• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaymew

likes when Dunsparce Glares
Years
  • T_T in rescue rangers im stuck. I cant get to the poketropolis. Kangaskhan says to surf in the bottom of mineral cave, but i cant surf.....

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Sep 26, 2019
    don't u need to have strength and surf to get to poketropolis? and there is very little surfing when you get to poketropolis...only surfing there is, is when you have to carry cintaquil over to the other side cause he dosent have enough trust in his own team mates.

hahaha u can ride ure bike on the outskirts of Mount pyre...srry purposly looking for glitches

Last edited:
    Years
    • MD
    • Seen Sep 26, 2019
    to get to lost sea you need rock smash. and to get to lost sea u need to go to the part of the island where you got attacked by the aridactule. go to the same spot till u see the sea. then go to the right till u see a cave entrance that has a cracked rock infront of it. smash that rock and follow the cave.

How to get Dive? in pokemon ruby destiny..
    i cant find Ash..
    whit city im going to go to get Dive? answear plz

Dive is south of tabuli town. first enter the town then go south(down) until u exit it. then go south again to exit the woods. then go west(left) and follow the path till you get to a house. that is where ash is with dive

does anyone know where a pokeblock case is located?

Last edited by a moderator:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    T_T in rescue rangers im stuck. I cant get to the poketropolis. Kangaskhan says to surf in the bottom of mineral cave, but i cant surf.....

no.
    go to Mineral Cave and use STRENGTH on those boulders for you to progress.
    I don't think Kangaskhan said to use SURF, though. :\

does anyone know where a pokeblock case is located?

in RR: talk to ABRA inside the cave of GREEN HILLS where the race is held.
    in RoL: go to Veronica Town and enter one of the contests buildings there. a little girl will give it to you, if I remember correctly...
    in LoG: haven't planned yet...

is life of gaurdian out yet if so were can i download the rom

the first beta is available in the LoG thread located in the Progressing Hacks section.

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Sep 26, 2019
    hmm...funny how level 70's cant beat elite four but level 50's can...and also when your in Johto reign is there a way to get past the guards that say that the road is closed at the moment. and also there is a plant in the ocean near sea path and the first place where the old timer takes you(molano town or something like that).

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

hmm...funny how level 70's cant beat elite four but level 50's can...and also when your in Johto reign is there a way to get past the guards that say that the road is closed at the moment. and also there is a plant in the ocean near sea path and the first place where the old timer takes you(molano town or something like that).

There isn't, You cannot go there anywyas, the end is some trees and border block trees, and sorry: which sea path?

By the way DJG, I now cannot progress in life of guardians... Some thing happened...

NatureKeeper

what may be the problem?

Well you see, Jaggie. When I stopped over in .. I guess OCEANSHINE? Yup it is! Anyways, Destined now it says to me something about HEVAH ACADEMY. Of course I know there's a high storyline and so but now wher'ers my next point, GUARDIA TOWN again to visit vincent? here's some screenshots now... I go to: GUARDIA/FACE ANOTHER LEADER or I do something storyline? EDOT: Solved. BTW: How do I get a PokeDex (I talked to the SHAMAN)

2sal83r.png

2q9we12.png

HELP!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023

there's a video walkthrough in YouTube.
    anyways, after getting in OCEANSHINE City, talk to RICHARD in the PokeCenter and then go to the boat dock in Bouquet Field.
    Then talk to the lady there, and go back to Silkwind Town and battle Janice.
    After you defeated her, go back to the boat dock and you'll be riding on the boat~
    the rest is for you to discover.

remember, there's a video walkthrough on YouTube.

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Sep 26, 2019
    There isn't, You cannot go there anywyas, the end is some trees and border block trees, and sorry: which sea path?

By the way DJG, I now cannot progress in life of guardians... Some thing happened...

oh srry about that it is the town named polaris. its right of the dock there. go like 6 paces to the right and go down.

srry for editing found another one XD

this suppose to be there also? jwing and where is lost sea? srry for asking all these questions

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • MD
    • Seen Sep 26, 2019
    jwing but does shadow lugia every run out of pp for dark beam? used revive like 50 times with a pokemon that knows pressure and it still does dark beam...and is it possible to catch lugia with just ultra ball?

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

Sorry if it's boring, where do i get a pokedex?! Life of Guardians.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    jwing but does shadow lugia every run out of pp for dark beam? used revive like 50 times with a pokemon that knows pressure and it still does dark beam...and is it possible to catch lugia with just ultra ball?

Dark Beam has 40 PP.
    no, D.Lugia can only be caught with a Master Ball.
    There are two Master Balls in RoL, though...

where can i find a layout of all the cities? (a map?)

Lay-out?
    Well, Advance Map, I suppose. :\

Sorry if it's boring, where do i get a pokedex?! Life of Guardians.

Well, follow the story sequence...
    1. Get your starter POKéMON.
    2. Go talk to your mom and she'll give you the RUNNING SHOES.
    3. Head west to Guardia Path, and you'll encounter Felinar.
    4. Rival Richard will introduce himself.
    5. Enter Sinister Woods and there's goona be a little scene.
    6. Work your way towards Silkwind Town through Sinister Woods and Silkwind Path.
    7. Head south to Bouquet Field.
    8. The boat dock is blocked so head to Oceanshine City and enter the PokéCenter. Talk to Rival Richard.
    9. Go back to the boat dock and talk to the lady there.
    10. Head back to Silkwind Town, but Rival Light will battle you.
    11. Once in Silkwind Town, battle the Gym Leader(Elemental Master) and win yourself a symbol.
    12. Head back to the boat dock in Bouquet FIeld.
    13. Ride the boat and once inside, talk to Rival Ryan.
    14. You'll arrive in the academy. Attend all classes.
    15. Attend the class on floor B1F.
    16. You'll end up in Mineral Cave.
    17. Work your way out and Rival Ryan will give you a PokéDex.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    Destinedjagold, I have battled a trainer that has a mantyke. Now, I have been wondering how to get it. I know it is found on water somewhere. Can you tell me where I can find it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back