• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Spinoff: Pokémon Conquest: Ultimate - A Gen 9 Complete Overhaul of Pokémon Conquest! (v3.0.6 - March 28th, 2024)

Days
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    What I meant is, that maybe placing more pictures here and there, and making the post a little more fancy can help! It's not my case, because I can read lol, but who knows, maybe could help!

What I meant was on vanilla Conquest, not your hack! Sorry, english isn't my main language, so I can be a little confusing sometimes. My mistake!

Ah, my apologies for the misunderstanding. Sure, I can try and add some more pictures and clean up the post a bit. Thanks for the feedback, and thank you for playing. I hope you are having fun! :]

Days
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Pokémon Conquest: Ultimate v2.4.0 is available now.

Version 2.4.0 - November 3rd, 2023
    • Sky Uppercut is removed from the game and replaced with Mach Punch.
    • Breloom:
      Move: Sky Uppercut -> Mach Punch​
    • Honchkrow:
      Defense: 109 -> 124​
    • Skarmory:
      Defense: 225 -> 215​
    • Shedinja:
      Defense: 365 -> 455
      Speed: 105 -> 85​
    • Drifblim:
      Defense: 103 -> 108​
    • Zoroark-Hisui:
      Attack: 245 -> 255
      Defense: 125 -> 135
      Speed: 215 -> 225​
    • Galvantula:
      Attack: 199 -> 219
      Defense: 135 -> 145​
    • Salazzle:
      Defense: 125 -> 130​
    • Togedemaru:
      Defense: 151 -> 156​
    • Bitter Malice:
      Power: 32 -> 40
      Effect: 30% chance to burn each target + Double power if target has major status ailment -> Lowers each target's Attack for one turn​
    • Dragon Darts:
      Power: 22 -> 20​
    • Fury Cutter:
      Power: 7 -> 9​
    • Ice Ball:
      Power: 14 -> 10​
    • Magma Storm:
      Power: 9 -> 8​
    • Relic Song:
      Power: 48 -> 44​
    • Effect Spore no longer gives the Pokémon's move the chance to poison or paralyze the target.

I added a ton of data using damage calculations to the Excel Database. If you downloaded the database in the last two weeks, you likely saw some of the in-progress work, but I am happy to announce that it is complete! It shows damage calculations for 10%, 30%, 50%, 70%, and 90% links, and gives z-scores to put those values into perspective. There is also quite a bit data in hidden columns to keep the important numbers front and center, but if you want all the data possible, then feel free to unhide the columns. Please use this data responsibly!

The text documents have also been updated. If you previously downloaded the database or text documents, you will need to do so again to get the updates. :]

Days
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Pokémon Conquest: Ultimate v2.5.0 is available now.

Version 2.5.0 - November 18th, 2023
    • Honchkrow:
      Defense: 124 -> 109​
    • Drifblim:
      Defense: 108 -> 103​
    • Toxicroak:
      Defense: 135 -> 140​
    • Zoroark-Hisui:
      HP: 230 -> 220
      Defense: 135 -> 125​
    • Galvantula:
      Attack: 219 -> 199
      Defense: 145 -> 135​
    • Salazzle:
      Defense: 130 -> 125​
    • Togedemaru:
      Defense: 156 -> 151​
    • Gunk Shot:
      Accuracy: 85% -> 90%​
    • Magma Storm:
      Power: 8 -> 7​
    • Relic Song:
      Power: 44 -> 46​
    • X-Scissor:
      Power: 40 -> 44​

The calcs in the Excel database are now much more precise. It calcs vs every Pokémon in the game, rather than estimating vs a few various strengths of Pokémon, and now includes Pokémon and move typing in the calcs. It was around 200,000 complex calculations, causing the file to run very slowly, so I pasted in the final results and deleted all the calculations. If you want the file with all the individual calcs, let me know and I would be happy to send it to you, but I didn't want to have it be the default file because I don't want to blow up anyone's computer!

The text documents have also been updated. If you previously downloaded the database or text documents, you will need to do so again to get the updates. :]

Days
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Pokémon Conquest: Ultimate v2.6.0 is available now.

