• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Electrum Version

Tiefi

Røcvald
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    I wonder, if there is any documentation for the new Pokemon, since I'd like to plan my team, not to train up a Pokemon, that later reveales as really weak. However, the game looks really nice, so I'm interested.

Years
  • I wonder, if there is any documentation for the new Pokemon, since I'd like to plan my team, not to train up a Pokemon, that later reveales as really weak. However, the game looks really nice, so I'm interested.

Thank you for the compliment!

I copied some base stats and edited the numbers here and there. Here's a quick listing, barring out baby forms like Trifox since you know what to expect with Ninetales in the end. Also excluded are three secret Pokemon, who have similar stats to Legendary Beast trio.

Spoiler:

Years
  • oki i found her, now this girl said that i can find palmer in the top of his fav waterfall, is it in a cave or something?
    No, this waterfall is outside but is not all that famous. Most trainers pass right by it in a hurry to reach their first gym.

okay it was just some issues on my end, i got those fixed and its working again!

Ah, excellent! I'm happy to hear that it was resolved.

Years
  • Where is the HM for Fly? Also, I have all 8 badges and the game tells me sorry, a new badge is required when I try to smash rocks.

Speak with the ferry captain at Inland City.

As for Rock Smash, that's an error for sure. There's nothing significant beyond the smashable rocks, but I'll fix it up the next patch. Thanks for bringing that to my attention!

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2020
    i just finished up until the rocket mansion, but i can't pass whirlpool islands. I used dive to try to cross but it seems there are invisible walls or something.

Years
  • i just finished up until the rocket mansion, but i can't pass whirlpool islands. I used dive to try to cross but it seems there are invisible walls or something.

You must have the earlier Beta. Don't worry, I have a patch for that on the downloads. Just copy and paste those folders into the Data Folder.

Beware: Do not enter any houses in Bluefinland or you'll get stuck in them if you save in there.

Tiefi

Røcvald
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    Thank you for the compliment!

I copied some base stats and edited the numbers here and there. Here's a quick listing, barring out baby forms like Trifox since you know what to expect with Ninetales in the end. Also excluded are three secret Pokemon, who have similar stats to Legendary Beast trio.

Spoiler:

Wow, thanks a lot for the effort and the quick response, now I'll definitely start playing your game! By the way, I think you meant HP/Att/Def/Speed/SpAtt/SpDef, since I know the stats of Kapoera. However, I have a small last question: Could you explain the type matchups of the digital type or is the information in the game?

Years
  • Wow, thanks a lot for the effort and the quick response, now I'll definitely start playing your game! By the way, I think you meant HP/Att/Def/Speed/SpAtt/SpDef, since I know the stats of Kapoera. However, I have a small last question: Could you explain the type matchups of the digital type or is the information in the game?

Sure, it is mentioned briefly by an NPC in Violet City but its immunity and resistance aren't mentioned since there's no gym for them.

The Digital-type is weak only to Normal-type moves and is strong against Fighting-types. It resists Ghost and Electric moves while it is immune it Psychic attacks.
    I plan to expand it more in my next project but since only the Porygon family was involved this time, this was more of a test.

Tiefi

Røcvald
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    So I just caught a Twinz, which just looks like a twin-ghost like two Gastlys, but you stated, that it's the prevolution of Girafarig, is that really true? To be honest, for me it doesn't fit, I would much rather like it as a standalone.
    Oh, thanks for the answer, haven't seen it before!

Last edited:
    Years
  • i found new glitch, after palmer fight you cant waterfall down

You have to interact with it, it doesn't seem you can surf into waterfalls from the top. As for the final Master, you should start talking to people in New Bark to see how they've changed since you became Champion.

So I just caught a Twinz, which just looks like a twin-ghost like two Gastlys, but you stated, that it's the prevolution of Girafarig, is that really true? To be honest, for me it doesn't fit, I would much rather like it as a standalone.

Correct, it's the first stage of Girafarig. I was torn on the matter myself and was actually leaning more toward a standalone. I often wondered the same about Remoraid/Octillery until I saw their original theme.

Tiefi

Røcvald
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    Correct, it's the first stage of Girafarig. I was torn on the matter myself and was actually leaning more toward a standalone. I often wondered the same about Remoraid/Octillery until I saw their original theme.

Good to know! So I just found, that in Pokemon Wack Version Wiki Twinz has nothing to do with Girafarig and has an evolution named Twinztwo, so I was wondering. ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    i talked to everyone in new bark town, and nothing changed about me being champion

Tiefi

Røcvald
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    So far I'm really enjoying the game and apart from my starter I have a full beta-team: Quilava, Bellboyant, Numpuff, Peritop, Gelanla and I'm waiting for Warwolf. I'm most surprised by Peritop because her best attack is still Tackle, but with the gained normal-type and Technician it does serious damage. However, I must say, I have a bit of an ability-fetish, so I have two suggestions for improvement: I took a Rinring with Run Away on purpose because most Pokemon having it, get a different ability, when they evolve, since it's a typical ability for very weak unevolved Pokis, but unfortunately it stayed. The same thing applied to Qwilfish with Poison Point, i thought, if it becomes Electric instead of Poison, it'll probably get an abilty like Volt Absorb or Motor Drive. So my suggestions are, that Numpuff should get an electric-ability like the ones I've said instead of Poison Point and Bellboyant should get a stronger cat-ability like Limber instead of Run Away, since three cats have Limber: Persian, Glameow and Liepard. What do you say?

Back