• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2008

I didn't decide to remove the move deleter.
When I decided that the player will no longer be able to enter the guild after the eight badge, I forgot that the move deleter's inside, so you can say I deleted it by accident.

But don't feel bad. I beat the game with HM Flash on my Chikorita.

LOL I ditched Chikorita once I could catch better and stronger Pokemon. In fact, I ditched Pikachu, Torchic, and Swellow, as well. They're not just not as good...

I have another question. What can I do with all the Heart Scale's that I've collected?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
im stucked in the mewtwo location. I dont now wheres Blue Path. Can anyone help me?
Thanks

Blue Path's below Polaris Town...

LOL I ditched Chikorita once I could catch better and stronger Pokemon. In fact, I ditched Pikachu, Torchic, and Swellow, as well. They're not just not as good...

I have another question. What can I do with all the Heart Scale's that I've collected?

er.., sell them?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
sorry but i guess u didnt get the message...for one thing im in love with ur series of games lol but since u include D/P/P pokemon in reign of legends does togetic evolve into togekiss? if so...how? wait.....is it with the sun stone? lemme check... ... ... ...nope...must be a certain level...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
sorry but i guess u didnt get the message...for one thing im in love with ur series of games lol but since u include D/P/P pokemon in reign of legends does togetic evolve into togekiss? if so...how? wait.....is it with the sun stone? lemme check... ... ... ...nope...must be a certain level...

no, Togekiss isn't in the game. Sorry~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
aaawwwwww....no togekissy...:disappoin...cause im getting kinda tired of using staraptor...btw the shiny horsea part...it wasnt shiny at all...but...after i encountered it i found a shiny starly immediately!!! i was thrilled and i caught it...and now its the staraptor that i currently own lol...maybe i could catch trapinch in the desert...btw it brings me to two more questions...1)first and foremost...do you get the national dex after beating the game? cause if you beat ruby in normal(as in the actual ruby version) you somehow get the national dex automatically...i think its from trading with friered but idk...and 2) i saw the fossils and i can only get the root fossil...why? is it because you possibly replaced anorith and armaldo(sorry for possible misspelling) with D/P/P pokemon? just wondering and looking forward to Life of Guardians!! o and i still cant fly to places ive already been to if they dont exist in the normal pokemon R/S/E series...and bulbasaur's cry still sounds like a TV with no cable or reception at max volume if u know what i mean lol but keep up the good work im rooting for ya!!!!!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
aaawwwwww....no togekissy...:disappoin...cause im getting kinda tired of using staraptor...btw the shiny horsea part...it wasnt shiny at all...but...after i encountered it i found a shiny starly immediately!!! i was thrilled and i caught it...and now its the staraptor that i currently own lol...maybe i could catch trapinch in the desert...btw it brings me to two more questions...1)first and foremost...do you get the national dex after beating the game? cause if you beat ruby in normal(as in the actual ruby version) you somehow get the national dex automatically...i think its from trading with friered but idk...and 2) i saw the fossils and i can only get the root fossil...why? is it because you possibly replaced anorith and armaldo(sorry for possible misspelling) with D/P/P pokemon? just wondering and looking forward to Life of Guardians!! o and i still cant fly to places ive already been to if they dont exist in the normal pokemon R/S/E series...and bulbasaur's cry still sounds like a TV with no cable or reception at max volume if u know what i mean lol but keep up the good work im rooting for ya!!!!!

yeah, you can get the national dex if you only trade through FireRed/LeafGreen...
I don't know how to add the national dex in the game...

Yes, I replaced Anorith with something else...

Concerning about Bulbasaur's cry, and other places which you cannot fly to, I already answered the same question from you in the previous page...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
yeah, you can get the national dex if you only trade through FireRed/LeafGreen...
I don't know how to add the national dex in the game...

Yes, I replaced Anorith with something else...

Concerning about Bulbasaur's cry, and other places which you cannot fly to, I already answered the same question from you in the previous page...
oops...i missed that reply on the cry and fly...sorry bout that :15:

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2012
lol thanks about the mewtwo question but, i cant battle him, and i arleady have beated the E4 League... What i do???

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
lol thanks about the mewtwo question but, i cant battle him, and i arleady have beated the E4 League... What i do???
im having the same problem...that is i didnt beat the elite 4 but i thought it wasnt a requirement...try doing the dark lugia event in vermillion city...btw i cant find registeel nor can i successfully locate a gible...the dex says its found in the location of sky path and flower shop...-_-...o_0 what the ****?!?! there aint even any grass to walk through...and the legendary guide says registeel is found in electric cave with raikou...in fact theres quite a few errors there...o and wheres the lost sea so i can get that cute watery manaphy and its child phione??? i cant wait to see if it hatches like in D/P/P!!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

try doing the Shadow Lugia final event in Vermilion...

im having the same problem...that is i didnt beat the elite 4 but i thought it wasnt a requirement...try doing the dark lugia event in vermillion city...btw i cant find registeel nor can i successfully locate a gible...the dex says its found in the location of sky path and flower shop...-_-...o_0 what the ****?!?! there aint even any grass to walk through...and the legendary guide says registeel is found in electric cave with raikou...in fact theres quite a few errors there...o and wheres the lost sea so i can get that cute watery manaphy and its child phione??? i cant wait to see if it hatches like in D/P/P!!