Version 2.6.0 - November 20th, 2023
    • Dragalge:
      Attack: 235 -> 255​
    • Goodra-Hisui:
      HP: 290 -> 270
      Speed: 135 -> 125​
    • Armor Cannon:
      Power: 50 -> 48​
    • Bleakwind Storm:
      Accuracy: 90% -> 85%​
    • Blue Flare:
      Power: 54 -> 48
      Range: Three-tile column -> Two-tile column​
    • Bolt Strike:
      Power: 54 -> 48​
    • Brave Bird:
      Power: 52 -> 50​
    • Clanging Scales:
    • Close Combat:
    • Flare Blitz:
    • Flying Press:
      Power: 48 -> 46​
    • Glaive Rush:
    • Head Smash:
    • Headlong Rush:
    • Heavy Slam:
    • Hurricane:
    • Magma Storm:
    • Sandsear Storm:
    • Searing Shot:
      Power: 48 -> 44​
    • Steam Eruption:
    • Volt Tackle:
    • Wave Crash:
    • Weather Ball:
    • Wildbolt Storm:
    • Wood Hammer:

The Excel database and text documents have been updated. If you previously downloaded the database or text documents, you will need to do so again to get the updates. :]

Days
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Pokémon Conquest: Ultimate v3.0.0 is available now.

Version 3.0.0 - December 1st, 2023
    • Charizard:
      Ability 3: Spirit -> Last Bastion​
    • Raichu-Alola:
      HP: 230 -> 250
      Attack: 195 -> 235
      Defense: 155 -> 160​
    • Tentacruel:
      Attack: 175 -> 185​
    • Overqwil:
      Ability 3: Wave Rider -> Tenacity​
    • Ludicolo:
      Ability 3: Gulp -> Mood Maker​
    • Breloom:
      HP: 230 -> 240​
    • Shedinja:
      Defense: 455 -> 505​
    • Staraptor:
      Ability 3: Run Up -> Keen Eye​
    • Toxicroak:
      Attack: 217 -> 237​
    • Dragalge:
      Ability 3: Wave Rider -> Shackle​
    • Heliolisk:
      Ability 3: Sprint -> Motor Drive​
    • Golisopod:
      Ability 2: Vanguard -> Tenacity​
    • Kommo-o:
      Ability 3: Spirit -> Thrust​
    • Sandaconda:
      Move: Sand Tomb -> Scorching Sands​
    • Zapdos-Galar:
      Ability 1: Spirit -> Thrust​
    • Great Tusk:
      Ability 1: Run Up -> Thrust​
    • Bitter Blade:
      Power: 44 -> 40​
    • Bleakwind Storm:
      Accuracy: 85% -> 80%​
    • Dream Eater:
      Power: 42 -> 44​
    • Gyro Ball:
    • Head Smash:
      Accuracy: 90% -> 95%​
    • Horn Leech:
    • Hurricane:
    • Ice Ball:
      Power: 10 -> 9​
    • Iron Head:
    • Leaf Storm:
      Accuracy: 90% -> 100%​
    • Leech Life:
    • Make It Rain:
      Power: 52 -> 54​
    • Meteor Mash:
    • Overheat:
    • Parabolic Charge:
      Power: 42 -> 44​
    • Psycho Boost:
    • Sand Tomb:
    • Sandsear Storm:
    • Shadow Punch:
    • Sludge Bomb:
      Power: 44 -> 46​
    • Steam Eruption:
      Accuracy: 95% -> 90%​
    • Steel Wing:
      Accuracy: 95% -> 100%​
    • Wildbolt Storm:
    • Zing Zap:
    • Blaze:
      Effect: Boosts Attack and Accuracy when HP is low -> Boosts Attack when HP is low​
    • Frighten:
      Effect: Lowers Range and Speed of nearby enemies -> Lowers Speed of nearby enemies​
    • Overgrow:
      Effect: Boosts Attack and Accuracy when HP is low -> Boosts Attack when HP is low​
    • Swarm:
    • Torrent:
    • Updated the in-game descriptions for Barb Barrage, Infernal Parade, and Spirit.
    • Enemy Warriors have been updated to have their Pokémon have the new abilities when needed.
    • Urakusai has been moved from Aurora to Fontaine in "The Legend of Ransei." (Must start new game to take effect.)
    • Crobat, Rhyperior, Porygon-Z, Weavile, Sneasler, Mamoswine, Infernape, Krookodile, Haxorus, Golisopod, and Meowscarada are now available in the wild in "The Legend of Ransei."
    • Walrein is no longer available in the wild in "The Legend of Ransei."
    • Updated all the small menu sprites for Trevenant and Gholdengo.
    • Updated the battle sprites for Trevenant and Gholdengo.
    Unlike moves and stats, abilities do not automatically update when I change them. All wild Pokémon will have the new ability, but any already existing Pokémon on Warriors will keep their old ability if they have it. You cannot take a Pokémon with a now illegal ability to the Mystery Springs and change their ability, as the game will not let a Pokémon that has an illegal ability use the facility. If you do want to switch to the new ability, then you will need to link with a new Pokémon. This is particularly relevant for legendaries, since they only have one ability and will always have the now illegal ability. However, you can use a Pokémon with an illegal ability in battle just fine, so if you want to keep the now illegal Pokémon, then go ahead. I am aware that this is a small inconvenience, so I apologize, and hopefully it will be the only time that Pokémon ever have their abilities changed.

