• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fantasy Version

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @33v33lution Yes, the Head Witch is supposed to be difficult, especially on hard mode!
    Yes, there is a way to get hidden abilities, but not until post game. There are two different methods to get them, the most predictable one probably being buying an ability patch at a certain post game shop
    @Akio123 No, I'm not sure of the best place. I suggest you just defeat tons of wild pokemon with the speed button on!

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @digass That is unfortunate to hear. Not sure how to help. Apparently on some computers, these games dont work

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2023
    The game freezes when I defeat the Coalossal pokemon in the Old Battlefield....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Hi, first of all, thanks for the amazing game, I'm really enjoying playin' it. Just to let u know that Sirfetch'd doesn't have follwing pokemon sprite.

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Ah ok thanks for letting us know.
    Yes, you were correct. For some bizarre reason, the Gen 8 pack renamed the sprite. It should be there in the next update!

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2023
    The same thing happens with Grimmsnarl that after we beat him simply the game freezes

By the way as the friend said up there
    Thank you very much for the opportunity to play this game! I'm really enjoying it! His soundtrack is perfect! I only felt the impact because the repel item appears in the store just ahead xD

Your game is excellent!

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @JzKairos Which version of the game are you playing? And if the game freezes when you defeat Grimmsnarl, then how did you reach Coalossal?
    Thanks for thanking me!

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    I know you dont like it, but i have to ask. What should i do after meeting Advisor at Umber Castle ? Is flash available ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I get this error when i use the Quit Game option:
    Script 'Fantasy_Pause' line 206: NoMethodError ocurred.

undefined method 'visible =' for nil:NilClass
    Note: I'm using the version 1.3 of the game.

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @GregorHell Have you got the advisor key? If so, make your way up Queens Road and defeat the six people on the pedestals. Flash is never available in the game

@JzKairos So, is this happening with every dark pokemon fight? If so, does an error message come up?

@Kurouma Will look into this. Meanwhile, dont use the option!

@33v33lution Thanks for letting us know. I'll check all descriptions for books and scrolls
    Both stones can be found in the Elf Shop in Hollow Tree where they can be purchased with Elf Crystals. Also they can be obtained from the Stone Trader in Oregano City with a 1 in 16 chance of it being the right stone

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    Is it just me, or does the whole game screen not show on the Android version of JoiPlay? I tried changing screen resolutions to see how different values work, but no luck. Part of the display at the bottom remains outside of my phone's screen.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    @33v33lution Thanks for letting us know. I'll check all descriptions for books and scrolls
    Both stones can be found in the Elf Shop in Hollow Tree where they can be purchased with Elf Crystals. Also they can be obtained from the Stone Trader in Oregano City with a 1 in 16 chance of it being the right stone

Is the dawn stone available there as well? (I have a Kirlia and I want Gallade).

Also, are all of the dragons available late game? I kind of wanted to round out my team with one (I caught Axew but I kind of want Gible or Dratini haha).

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    @Swdfm i didnt get any key. i just did talk to Advisor inside throne room and after that i cannot find her anywhere.

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @GiratinaEnthusiast changing the resolution to 512 x 384 will make it a lot easier to play on mobiles. I think that only 24 rows of pixels do not show. I used the Android JoiPlay emulator to test mobile compatibility
    Try the following:
    - Change resolution in Options
    - Save
    - Close and reopen

@Akio123 Yes, Dawn Stone is available. Gible is post game and Dratini is late game

@GregorHell Are you using the latest version? It was a bug on an earlier version than v1.2. If you are using 1.2 or later, let me know and I will look at it again

Thanks!
    Note: The game has a discord server. Link is found on first page

Last edited:

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Version 1.4 is now out!
    Link on front page. It once again contains a few bug fixes.

@GiratinaEnthusiast So I think I realised the problem. It is impossible to see the resolution options on Options using the emulator. I will fix this in future versions by putting the Resolution option further up the Options List, but in the meantime:
    - Open Options
    - Tap UP twice
    - Tap RIGHT
    That should change it, hopefully!

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2021
    Game literally freezes when I use rookidee in battle. Game crashes when I click the get items cheat on joiplay.

Last edited:
    Back