• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
I know that Registeel is in the Electric cave, but when I went to go and catch him after I caught Raikou, it wasn't there. I have all 8 badges. should I beat the elite four and then go back and see if it's there? I've searched through this thread and saw that other people were having this problem but a solution was never given. Will it never show up? If so, does this mean that I won't be able to catch angelallen?

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
I dont recall seeing tropius, and if I did I have no idea where he was.
Yes, it is the event they were looking at the evening sky.
No, I am not done with shaymin even and have NO IDEA on how to trigger it

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I know that Registeel is in the Electric cave, but when I went to go and catch him after I caught Raikou, it wasn't there. I have all 8 badges. should I beat the elite four and then go back and see if it's there? I've searched through this thread and saw that other people were having this problem but a solution was never given. Will it never show up? If so, does this mean that I won't be able to catch angelallen?

I really don't know what causes Registeel to disappear.

I dont recall seeing tropius, and if I did I have no idea where he was.
Yes, it is the event they were looking at the evening sky.
No, I am not done with shaymin even and have NO IDEA on how to trigger it

The Shaymin event's not done yet, huh? That's strange.
Well, anyways, enter the cave in Oceania Isle and climb up the water fall and then progress through and you'll see another waterfall.
Fall down to the right corner of the falls and move on towards the exit(don't jump over the ledge).
Then move on and you'll reach a place where Shaymin and Sprinephy are arguing over something.
Battle Sprinephy and go back to the cave and head to the part where a Pikachu's blocking your path.

Also, Tropius was...
From Breatherna, head towards the cave located west, but don't enter it, instead, continue walking east until you'll reach a point where you'll be surfing on water where the current is strong. it's a maze you need to solve.

also, where is Ring path?

Ring Path's located east from Green Valley~

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2009
heyyy great game man im really addicted to it :P

just a quick question:

so i have 7 gym badges and in order to get the last one i read that i need to meet blitz and that girl where entei is. the problem is, while i was fighting dark lugia, i was rushing, so i cudnt read to see where they said blitz was...cause when i go to the cave where entei is only the girl is there
so where is blitz? thanks

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
You touched the point Jagold! I cant go west of breatherna, it keeps saying to me its better to talk to breatherna first ( and Ive done so MANY times ) and goes back.
Also, in case its something else.... I dont know where is the HM Waterfall

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
Is the final stage of rhyhorn available, Rhyperiorr? If so, where can I get a Rhyhorn?

NatureKeeper

nope.
if ever you'll catch the lvl 99, the story still continues.
that's a glitch... :P

Why didn't you make it like Rescue Rangers:

Shadow Threat sent out Dark Lugia or Shadow Threat Dark Lugia : Ha!

Btw, I need help with Rescue Rangers. I beat Giratina (Or SHADOW) in Rainbow Shade and met Breatherna, got HM7 Waterfall. Hmm..What move? (I mean what to do now!)

BlazeTehKin said:
Why do people hate Pokemon Ruby Destiny? It's one of my favorite hacks to play.
When is the Pokenav going to be in LOG?

No one does. If anyone does, I'll deal with him!

Me said:
Btw, I need help with Rescue Rangers. I beat Giratina (Or SHADOW) in Rainbow Shade and met Breatherna, got HM7 Waterfall. Hmm..What move? (I mean what to do now!)

EDIT: nvm, I got it.
edit 2: THERE'S A PATHETIC PIKACHU BLOCKING MY WAY. CAN I BATTLE IT TO GET IT OUTTA MY WAY! OR I GO TO THE GROUDON CAVE NOW!

just a quick question:

so i have 7 gym badges and in order to get the last one i read that i need to meet blitz and that girl where entei is. the problem is, while i was fighting dark lugia, i was rushing, so i cudnt read to see where they said blitz was...cause when i go to the cave where entei is only the girl is there
so where is blitz? thanks

As a matter of fact, you don't need to meet PKMN THREAT BLITZ. You have to do the magma(luminous crescents? whatever I forgot)-awake-groudon ^_^. Then you talk to entei. You'll battle him.

Legendary Pokemon ENTEI:

zksnpv.png
LV.40/45

Good Luck O_o

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2009
Question/Help needed in RoL.
I got the 6th badge, can fly, etc. I found my way to green path, lust path, etc. I finished weather institute event. I am trying to get to Tabuli Town, but in order to do this, do I have to do the shadow lugia event (Police blocks my path further and cave brings me to save blitz in future/shadow lugia lvl 99)? I don't have a masterball yet, and yet he is lvl 99. Is this the last time I can ever see & catch him as lvl 99? If so, then did I go the wrong way / path? I understand that Tabuli Town is after Retazo town, so I am assuming that you have to do all the events to get to Retazo, and then move on to Tabuli. So is this the last chance I can ever catch shadow lugia at lvl. 99, even if I dont have a masterball? *I'm kinda confused* o.O

Thanks in advance!
NiteHavok

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2009
hey in reign of legends how can i catch rotom ?? bcuz i go to the tv and he said '' there's nothing werid on this tv anymore '' or something like that ....... plz help

Years
Can anyone help me with beating the Lv99 dark lugia? I didn't realize what I was gettin' into so this is what I go to work with:
Lv35 Staraptor
Lv39 Swampert
Lv36 Gallade
Lv37 Infernape
Lv34 Manectrike
Lv33 Meganium (Faint)
One other thing, when I leveled up my Kirlia to lv30, it evolved to a Lv34 Gallade, was that supposed to happen?