The calculations in the Excel database have been greatly updated to now include most abilities and move effects (the remaining abilities and effects hopefully coming soon). You can now set the link percentage at which you want the calculations to be done, and you can set which ability each Pokémon has in the calculations. The rest of the database, as well as the text documents, have been updated with all of the changes, and if you previously downloaded them, you will need to do so again to get the updates. :]

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Pokémon Conquest: Ultimate v3.0.1 is available now.

Version 3.0.1 - December 4th, 2023
    • Updated the battle sprites for Trevenant and Gholdengo.

Days
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Pokémon Conquest: Ultimate v3.0.2 is available now.

Version 3.0.2 - December 24th, 2023
    • Masamune (Rank 1) can now correctly evolve outside of his own story.
    • Updated all the small menu sprites for Cyclizar and Glimmora.
    • Updated the battle sprites for Cyclizar and Glimmora.

Days
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Pokémon Conquest: Ultimate v3.0.3 is available now.

Version 3.0.3 - January 6th, 2024
    • Updated all the small menu sprites for Sawsbuck-Spring and Accelgor.
    • Updated the battle sprites for Accelgor.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2024
    I stumbled upon this romhack while looking for news regarding any remake for Pokemon Conquest and boy, I'm more than excited to play again one of the best spinoffs for Pokemon. I always thought they'd expand on Conquest to include another setting or do a Three Kingdoms version of the game.

Also asking if the normal cheats for Pokemon Conquest would also work here

Days
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    I stumbled upon this romhack while looking for news regarding any remake for Pokemon Conquest and boy, I'm more than excited to play again one of the best spinoffs for Pokemon. I always thought they'd expand on Conquest to include another setting or do a Three Kingdoms version of the game.

Also asking if the normal cheats for Pokemon Conquest would also work here
    Thank you very much for the interest! A remake of Conquest would be sweet, although I dunno if it's ever gonna happen at this point! Hopefully this can be good enough in the meantime!

Yes, cheats work, although please do not use passwords. :]

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2024
    Thank you very much for the interest! A remake of Conquest would be sweet, although I dunno if it's ever gonna happen at this point! Hopefully this can be good enough in the meantime!

Yes, cheats work, although please do not use passwords. :]
    I hope they'd do even if they just change the setting/make an original place and adapt an art style similar to Fire Emblem/FF Tactics/Octopath. Well, one could definitely dream.

I also would like to ask if is it possible for Masamune to have a Legendary Partner Pokemon? I always thought Masamune would've partnered better with Rayquaza(Normal) than Nobunaga, since they have similar color patterns and he was also called the "One-eyed Dragon". Maybe I'm just too bias with him since he's my favorite Warlord. Really appreciate that you gave him Dragon-type (I always thought he would be better partnered with Bagon in Vanilla) mon for the romhack.

I've been enjoying my playthroughs so far. The game is definitely more challenging and I get to really plan ahead on who/what to bring through before battles. Once again, really big thanks to you and the team for creating this romhack amd making things possible.

Days
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    I hope they'd do even if they just change the setting/make an original place and adapt an art style similar to Fire Emblem/FF Tactics/Octopath. Well, one could definitely dream.

I also would like to ask if is it possible for Masamune to have a Legendary Partner Pokemon? I always thought Masamune would've partnered better with Rayquaza(Normal) than Nobunaga, since they have similar color patterns and he was also called the "One-eyed Dragon". Maybe I'm just too bias with him since he's my favorite Warlord. Really appreciate that you gave him Dragon-type (I always thought he would be better partnered with Bagon in Vanilla) mon for the romhack.

I've been enjoying my playthroughs so far. The game is definitely more challenging and I get to really plan ahead on who/what to bring through before battles. Once again, really big thanks to you and the team for creating this romhack amd making things possible.
    One can dream, indeed! I certainly am!

