• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • MD
  • Seen Sep 26, 2019
thnks destinedjagold. and also...lets say one catches the lvl 99 Dark Lugia...does that end all the Dark Lugia events or will the event still happen in Kanto region? and if it does end all the events will that still mean one can catch the other legendaries like Palkia, Mew, latios, latias, etc. and jamalbastawi there is something u have to download to make the ips work.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2012
Here's the deal:

I'm currently playing Reign of Legends (good job on the hack btw) and I'm at the point where I beat the Pokemon League, fought the D. Lugia in Kanto, fought Serge...

My question is: Is there anything else that I can do in the game or is that it?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Destinedjagold, I have battled a trainer that has a mantyke. Now, I have been wondering how to get it. I know it is found on water somewhere. Can you tell me where I can find it?

well, er... wait...
in RING PATH, east from GREEN VALLEY.

thnks destinedjagold. and also...lets say one catches the lvl 99 Dark Lugia...does that end all the Dark Lugia events or will the event still happen in Kanto region? and if it does end all the events will that still mean one can catch the other legendaries like Palkia, Mew, latios, latias, etc. and jamalbastawi there is something u have to download to make the ips work.

nope.
if ever you'll catch the lvl 99, the story still continues.
that's a glitch... :P

Here's the deal:

I'm currently playing Reign of Legends (good job on the hack btw) and I'm at the point where I beat the Pokemon League, fought the D. Lugia in Kanto, fought Serge...

My question is: Is there anything else that I can do in the game or is that it?

well, after the D.Lugia final event, you'll face BLITZ for some time, and then there's nothing left.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Thanks destinedjagold. Now I am wondering how to get gallade. I know that I elvove kirila. Can you tell me how to get it?

Years
  • Age 32
  • MD
  • Seen Sep 26, 2019
gallade u get from stats. if special attack is higher than special defence it will evolve into that. and also destinedjagold can you catch angeallen without master ball or is it stubborn like Shadow Lugia?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thanks destinedjagold. Now I am wondering how to get gallade. I know that I elvove kirila. Can you tell me how to get it?

hack99, do next time use the search button. :\
this has been asked for a lot of times now. :\

anyways, to get Gallade, Kirlia's attack should be higher than it's defense.

and also destinedjagold can you catch angeallen without master ball or is it stubborn like Shadow Lugia?

yah, you can catch it without the use of a Master Ball, but bear in mind it's catching chance is 2% only, unlike Shadow Lugia who has 0%...

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
how would u be able to catch entei without using a masterball and without a pokemon that uses arena trap? also, will graveler evolve into golem at any level?

nevermind to the graveler question. i figured it out.

Also, nevermind to the question about Entei. I caught it with a pokeball

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Where is HM waterfall?????
I searched all over this thread and nothing!

search thoroughly.

Where will I be able to find Blitz?

And since we're at it...where do I find this angeallen? O.o

in the entrance of the Trick House and in the PKMN league.
also, Angeallen is inside the cave of Rentelbud after you saw all legendaries.

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
About Rescue Rangers....
What do I do after defeating Giratina and talking to Breatherna on the beach ?

Ps.: Why didnt you make any repels sellable ? its annoying without them sometimes =P no offense ^_^

Thx in advance

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2009
Hey,
I really enjoy playing reign of legends.
However, im kinda stuck now. I beat the elite four and now there is a big red square around Retazo. I think it is time to capture shadow Lugia level 70, but I dont know where to go. Can you help me out? I already took the ferry to all three cities, And there is nothing to do in Vermillion.
thanks,

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Hey,
However, im kinda stuck now. I beat the elite four and now there is a big red square around Retazo. I think it is time to capture shadow Lugia level 70, but I dont know where to go. Can you help me out? I already took the ferry to all three cities, And there is nothing to do in Vermillion.
thanks,

Surf west and north of Vermillion, you will find a cave there

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2020
2 things (about Reign of Legends):

1) I just beat the 6th gym and I can't find fly. Where is it?

2) I saw you say somewhere in this forum that Shadow Lugia can only be caught with a Master Ball. Is that true?! Then are there any others that can only be caught with a Master Ball?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
About Rescue Rangers....
What do I do after defeating Giratina and talking to Breatherna on the beach ?

Ps.: Why didnt you make any repels sellable ? its annoying without them sometimes =P no offense ^_^

Thx in advance

do the Shaymin and the Groudon events.
Also, I didn't put up repels 'cause I didn't feel like adding them in the game, and yeah, they are annoying at times, though~

Hey,
thanks,

Vermilion City...
Surf North-west and there's an island there.

2 things (about Reign of Legends):

1) I just beat the 6th gym and I can't find fly. Where is it?

2) I saw you say somewhere in this forum that Shadow Lugia can only be caught with a Master Ball. Is that true?! Then are there any others that can only be caught with a Master Ball?

surf back to Monatami City and surf south and you'll see a small island there.
enter it and you'll be in Bee Woods.
From there, progress through the game.

And only D.Lugia's the only one which can be catchable with only a Master Ball.

Will it be possiple to catch/get all pokes?

in what game?
Reign of Legends or Rescue Rangers?
But either which, no, you can't get all PKMN in either games.

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
But how do I activate those events ? Kangaskhan told me to talk to Breatherna. I talked to her on the beach, a scene ocurred but I didnt see anything else. I managed to get to groundon but he just said something and then nothing happened. Another thing: kanga says I have to go to oceania isle, north of a cave on green hills, but abra does not let me go into the cave on Green Hills, saying that is as far as he can go. Also, I have NO idea on how to get to tower of fate. After talking to Breatherna and the scene ( with the guys wishing ) I wake up east of it, can find Groudon but he doesnt let me pass, and I cant go west of Breatherna. Someone says I should talk to it, but all it says is good luck and I still cant pass. Help me plz =)

Once again, thx in advance

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
But how do I activate those events ? Kangaskhan told me to talk to Breatherna. I talked to her on the beach, a scene ocurred but I didnt see anything else. I managed to get to groundon but he just said something and then nothing happened.

Once again, thx in advance

Are you done with the Shaymin event, the ones where you'll battle Sprinephy and Team Meanies?
If you've done those, then you should talk to Sprinephy again so Shaymin will join.

About that event, is that where they were looking at the evening sky?

Well, have you seen Tropius though? If you have, then go to where he was and progress through the game~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back