• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
  • Nope! You'll need to have an official copy of the game. If you don't buy the game, we can't really trust that you'll be honest on the server either and we're a 100%-trust server only. Thanks for your interest though.

K, thanks! I might buy it later on! Or at christmas📬

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I hopped on for a little bit, got a plot for my house, nearly died in a crypt trying to get sand, and started building my house. Thanks for giving me a warm welcome, guys!

By the way, if you have any extra sand/sandstone that you're not going to use, it would be awesome if I could snatch it up. I have a chest outside my partial-house that you could stash it in when I'm not on. I would do it myself, but I'm afraid I don't have the free time to collect everything.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Juno and I made great progress on our lil project! What's there now is pretty much what it's gonna look like~ Feel free to check out pricing and tell me if you think it's fair- and by that I mean not what you would want to pay, but what you think is actually fair due to things like tameability and interest and whatever. But uh if you play with sound on and plan on spending any time over there I really recommend you turn passive mob noise down because it's literally two blocks above my sheep.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • As for Operation Pathfinder, Anna's area has their own version of the roads, the road signs, and named the street names! I havent yet started making paths to the North yet but South Detroit is getting roads for the next few days or so.

As for the Spruce Heights project, it has been coming along quite nicely, it has been unofficially dubbed as the most posh and high end part of Detroit ;) The rehabilitation of Lake Leijuno has now started, I put cobble points as to designate as to where you shouldnt build :p

And in Gauntlet news, I finished Tier 2 as Wobbu, the game master for my session, funnily tried to kill me but in the end, killed himself by a Blaze. Fun fact, all of my enchanted tools are named after residents of Spruce Heights ;3

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Well, I dunno how to say this... I've died in the nether as a result of a glitch. I entered the portal into the nether, seen that the whole thing has been re-done, the next minute I fell 50 blocks into lava and died as a result. I never even moved from the portal, either. I've lost too many important items from this, and I'm not taking a glitchy nether as a death, either.

I would like to be reimbursed the items that I lost as a result of this. I can understand that if I died at the hands of a mob, being knocked into lava, drowning, etc. then I wouldn't complain right now.

Here's what I lost:

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • oh yeah forgot to mention I died twice as a result of the same glitch :( wasn't falling through holes or anything, just walking on solid surface and randomly glitched into a lava sea. dont know why; really irritating; kept losing my tools i was using :(

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Well, I dunno how to say this... I've died in the nether as a result of a glitch. I entered the portal into the nether, seen that the whole thing has been re-done, the next minute I fell 50 blocks into lava and died as a result. I never even moved from the portal, either. I've lost too many important items from this, and I'm not taking a glitchy nether as a death, either.

I would like to be reimbursed the items that I lost as a result of this. I can understand that if I died at the hands of a mob, being knocked into lava, drowning, etc. then I wouldn't complain right now.

Here's what I lost:

Spoiler:

oh yeah forgot to mention I died twice as a result of the same glitch :( wasn't falling through holes or anything, just walking on solid surface and randomly glitched into a lava sea. dont know why; really irritating; kept losing my tools i was using :(

I guess I'll need to look into what's going on more then. :/

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Someone should TOTALLY make a separate pixelmon world omg that would attract a crap tonne of new players plus its really fun tehe
    I pay $17 a month to keep the server going; as cool as Pixelmon might be, I'd rather not divide the users up by having an additional server (plus I'm not paying for it.)
    Can someone please whitelist the IGN "Mrs_welsknight" for the server? Thanks!
    What is the relationship of this person to you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back