In regards to each Warlord having a unique Pokémon, only Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, and Ieyasu have box legendaries (and the player with Arceus for story reasons obviously). This is for two reasons. First, they are the three "Great Unifiers" of Japan in real life, so I thought it would be appropriate that only they get box legendaries.

Second, and more importantly, I did not want to add box legendaries for balance reasons. Box legendaries would all be insanely good if their stats were not nerfed. I only added mythicals and non box legendaries so that their power level would be closer to or even match normal Pokemon. I did not want the player to get access to powerful box legendaries and then just be able to steamroll the game more than they are already able to do so.

I understand some people might find this to be disappointing, but I think the gameplay is much better off for it. The Warlords having unique, good Pokemon, but that are not blatantly more powerful than the others, makes the game more fun I think.

As for why Masamune has Dragonite (and Okuni has Volcarona and Mitsunari has Kingambit)? I spent over a month of development time on pairing each Warlord with a Pokemon for their Perfect Link, and nothing else. I promise there is a good reason for every decision I made.

In the case of these three? Volcarona matches Okuni's theme so well, and a lot of people already think Volcarona is a mythical anyways (it is not), so I just decided to keep it. Not a single person has ever questioned this haha. Kingambit fit Mitsunari's history and theme really well, and it is kinda a special Gen 9 Pokemon so I thought it'd be fun to show it off a bit. I kinda wish I just made it a normal Pokemon and gave him something else, but whatever.

The one I've thought long and hard about since release is Masamune and Dragonite. He is the Flying-type Warlord, so he needs a Flying-type. As you pointed out, he is the "One-Eyed Dragon," so I obviously wanted to give him a Dragon-type. The problem is that there are no non box legendary Flying/Dragon types. This means he needs to ditch the Dragon and stick to Flying. The next problem is that while there are a ton of Flying mythicals and legendaries, they all have Flying as secondary in their theming and are more well known for their other type (Moltres and Fire, Zapdos and Electric, etc.). Tornadus is the only option, and while he did have it early on in development, it was later shifted to Muneshige. Dragonite is a pseudo legendary, and with it being Gen 1 it is obviously really popular. I decided to make it exclusive to him as his Perfect Link so that he could have that Flying/Dragon Pokemon.

I dunno if I would go so far as to say I regret this, as I obviously had a very good reason for doing this and put a lot of thought into it. However, it is one of the things I think about most as potentially doing differently if I could go back in time. Should I have ditched Noivern, made Dragonite a normal Pokemon, then given Masamune some other Flying mythical or legendary? I'm happy with the way it turned out, but it's a fair question.

In regards to your idea about giving Masamune non-shiny Rayquaza, though? People suggest this pairing all the time, but as I said before, no, this was never in consideration. Even without Nomad, Rayquaza is insane with its amazing Attack, Speed, typing, and flight. I'm trying to make a balanced game, and box legendaries do not fit that.

Thank you very much for the kind words! I'm very glad you are enjoying your playthroughs. I'm very grateful that you appreciate all the hard work and time that went in to this. I hope to keep improving the game in the future, particularly by adding more animated battle sprites to the Pokemon that are missing them, so stay tuned! Thank you very much though, as I wouldn't still be doing it without the support of everyone that plays! :]

Days
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Pokémon Conquest: Ultimate v3.0.4 is available now.

Version 3.0.4 - February 5th, 2024
    • Frosmoth now correctly has three Range.
    • Updated the battle sprites for Annihilape and Morpeko-Full Belly.

I also corrected a couple minor errors in the text documentation. The Excel Database had no change. :]

Days
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Pokémon Conquest: Ultimate v3.0.5 is available now.

Version 3.0.5 - February 13th, 2024
    • Updated the description of Ivory Grace.
    • Updated all the small menu sprites for Sneasler and Great Tusk.
    • Updated the battle sprites for Sneasler and Great Tusk.

Days
    • Seen Feb 29, 2024
    Hey man, I made this account just to tell you that you've done awesome work. When I saw the game I really shed a tear seeing the amount of work you've put into a game I thought people forgot about. You made a grown man feel the ecstasy of being a child man. More power to you and your work. Best wishes from my side for all your endeavours.

Days
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Hey man, I made this account just to tell you that you've done awesome work. When I saw the game I really shed a tear seeing the amount of work you've put into a game I thought people forgot about. You made a grown man feel the ecstasy of being a child man. More power to you and your work. Best wishes from my side for all your endeavours.
    Thank you very much for the kind words! I really appreciate and am grateful that people are enjoying the game and having fun! It makes all the hard work worth it! :]

Back