• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"PokéPark Wii - Pikachu's Big Adventure" - headed for hell, Pikachu?

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    If you actually get to control Pikachu in this instead of being some guy who befriends it then I'll be happy.
    I may not buy it but I've kind of wanted a game like that. A 3D platformer/adventure game in the vein of Mario 64. The HYP/Pokemon Channel setting has a lot of potential for that.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • Last edited:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I don't care how lame this game sounds. I'm definitely getting this game when it comes out because I actually attended the theme park. I still have my PokePark card thingy:

Pretty cool eh? =3

I never actually bothered to sign it with my name.

DarkPikaMan

Dah Koolest Guy Evah! LOLZEEZ!
    Years
  • The screenshots look surprisingly good (even though they are low quality) as I expected everyones pokemon ranch style visuals, you can find them on serebii.

Years
  • gee whiz y'all are party poopers. :[

I was going to this thread to see support for this game but NOOOO. XD

I really like the concept; Pikachu is chubbier again (for whatever reason), which is way more nostalgic. I also like the idea of running around and doing nothing. Having some ultimatum gets boring sometimes. xD

Plus, what are y'all bashing Pikachu for? Gee whiz. :P

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Hmm. The new pics seem to be intersesting. I'd have to see some gameplay, but it reminds me of some areas in Super Mario Sunshine... I'd be nice to see a 3D platformer of some type.

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    Hmm. The new pics seem to be intersesting. I'd have to see some gameplay, but it reminds me of some areas in Super Mario Sunshine... I'd be nice to see a 3D platformer of some type.
    I've wanted that since I first started playing Hey You Pikachu.

And now it looks like my dream will be realized. :)

I do hope you get to play as multiple Pokemon though. Maybe with a tag system like DK64. But if Pikachu is your only choice, that's totally fine with me.

Feminine Cuttlefish

Fire-Type Cuttlefish
    Years
  • I've wanted that since I first started playing Hey You Pikachu.

And now it looks like my dream will be realized. :)

I do hope you get to play as multiple Pokemon though. Maybe with a tag system like DK64. But if Pikachu is your only choice, that's totally fine with me.

I loved Hey You Pikachu. :<

Friggn mic broke. ;-;

By the way, epic sig. Is that a hack or photoshop?

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    I did too, it's just I wished I could've explored those levels as Pikachu instead.

It's a shop. Did it with Fireworks. :]

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
  • I think this game will be a huge success with the younger Wii owners. After all, wasn't the release of Pokemon Channel in December of 2003? It's been six years since a new console Pokemon game has been aimed at younger children. Many of those children may find the main DS games too confusing yet to play. I know a few parents that love the Wii Shop Channel, and they'll buy almost anything that's relatively cheap and child-oriented for their little ones. This game could even create new, younger Pokemon fans out of those who haven't discovered it yet.

I'm not saying that it's for children only, either. In fact, I'm probably going to purchase it when it comes out. The game shows promise...it could really turn out to not be that bad.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    From what I've seen on Serebii and Bulbapedia, I think that you can paly as other pokemon, but only during the mini-games, you get them in this trial of strength thingy

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • I have to say this is still better than other Pikachu games.

Here's a video:

Click it if you don't see it right. I myself can't see the video... Why's that?
    I see just nothing but it should be there.

Why didn't they make Mystery Dungeons like this? Just look at that Misdreavus Shop, it looks like Mystery Dungeon shop but this is other game...

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • I take back EVERYTHING I said earlier! (Excluding the fact that I dislike Pikachu being the central character.) This game looks like the Platformer/Hey You Pikachu/Stadium Mini-Game combo that one could only imagine in their dreams! Perhaps, we might even hear Porygon2/-Z's actual cry? (Nah, that would be asking too much.)

...That sounded odd.

Last edited:
    Back