• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizboy777

Trainer
Years
  • hey. nice game, quite fun. couple a questions
    1. can i evolve my eevee?
    2. i cought a femal eevee and noticed its name had a female sign as part of its name. i then saw another eevee in a different area with a male sign i ntis name and it was male. are fefmale evees in one area and males in another? and why wer the battle sprites different?
    3. did you increase the chances of shinies? cuz i got three today.
    thanks

Eevee questions? Ha, I got this, DJG. =)
    1. Yes, your Eevee can evolve. The FEMALE one can evolve into Leafeon (Leaf Stone), Glaceon (Water Stone), Flareon (Fire Stone), or Umbreon (Moon Stone). Apparently, the female Eevee can also evolve into an Espeon, but I still haven't figured out how yet (Already tried friendship in daytime and Sun Stone, but still nothing)... (Been asking for over a week already. *looks at DJG* =P) The MALE Eevee can evolve into a Vaporeon (Water Stone), Jolteon (Thunderstone), Flareon (Fire Stone), Leafeon (Leaf Stone), or Umbreon (Moon Stone).
    2. The above answer should also answer this question. Two different kinds of Eevees because each one has different evolutions.
    3. Shinies, here's what I discovered: The place where you can encounter Shiny Horsea (Thin Forest), if you run in and out of the pool of water and into the grass without touching a non-grass tile, you have a pretty good chance of encoutering a Shiny.

Correct me if I'm wrong in any of this, DJG. I just couldn't resist answering questions about Eevees. ^.^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    sorry, scratch the first question

thanks for that. you like the eeveelotions to huh? i dont use them much but they do pwn. favs are espeon and umbreon. and yeah, that explains why i got two shinies in that forest. though i didn't get a shiny horsea

Last edited:

Wizboy777

Trainer
    Years
  • that explains why i got two shinies in that forest. though i didn't get a shiny horsea
    You probably did encounter one while walking through that pool of water (the one on the left side of the forest), but didn't notice it. Your character should say "Huh?" in a dialog box that comes up and then a guaranteed Shiny Horsea will appear. Apparently, this encounter caused a little glitch thing that allowed for easy Shinies.

Still on the search for an Espeon... Still can't find a way to obtain one in Reign of Legends. =(

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    gold starly! wait.. hey destinedjagold, instead of colouring your own shinies, you can get any pokemons shiny of this bulbapedia. dont know if you knew about that site (probably do) but just in case. but great game. i got bored o ftraing my eeveee and eloved it into umbreon XD. shouldv'e got it up one more levele, i could of taught it bite. ah well.

nup! mine definetly not shiny. sorry about ll the posts

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I already tried using a Sun Stone. I tried on both a Male Eevee and a Female Eevee, but it says "Not Able." And I'm pretty sure it's not my game because my brother can't do it as well on his game.

I found the error...
    The female Eevee was suppose to evolve into Espeon with a Sun Stone, however, I accidentally put there the evolution method into 'Item based evolution' instead of 'Item Evolution'...
    That's the reason why it won't evolve into Espeon.
    Sorry 'bout that, though I guess you'll have to hack it using Darthatron's Evolution tool.
    Edit Dunsparce's evolution.

yes i did but i just restarted the game and i was sundenly able to surf? but just a question what time does suicine exactly appear in the cave?

the same time in a regular Ruby ROM.
    look at serebii to know the exact time.

hey. nice game, quite fun. couple a questions
    1. can i evolve my eevee?
    2. i cought a femal eevee and noticed its name had a female sign as part of its name. i then saw another eevee in a different area with a male sign i ntis name and it was male. are fefmale evees in one area and males in another? and why wer the battle sprites different?
    3. did you increase the chances of shinies? cuz i got three today.
    thanks

1. yes...
    2. there are two so that both Leafeon and Glaceon can be in the game since the evolution in Ruby can only go up to 5 only. their sprites are different for you to notice their difference, not only their names.
    3. no... it's a glitch 'caused by the Shiny Horsea script.

gold starly! wait.. hey destinedjagold, instead of colouring your own shinies, you can get any pokemons shiny of this bulbapedia. dont know if you knew about that site (probably do) but just in case. but great game. i got bored o ftraing my eeveee and eloved it into umbreon XD. shouldv'e got it up one more levele, i could of taught it bite. ah well.

nup! mine definetly not shiny. sorry about ll the posts

I didn't edit their shiny pallete, so no, I didn't made up my own version of shinies in this hack~

Wizboy777

Trainer
    Years
  • I found the error...
    The female Eevee was suppose to evolve into Espeon with a Sun Stone, however, I accidentally put there the evolution method into 'Item based evolution' instead of 'Item Evolution'...
    Sorry 'bout that, though I guess you'll have to hack it using Darthatron's Evolution tool.

Alright, used Darthatron's Evolution Tool and it works now! (First time "hacking" a game.) Thanks! Now I have a Shiny Espeon! (Found a Shiny Female Eevee in Thin Forest because of that Shiny Horsea glitch.)

Thanks again! =D

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Im doing the Groudon quest thing how do i get to

morrient town? plz i want to finish this quest

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    where can i find ageallen?

and how can i go to rentulburb cave watsoever!??i'm really confuse,,ans.me plss!XD

how to go in rentulbub cave?

Last edited:

Wizboy777

Trainer
    Years
  • and how can i go to rentulburb cave watsoever!??i'm really confuse,,ans.me plss!XD

Angellan is in that cave above Rentelbud City, which I assume is the cave you're trying to go in? You can only go in that cave (and catch Angellan) after you have caught every other legendary in the game.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    hey destinedjagold, i found a gltich. when going into the lost sea,a t the very last cave, when you leave it, i transports you ta an area with no escape place. plus, your character amy not be able to move, in stead your screen moves and you can encounter pokemon through that method

alos, how do oyu get to cinnabar island?

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    ok thanks. btw, there is a way to get otu of dark forest.

yes, die there.
    other way, no... there's no exit there...

Alright, used Darthatron's Evolution Tool and it works now! (First time "hacking" a game.) Thanks! Now I have a Shiny Espeon! (Found a Shiny Female Eevee in Thin Forest because of that Shiny Horsea glitch.)

Thanks again! =D

congratulations... :)

Hey how do you get Riolu/Lucario in RoL?

Rose Path, east from both Selaro Town and Pina Francia.
    Rose Path, west from Downpour City.

and how can i go to rentulburb cave watsoever!??i'm really confuse,,ans.me plss!XD

To enter that cave, you have to collect all legendaries...

hey destinedjagold, i found a gltich. when going into the lost sea,a t the very last cave, when you leave it, i transports you ta an area with no escape place. plus, your character amy not be able to move, in stead your screen moves and you can encounter pokemon through that method

alos, how do oyu get to cinnabar island?

yeah, I also noticed that while I was videoing the 'How to Get to Lost Sea' video on my YouTube account.
    I guess you'll have to hack the hack and fix the glitch... :\

hey, is the moment in that cave the last chance to catch entei? i hope not

also, whats the method to get the espeon?

that's the only chance you'll meet Entei, and I already replied about Espeon for about a few post above your post...

I found the error...

KefkaPalazzo

Maniac
    Years
  • I just started RR, and I have a few problems with it.

1. in the first screens (outside, and the party), there is what looks like fog. How do I turn it off?

2. Once I go upstairs to my friends, I am warped to Sinister T and I can't move, and there is nothing to interact with. What's my problem here? Any ideas?

EDIT: I got a new ROM of Ruby, and it works now.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back