• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
yea but it's not with me, and when I get to the water nothing happens, I had to cheat and use the walk through walls code to get to where I need to go

[Rock Lee]

Kusanagi Swordsman~
Years
I've beaten Reign of Legends once, and am training a Pupitar into a Tyranitar for my second swing at the E4, which I really like, by the way, Jagold. Actually, this whole hack is amazing. ;D

But... where is Regigigas? @_@

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
pipz, do so remember to read the FAQ in the first post...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yea but it's not with me, and when I get to the water nothing happens, I had to cheat and use the walk through walls code to get to where I need to go

How can Dratini's not with you?
Dratini already knows Surf...

I've beaten Reign of Legends once, and am training a Pupitar into a Tyranitar for my second swing at the E4, which I really like, by the way, Jagold. Actually, this whole hack is amazing. ;D

But... where is Regigigas? @_@

Regigigas is in Ring Path.
Please read the Legendary Location guide. The link is found in the first post...

hey i faced dark lugia and its level 99!!! how the heck do i catch it?!?! am i supposed to???

This is in the FAQ located in the first post.
You can defeat it or run away from it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
thanx a bunch!! say is version 4 the last version of this? o and i cant fly to certain places ive been to like ultima city...im sure ive been there i already got 6 badges and i hav a save state for before facing blitz and dark lugia...soooo...why cant i fly to certain places? o and did u get the message i sent? if not then if u encounter bulbasaur or even choose him from the 3 kanto statrers his cry is bugged...its like a static noise...just letting u know and great hack!!!!!!!!!!:D

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2012
DestinedJagold Im completely losted i dont now wheres the cave wheres entei can you answer me?

ps sorry for my bad english XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2008
Hey guys, I'm playing Rescue Rangers right now, and I'm currently in the Tower of Fate. I was wondering if it's possible for me to get out of it once I'm in. I've tried using Dig but I can't get out, so I assume I'm stuck in here. Also, where can I find a Move Deleter? There was one in the Rescue Guild, but I don't see a way to get back to it again, and I wasn't able to find a Move Deleter anywhere else. I just want to remove some of the useless HM moves.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
thanx a bunch!! say is version 4 the last version of this? o and i cant fly to certain places ive been to like ultima city...im sure ive been there i already got 6 badges and i hav a save state for before facing blitz and dark lugia...soooo...why cant i fly to certain places? o and did u get the message i sent? if not then if u encounter bulbasaur or even choose him from the 3 kanto statrers his cry is bugged...its like a static noise...just letting u know and great hack!!!!!!!!!!:D

yes, it's the last version of PKMN RD-RoL...
yes, you can't fly to certain places like Pina Francia, it is because I don't have enough, or rather a Ruby ROM does not have enough Fly Positions...
I have no idea why we can't fly to Ultima City... I haven't checked the ROM for a while now...
Yes, I received it and I got no idea why Bulbasaur's cry was glitched up... I never even used the Cry Changing tool in the hack...

DestinedJagold Im completely losted i dont now wheres the cave wheres entei can you answer me?

ps sorry for my bad english XD

Enter the south-west exit of Tabuli Town and you'll end up in Silk Path.
There's a cave there so enter it...

Hey guys, I'm playing Rescue Rangers right now, and I'm currently in the Tower of Fate. I was wondering if it's possible for me to get out of it once I'm in. I've tried using Dig but I can't get out, so I assume I'm stuck in here. Also, where can I find a Move Deleter? There was one in the Rescue Guild, but I don't see a way to get back to it again, and I wasn't able to find a Move Deleter anywhere else. I just want to remove some of the useless HM moves.

No...
The only way out is if you lose... And it has a possibility of causing some glitches if you lose in the Tower of Fate...
Once you acquired the 8th badge, the Move Deleter is no longer available...

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2008
May I ask why you decided to remove the Move Deleter after the 8th badge? Frankly, I think that it's frustrating when you want to use a Pokemon that is stuck with an HM move because you had no choice but to teach it to that particular Pokemon. Take my Espeon for example. I had to teach it Flash to light up a cave, but the move is completely useless in battle because every time I use it, it misses.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
May I ask why you decided to remove the Move Deleter after the 8th badge? Frankly, I think that it's frustrating when you want to use a Pokemon that is stuck with an HM move because you had no choice but to teach it to that particular Pokemon. Take my Espeon for example. I had to teach it Flash to light up a cave, but the move is completely useless in battle because every time I use it, it misses.

I didn't decide to remove the move deleter.
When I decided that the player will no longer be able to enter the guild after the eight badge, I forgot that the move deleter's inside, so you can say I deleted it by accident.

But don't feel bad. I beat the game with HM Flash on my Chikorita.

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Pokemon Ruby Destiny-Rescue Rangers: after the part where I defeat the Darkness, and my last friend had gone to that cave, when I'm going around looking for him where am I suppose to go

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Pokemon Ruby Destiny-Rescue Rangers: after the part where I defeat the Darkness, and my last friend had gone to that cave, when I'm going around looking for him where am I suppose to go

er... by stating 'last friend'.., you are referring to Sandslash, right?
and by cave, you mean Iniquity Cave, right?

then that would mean that you had finished Chapter 2 of the story...
Now you need to go to Kangaskhan and talk to her. She will send you to Oceania Islands...
Or you ca go to Southern Island to buy some lists to get some PKMN to join your team...

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I'm on Oceania Islands, and I went up the Waterfall, I was suppose to do like like it said in the thing about the Pikachu blocking your path question, and nothing was up there just some rocks blocking my way

never mind, I figured it out

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I'm on Oceania Islands, and I went up the Waterfall, I was suppose to do like like it said in the thing about the Pikachu blocking your path question, and nothing was up there just some rocks blocking my way

It's a maze... Climb the waterfall and surf east and you'll see another waterfall...
it's a maze you need to solve...

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Pokemon Ruby Destiny-Rescue Rangers: Something's not right here, was was it that hard to beat Gratina when I'm at level 100 and it's just at level 60, I should of took it out in one move

Also after I get Sandshash how do I get out of the Tower

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
ok somethings not right here...im evolving my kirlia(its female btw) and im getting gallade...-_-...what the heck?!?! why cant i get gardevoir?!?! i mean gallade can only be male!!! what the ******* ****?!?! ...cant delete this since i censored myself...but still why is this happening?!?!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Pokemon Ruby Destiny-Rescue Rangers: Something's not right here, was was it that hard to beat Gratina when I'm at level 100 and it's just at level 60, I should of took it out in one move

Also after I get Sandshash how do I get out of the Tower

No...
The only way out is if you lose... And it has a possibility of causing some glitches if you lose in the Tower of Fate...
Once you acquired the 8th badge, the Move Deleter is no longer available...

ok somethings not right here...im evolving my kirlia(its female btw) and im getting gallade...-_-...what the heck?!?! why cant i get gardevoir?!?! i mean gallade can only be male!!! what the ******* ****?!?! ...cant delete this since i censored myself...but still why is this happening?!?!

Kirlia evolves into Gallade if it's attack is higher than it's defence, and evolves into Gardevoir if Kirlia's defence is higher than it's attack.
no matter what gender it has.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday

Kirlia evolves into Gallade if it's attack is higher than it's defence, and evolves into Gardevoir if Kirlia's defence is higher than it's attack.
no matter what gender it has.

wow...i thought it was random like with wurmple lol thanx a bunch!!! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back