this just a coincidence?

In thin forest, I hit a pond and got a shiny horsea, then im walking out and find a shiny starly. Just wondering if the horsea was coincidential because it went Huh? before it came up.

I also can't find Ash in the Francia cave, I found the rare candy and everstone, saw the gold regi thing, looked everywhere and cant find him.

The Shiny Horsea is meant to happen.
and to get to Ash, enter the cave inside the forest where you met the Royal Darkness and Palkia.

i can't find the place to awaken Groudon. I know where the stolen sub is. it says they are on shore but i can't find them

Groudon is south from Cinnabar Island.
Cinnabar Island is located east from Retazo City.

KadabraK

pokeboy
Years
  • Age 28
  • ohio
  • Seen Mar 29, 2020
and to get to Ash, enter the cave inside the forest where you met the Royal Darkness and Palkia. [/quote]

Not to be a dumb retard but, where's palkia, and what cave inside what forest, I'm confused <_<

Edit: my quote failed, sorry.

Also, I went back to thin forest, and is it also know as shiny forest or something? 2nd random shiny i've seen. <_<

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
hey what am i supposed to do after i got the 8th badge? plz respond

go back to Ultima City and climb the waterfall.

and to get to Ash, enter the cave inside the forest where you met the Royal Darkness and Palkia. [/quote]

Not to be a dumb retard but, where's palkia, and what cave inside what forest, I'm confused <_<

Edit: my quote failed, sorry.

Also, I went back to thin forest, and is it also know as shiny forest or something? 2nd random shiny i've seen. <_<

the forest inside Pina Francia.

Firebird1515

Pokemon Champion
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2012
I was wondering in Rescue rangers is it possibble to use pokemons other than the 3?

err i am at this part where Pikachu just has a bunch of clouds around him. what do i do now?

ignore these i found the answers

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
umm where is oceana isle i need to find breaterna

After you got the fourth badge, talk to Kangaskhan.
first, say no, and then Kangaskhan will ask you if you wanna go to Oceania Isle, and then say yes and you'll get there.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
one of the questions on Rescue Rangers is:

Q: I'm stuck in Veronica Town... What should I do?
A: Surf away from there. Surf, surf, SURF...

But where do I get Surf, and I don't even have a Pokemon that can learn it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back