• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Dangit...................just K.O.ed a shiny feebas on emerald......................................................

Detox

Stupid Scizor....I said false swipe the poor thing,not Hyper beam it......

Detox

Its easy when you do the shiny trick on emerald,you can make every pokemon shiny by not even having to use an AR

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • You did more than KO it...you destroyed it! XD

You guys are lucky though...I haven't seen a Shiny anything in any game so far. I was hoping someone would trade me one, but I cant find anyone to do so. :(

I'll trade you a shiny Palkia, if it makes you feel better. :)

Go to the battle frontier

Oh gee, that's a great help.

Detox

Im doing it in stafes,this can screw up your game and make every pokemon shiny rayquazas if you dont d it correctly.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • I beat Norman with a Lv. 33 Machoke and my Lv. 36 Swampert (It was hard early on because his Vigoroth was hard to beat). Blaziken is the best starter against Norman, because Blaziken's part Fighting and has good Attack power

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back