Registeel's in Electric Cave.
Search thoroughly...

Gible is in Ancient Cave, the cave where you have to enter to get your bike.

Manaphy and Phione are in Lost Sea.
Enter the south-east exit of Tabuli Town, where the Jirachi stone is...

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2008
I just beat evil Jagold after grinding in the Tower of Fate. Am I supposed to just purposely lose so that I can get out of the Tower and move on with the story...?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
try doing the Shadow Lugia final event in Vermilion...

Registeel's in Electric Cave.
Search thoroughly...

Gible is in Ancient Cave, the cave where you have to enter to get your bike.

Manaphy and Phione are in Lost Sea.
Enter the south-east exit of Tabuli Town, where the Jirachi stone is...
"search throughly"...u mean its a wild encounter or something? well no wonder!! i was using repels cause of the annoying pokemon battles that slow you down...and gibles in ancient cave huh...o thats right u said the locations arent always right...and Tabuli town as well...thanx a bunch!!! still rooting for ya and LoG!! ...thats the initials for it right?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I just beat evil Jagold after grinding in the Tower of Fate. Am I supposed to just purposely lose so that I can get out of the Tower and move on with the story...?

After you rescued Sandslash, continue your progress in the Tower of Fate.

"search throughly"...u mean its a wild encounter or something? well no wonder!! i was using repels cause of the annoying pokemon battles that slow you down...and gibles in ancient cave huh...o thats right u said the locations arent always right...and Tabuli town as well...thanx a bunch!!! still rooting for ya and LoG!! ...thats the initials for it right?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
:\..............how in the ******* **** ***** ***** ** * ** * * * * * * * * * * *** * * * * * * *********** *** ** *** *** *** **** ** did i miss that?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! *shoots self in head...then comes back to life and breaks neck from a stone cold stunner*

EDIT: now i dont know if im insane or not cause registeel isnt there i went right at the spot where it is shown in the content hdden thing so...i think ill check in to the funny farm later on tomorrow...but first ill wait for a reply...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2008
OK, I just beat the 4 Dragon Guardians in Tower of Fate. I chose one of them as my guide and I asked to be sent back to Pokemon Square. When I returned, I discovered that I could not go into the Virtual World because I don't have 8 badges. Why did the 8th badge disappear? How do I get it back?

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Pokemon Ruby Destiny-Rescue Rangers: In the beginning before you get turned into a Pokemon, how come all your male friends look the same? Are they supposed to be triletts or something?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
EDIT: now i dont know if im insane or not cause registeel isnt there i went right at the spot where it is shown in the content hdden thing so...i think ill check in to the funny farm later on tomorrow...but first ill wait for a reply...

it might have been a glitch causing Registeel not to show in your game...

OK, I just beat the 4 Dragon Guardians in Tower of Fate. I chose one of them as my guide and I asked to be sent back to Pokemon Square. When I returned, I discovered that I could not go into the Virtual World because I don't have 8 badges. Why did the 8th badge disappear? How do I get it back?

it's already been mentioned a few times now.
unfortunately, I do not know what causes some glitches to occur after the Tower of Fate...

Pokemon Ruby Destiny-Rescue Rangers: In the beginning before you get turned into a Pokemon, how come all your male friends look the same? Are they supposed to be triletts or something?

... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...

Almost all sprites available are being used for PKMN OW sprites...
So I used one sprite for every 'friend' the player has...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
it might have been a glitch causing Registeel not to show in your game...

ಠ_ಠ awww man...what should i do? should i beat the elite 4 and check back? should i end up using a code to find registeel in the wild(o wait i tried that and had to start over when finding electrike...i think T_T) does this mean i may not get angellann(i forgot how to spell it lol) but i hope if i use a code like that it wont force me to start over(ill just put in two save states one as a test and the other to back it up) i hope it works but first ill face the elite four and do the dark lugia event afterwards and then see if it appears afterwards...but if it wasnt there before when i had to fix the generator does that mean that its supposed to be like regirock just sitting there or does it appear at the right time...i hope it just appears at the right time like with rayquaza appears only when the requirements are met...same with deoxys...anyway time to face the elite four and see what other legendaries i face thanx and buh-bye!!!
*wow that was long XD*

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers: Where am I supposed to go after that Sandslash fights the shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back