• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    If anything is Ash's ace, it's un-evolved pokemon. Point in case, signature is Pikachu.

Let see Ash's 6 best Pokemon-

--Charizard ( Ash's Best Pokemon & Secret Weapon )

--Infernape (Unbeatable when Blaze is activate)

--Snorlax (Take down atleast 2 Pokemon )

--Glalie (Always win or Tied every battle . He haven't been defeated )

--Sceptile ( Extremely fast & Beaten Legendary)

--Pikachu (First Pokemon )

5 out of 6 Pokemon happen to be fully evolved So I doubt about Un-evolved Pokemon to be his ace.

I don't believe there's any Pokémon typing that Ash would consider his ace. More or less, he seems to utilize pretty much everything equally. Even if he does wind up using one, single type more than another in one season, they always manage to find a way to have him make up for it in the next. Though, if he absolutely were to have an ace-type, it'd likely be electric, considering how much he utilizes his Pikachu, haha.

Pikachu or Electric type is the last thing to be Ash's ace !
    Considering how He & Pikachu got their ass-kicked by a Newbie & His Servine .
    And Pikach barely beat That Newbie's Serperior.
    Considering all the experience Pikachu had , The gap between him & Trip's Servine would same as Pikachu & Diantha's Gardevoir.
    Hack , Gary or Paul would have crash that Newbie with just Blastoise & Torterra.
    Even Paul Used Electric type much better then Ash or Volkner.
    So no matter how many Mega Lucario Pikachu beat , he's nowhere near to be call an Ace !!!
    For that , We have the Stupid BW Director/Writer to blame who was so concern about his Sweet little Trip that he destroyed the Mascot Of Pokemon for him.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Depends on what you mean by ace. He certainly had more unevolved than fully evolved pokemon in the first seasons at least, and he's good at making unevolved or not fully evolved pokemon excel despite less pure strength.

Gosh when did this turn into an anime dcc, haha.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Depends on what you mean by ace. He certainly had more unevolved than fully evolved pokemon in the first seasons at least, and he's good at making unevolved or not fully evolved pokemon excel despite less pure strength.

Gosh when did this turn into an anime dcc, haha.

Ace mean that type of Pokemon Ash good at using.
    Keep it on mind that Ash also efficiently used big & fully evolve Pokemon like snorlax , Charizard & Heracross.

Game-based Question :
    Should Mega Rapidash be a Winged Unicorn Or Normal Unicorn ?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ace mean that type of Pokemon Ash good at using.
    Keep it on mind that Ash also efficiently used big & fully evolve Pokemon like snorlax , Charizard & Heracross.

Game-based Question :
    Should Mega Rapidash be a Winged Unicorn Or Normal Unicorn ?
    Heh, keep in mind that at the time, Snorlax wasn't an evolved pokemon and Heracross still isn't an evolved pokemon :p

And I'd rather have a new pegasus pokemon than a mega version of Rapidash.

Shiny Whimsicott

*:・゚✧. :✦*:・゚✧
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    It's true, as Rapidash is already a unicorn, I don't think it's needs any more additions to its awesome sprite. A pegasus would be pretty darned sweet. Then I'd definitely know what flying type I'd have on my team instead of flip flopping all the time!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I believe Mega Rapidash should be Fire/Fairy and has better design then this guy--

Pegasusmon_b.jpg

Pokemon is Digimon's rival so I expect the Pegasus from Pokemon would be better then Pagasusmon from Digimon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nah, Digimon and Pokemon are so different these days that I don't even call them rivals anymore. I like different things about pokemon and digimon :)

But I actually like Pegasusmon's design. It would be awesomd if that was a pokemon, sort of similar in looks to the Johto trio beasts.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    A Pegasus Pokémon would definitely be nice to see!

However, I can't exactly imagine it to be just an average Pokémon; since Pegasus is more or less mythical, it would likely be some legendary (perhaps even a mascot of some future main-series game?). As for an evolution to Rapidash, that would also be nice. It would probably remain a unicorn, though, which I personally wouldn't mind.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    A Pegasus Pokémon would definitely be nice to see!

However, I can't exactly imagine it to be just an average Pokémon; since Pegasus is more or less mythical, it would likely be some legendary (perhaps even a mascot of some future main-series game?). As for an evolution to Rapidash, that would also be nice. It would probably remain a unicorn, though, which I personally wouldn't mind.

Years
  • If they're continuing to give legendary Pokemon mega evolutions, I wouldn't mind seeing them turn Keldeo into a pegasus. The only problem with that is it already has 2 formes (ordinary and resolute), so I just can't see them doing it, even if it might be a cool idea.

Either way, I agree that a pegasus Pokemon would best be suited as a legendary or a standalone, as I'm not sure I could see anything evolving into it without being a little overpowered. What would be the best typing for a pegasus? Normal/Flying? Fighting/Flying, maybe?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If Zebstrika wasn't a thing, I'd say Flying/Electric because it could be fast as lightning through the sky or something :) but Flying/Normal sounds like the most likely bet.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • If fire/flying wasn't such a thing already, I'd say Mega Rapidash would be neat. Heck, it has Bounce, has a horn as well... and also could certainly use a mega stats-wise too.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    So Ash found a wild Salamence and he ignore it instate of catching it !
    Like the Wild Swarmpert in DP.
    However , If it was Iris then we would be seeing Salamence in main cast.

Shiny Whimsicott

*:・゚✧. :✦*:・゚✧
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    Ah, bounce would be at an advantage, but why bounce when you can fly?
    If a pegasus pokemon where around, it would more than likely be normal/flying. Such an array of moves to be had with that little/big guy

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Ah, bounce would be at an advantage, but why bounce when you can fly?
    If a pegasus pokemon where around, it would more than likely be normal/flying. Such an array of moves to be had with that little/big guy

Shouldn't Pegasus Pokemon be a Fairy type ???
    That seem to be a fitting type.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Oooh, right, I didn't even think of that. Flying/Fairy, easily.

Also , What do you think about Mecha Based Pokemon ???
    Basically Steel type Pokemon that look like a Mecha from Gundum Model.
    I heard Digimon Toy Sales increased because Shoutmon from ''Digimon Xros war'' look like a Mecha.
    I think its possible for some current Poekmon to Megevolve into Mecha-based Pokemon.
    Such as Bisharp , Gigilith etc.
    Off Course , Mega Herocross look like a Mecha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Also , What do you think about Mecha Based Pokemon ???
    Basically Steel type Pokemon that look like a Mecha from Gundum Model.
    I heard Digimon Toy Sales increased because Shoutmon from ''Digimon Xros war'' look like a Mecha.
    I think its possible for some current Poekmon to Megevolve into Mecha-based Pokemon.
    Such as Bisharp , Gigilith etc.
    Off Course , Mega Herocross look like a Mecha.
    Since pokémon are living beings close to animals (except for ghost pokémon), I don't think we'll see true mecha pokémon. Golett and Golurk might be as close as you get. Digimon could basically be anything, since they were digital beings created by the imagination of man etc.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Since pokémon are living beings close to animals (except for ghost pokémon), I don't think we'll see true mecha pokémon. Golett and Golurk might be as close as you get. Digimon could basically be anything, since they were digital beings created by the imagination of man etc.

How about steel Pokemon with Armor that made them look like a Mecha ???
    Mega Scizor also look like Mecha but it can't fly . Unless Megevolution gave him an ability to fly.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    How about steel Pokemon with Armor that made them look like a Mecha ???
    Mega Scizor also look like Mecha but it can't fly . Unless Megevolution gave him an ability to fly.
    Mega Scizor can't fly? I thought it could, it has wings.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back