• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    That's not exactly fair, as Patamon can keep evolving.

Which mean , Ash has to use a Pokemon that can fight against the highest level of Patamon !
    Which happen to be Manga Angemon (TV Series) & Seraphimon (Movie).

Years
  • Again, I don't see how that's fair or feasible...

On my way to pick up some cough syrup, I impulse bought the last Oshawott plush that Target had. He was so lonely sitting there :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, it's just as well that Pokémon and Digimon are two completely different series then :p Digimon deathfights can't really be compared to Pokémon skill/strength battles anyways.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Well, it's just as well that Pokémon and Digimon are two completely different series then :p Digimon deathfights can't really be compared to Pokémon skill/strength battles anyways.

I disagree !
    If Ash had a Mega Gallade then he could even fight Omnimon on equal term , Takeru nothing compare to that.
    But I no longer sure if Ash allow to Megevolved Pokemon even if bunch of nobodies like Alain , Astrid & Remo are allowed to megevolved pokemon.
    But again , Alain is current writer creation so they will shower him with more love then Ash.
    So , we have to see if any of Ash's current Pokemon stand a chance against Takeru's Digimon.

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
  • Digimon can't compare to Pokémon and vice versa.

Stated earlier, aside from kingler, and crawdaunt (sp) I'd love to see another fully evolved water pokemon from Ash

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If he followed the pattern, he should have caught a Clauncher already and end up with Clawitzer ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Digimon can't compare to Pokémon and vice versa.

Stated earlier, aside from kingler, and crawdaunt (sp) I'd love to see another fully evolved water pokemon from Ash

So Pokemon trainer has no chance against Digidestined !!!

I rather prefer Ash with another fully evolved Fire type !
    Fire is always been Ash Ace and Fire Animation are more amazing to watch.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think water animations are pretty :3 Especially in contests. Not that Ash would ever enter a contest with Frogadier but still, haha.

Years
  • The water animations in the show and game have been my favorites usually. It was kinda nice to see Buizel in contests...those few times.

Also, Adventure is right about his crustacean pokemon making it to their final evolution with no problem

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Water animations don't look too bad in-game; they're usually nice. What I like more, though, is thunder ones. They always seem intense!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Water Animation may be pretty But they aren't as amazing as Fire Animation .
    Seriously , Ash should have catch a extra Fire type from Kento or Unova ! He caught a extra Grass and extra Water Pokemon But he didn't caught a extra Fire Pokemon despite Fire being his ace !

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Water Animation may be pretty But they aren't as amazing as Fire Animation .
    Seriously , Ash should have catch a extra Fire type from Kento or Unova ! He caught a extra Grass and extra Water Pokemon But he didn't caught a extra Fire Pokemon despite Fire being his ace !
    Since when is Fire his ace? He has two fully evolved grass starters, a Bayleed with a super vivid personality and a badass Bulbasaur who didn't even need to evolve to become Ash's third or second best Kanto/Johto pokemon. I'd rather say Grass is his ace :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Since when is Fire his ace? He has two fully evolved grass starters, a Bayleed with a super vivid personality and a badass Bulbasaur who didn't even need to evolve to become Ash's third or second best Kanto/Johto pokemon. I'd rather say Grass is his ace :)

Let see Charizard & Infernape .
    2 of Ash's most strongest Pokemon.
    In Jotho , His ace at gym battle was Cyndaquil , Not Beyleaf .
    His Torkoal put a even fight against a Registeel.
    Not to mention Pignite who took down a Hydragion.
    And now , He has a Badass Fletchinder.
    Beyleaf nowhere near their level. Sometime I wondered if it was the same Chikorita Ash battled before capturing Or same other Chikorita he mistaken.
    Bulbasaur is probably in the same level as Squirtle.
    Grass really isn't Ash's ace ! It may was Ash's ace at Hoenn however he also had Badass Pokemon like Swallow & Glalie so we can't sure.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Seems to me, it's about what you can do without evolving. Bulbasaur is a prime example of that, honestly. Chickorita time and time again pulled through just to prove to ash how much it loved him

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I don't believe there's any Pokémon typing that Ash would consider his ace. More or less, he seems to utilize pretty much everything equally. Even if he does wind up using one, single type more than another in one season, they always manage to find a way to have him make up for it in the next. Though, if he absolutely were to have an ace-type, it'd likely be electric, considering how much he utilizes his Pikachu, haha.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • I don't believe there's any Pokémon typing that Ash would consider his ace. More or less, he seems to utilize pretty much everything equally. Even if he does wind up using one, single type more than another in one season, they always manage to find a way to have him make up for it in the next. Though, if he absolutely were to have an ace-type, it'd likely be electric, considering how much he utilizes his Pikachu, haha.

If anything is Ash's ace, it's un-evolved pokemon. Point in case, signature is Pikachu.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back