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2020
surf back to Monatami City and surf south and you'll see a small island there.
enter it and you'll be in Bee Woods.
From there, progress through the game.

And only D.Lugia's the only one which can be catchable with only a Master Ball.
[/quote]

ok thanks!

ps i respect your dedication to helping fans.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2009
iv been through bee woods many times
i even have the hm dive and i have 7 gym badges
i just have no idea what to do now

thanks a lot though

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2009
I found my way to Retazo City... how do I find the luminous cenaries boss? I cant go on pyre path, there is a police woman blocking me...o.O

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
PowerfulSquirtleKeeper said:
edit 2: THERE'S A PATHETIC PIKACHU BLOCKING MY WAY. CAN I BATTLE IT TO GET IT OUTTA MY WAY! OR I GO TO THE GROUDON CAVE NOW!

for that Pikachu to disappear, you need to finish the Shaymin and Sprinephy arguing event. Climb up the waterfall and then there's a second waterfall. Surf down on it's right corner and progress through the game.

alright thanks. so this means that i wont be able to catch angeallen?

probably. I am not so sure.

You touched the point Jagold! I cant go west of breatherna, it keeps saying to me its better to talk to breatherna first ( and Ive done so MANY times ) and goes back.
Also, in case its something else.... I dont know where is the HM Waterfall

why does that happen?
anyways, waterfall is inside the cave.
you won't miss it for it's the only pokeball inside that cave.

Is the final stage of rhyhorn available, Rhyperiorr? If so, where can I get a Rhyhorn?

no, sorry~

When is the Pokenav going to be in LOG?

Beta 3...

Question/Help needed in RoL.
I got the 6th badge, can fly, etc. I found my way to green path, lust path, etc. I finished weather institute event. I am trying to get to Tabuli Town, but in order to do this, do I have to do the shadow lugia event (Police blocks my path further and cave brings me to save blitz in future/shadow lugia lvl 99)? I don't have a masterball yet, and yet he is lvl 99. Is this the last time I can ever see & catch him as lvl 99? If so, then did I go the wrong way / path? I understand that Tabuli Town is after Retazo town, so I am assuming that you have to do all the events to get to Retazo, and then move on to Tabuli. So is this the last chance I can ever catch shadow lugia at lvl. 99, even if I dont have a masterball? *I'm kinda confused* o.O

Thanks in advance!
NiteHavok

this has been asked for many times now.
It doesn't matter if you kill, run, or you're killed by lvl 99 D.Lugia.
the game still continues.
you don't need a masterball in this part.

hey in reign of legends how can i catch rotom ?? bcuz i go to the tv and he said '' there's nothing werid on this tv anymore '' or something like that ....... plz help

maybe you need to finish the elite four or collect all eight badges or finish the D.Lugia final event in Vermillion city...
I don't remember...

Next time if read the title you would see that.
WILL it be able to get all pokes in LOG in future?

in the Hevah Dex, yes, probably.
but not all PKMN which were from Johto and many others, e.g., Chikorita...
What's in the PKDex is what you'll get.

Can anyone help me with beating the Lv99 dark lugia? I didn't realize what I was gettin' into so this is what I go to work with:
Lv35 Staraptor
Lv39 Swampert
Lv36 Gallade
Lv37 Infernape
Lv34 Manectrike
Lv33 Meganium (Faint)
One other thing, when I leveled up my Kirlia to lv30, it evolved to a Lv34 Gallade, was that supposed to happen?

Kirlia evolves into Gallade if it's attack power is higher than it's defense...
also, you don't need to win against D. Lugia, though~
but yah, that's a nys party...

ok well now im stuck on awakening groudon, so how do i do that? :P

go back to monatami city and trigger the stealing submarine event. after that go to Cinnabar Island and surf south and then use dive on dark coloured waters.

I found my way to Retazo City... how do I find the luminous cenaries boss? I cant go on pyre path, there is a police woman blocking me...o.O

go to Mt. Pyre?

Draknir

The God of Fire
Years
I just had my Turtwig evolve at Lv.16, but when I went into a battle, the Grotle was the opposite Gender(Was male, now female), and at Lv.13. Was this supposed to happen? I don't mind, I just want to know if it was meant to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back