• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2020
    i can't seem to open Blaine's Gym, when i try to open the door - it says it's locked. When i go to the Mansion and try to get the key, my character just acknowledges that it's Blaine's key but doesn't try to get it. The officer just asks me if i'm going to get the Volcano Badge legally and nothing if i say yes and just blitz on ahead if i beat him in a battle? Were we never intended to complete the Indigo League Challenge?

Years
    • Seen today
    I have the same question about blaine. I want to beat him to get his badge.

Others questions:
    -I want to get legendary birds but policemen block the access. What is the soluce to remove them?
    -When do Mewtwo accept to fight us to be captured?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    Wow, I cant look at the last scientist the same way I used to do whenever I used to play 😂. Currently on the way to Elite 4, what an outstanding hack. Thank you for finishing this and, congrats of course 😁

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2020
    Am I supposed to defeat mewtwo, whenever I do beat him the game crashes and when I don't I just get sent back to the Pokemon centre

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2020
    So...i defeated all gym leaders and Ariana, caught the legendary birds and mewtwo, but now i'm stuck.
    The purple haired lady doesn't allow me to fight the elite four. Not sure if i didn't play to game right and i'm forced to go back to an old save, or if i simply missed something else plotwise? i feel dumb, heeelp

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    Not to soumds rude or anything, but what else can we do after the credits roll? Kust finished the game and I dunno where to go next, thanks in advance!

Izack mooij

FireRed Rocket Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen today
    Not to soumds rude or anything, but what else can we do after the credits roll? Kust finished the game and I dunno where to go next, thanks in advance!

If you finshed all the side quests there's nothing to do but you can go hunt mewtwo and 3 legendary birds

Years
  • i can't seem to open Blaine's Gym, when i try to open the door - it says it's locked. When i go to the Mansion and try to get the key, my character just acknowledges that it's Blaine's key but doesn't try to get it. The officer just asks me if i'm going to get the Volcano Badge legally and nothing if i say yes and just blitz on ahead if i beat him in a battle? Were we never intended to complete the Indigo League Challenge?

You should have received a key item "crowbar" that can be helpful in this kind of situation ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2022
    hi, finished the game earlier today and i beat 6 of the gym already but i cant defeat the Viridian one, she say defeat the other leader but i cant find them :/ does anyone know where they are ? thx !
    ps : That game was awsome ! totally woth the wait !

Izack mooij

FireRed Rocket Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen today
    Am I supposed to defeat mewtwo, whenever I do beat him the game crashes and when I don't I just get sent back to the Pokemon centre

You only beat mewtwo once, you shouldn't crash Evan if you have cheats on, 2nd time you try catch him.

Last edited:

dest

Boneash
    Years
  • I'm about halfway through now (I think?), just arrived in Pewter and Vermillion. So far I really have to praise those small little details on the sidelines, those are a real gem in this hack. The roadblocks at the beginning out of Safron just explain perfectly why the guards are thirsty later. That school girls book in Vermillion is just a big great pun^^
    And that quest to get HM04 I just finished is really well done. I really enjoy reading the NPC dialogs in generall here, that is quite a rare feature this one has accomplished.

The only wish I have left so far is for a documentation about some mechanics that are different from the original. Took me long enough to find out, that Haunter evolves with level 40 now and that only by a random post I stumpled upon.
    I got myself a Scyther in the game corner, maybe you should adjust the levels there? It was Level 25 when the rest of my team was between 10-15 right after mount moon. Also I have no idea how to evolve it due to no documentation again... I assume via a used metal code perhaps? Might have to try to steal one from magnemites when I get to the power plant at some point perhaps.
    Also I assume Espeon and Umbreon can be archived via sun and moon stone perhaps? I got an Eevee that would have made a great Espeon but due to me not being patient enough to wait for a stone to try it out I opted for an early Vaporeon instead. It's great that you can purchase one stone even bevore the mount moon mission due to selling that hidden rare candy.
    The only thing that made absolutely no sense to me: why does that huge store not sell any Pokeballs?

I think I also stumbled across a small Bug: The store in Pewter still serves me, even if every other one stopped service for me long ago.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I'm about halfway through now (I think?), just arrived in Pewter and Vermillion. So far I really have to praise those small little details on the sidelines, those are a real gem in this hack. The roadblocks at the beginning out of Safron just explain perfectly why the guards are thirsty later. That school girls book in Vermillion is just a big great pun^^
    And that quest to get HM04 I just finished is really well done. I really enjoy reading the NPC dialogs in generall here, that is quite a rare feature this one has accomplished.

The only wish I have left so far is for a documentation about some mechanics that are different from the original. Took me long enough to find out, that Haunter evolves with level 40 now and that only by a random post I stumpled upon.
    I got myself a Scyther in the game corner, maybe you should adjust the levels there? It was Level 25 when the rest of my team was between 10-15 right after mount moon. Also I have no idea how to evolve it due to no documentation again... I assume via a used metal code perhaps? Might have to try to steal one from magnemites when I get to the power plant at some point perhaps.
    Also I assume Espeon and Umbreon can be archived via sun and moon stone perhaps? I got an Eevee that would have made a great Espeon but due to me not being patient enough to wait for a stone to try it out I opted for an early Vaporeon instead. It's great that you can purchase one stone even bevore the mount moon mission due to selling that hidden rare candy.
    The only thing that made absolutely no sense to me: why does that huge store not sell any Pokeballs?

I think I also stumbled across a small Bug: The store in Pewter still serves me, even if every other one stopped service for me long ago.

Where is the HM04 available? I need it to capture Articuno

dest

Boneash
    Years
  • Where is the HM04 available? I need it to capture Articuno

I'll put that one in a spoiler...
    Spoiler:

btw, one small thing I forgot in my last Post: is the "evil" path really worth it? All I got from that so far is a Quick Claw, a King Stone and a Shell Bell with 120k Bounty, not really too much of a Price when compared to all those things you could get from the Police by that point (Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain, Exp Share, Lucky Egg, 30 Ultra Balls, 20 Full Restores)...
    Am I missing something or someone?

Last edited:
    Back