• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • I pay $17 a month to keep the server going; as cool as Pixelmon might be, I'd rather not divide the users up by having an additional server (plus I'm not paying for it.)
    No no, by world I actually meant world, not server haha. You can have multiple worlds within the same server you do know, right?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Wife. Finally convinced her to start playing. :)

Did he get that handled for you?

No no, by world I actually meant world, not server haha. You can have multiple worlds within the same server you do know, right?

As Necrum said, we can barely hang on to what we currently have. Our overworld and the Nether each count as a separate WORLD, but it's quite an issue as it is. It's one reason we haven't enabled the End yet. Both Matt and I are looking into our lag issues overall, but it seems like, overall, our issue is general Minecraft wonkiness. Some people lag from trees, some people from weeds, some from seeds, and some from portals (ignore the almost perfect rhyme).

Beyond that, we're trying! I think we can all agree (at least lately) that lag has gotten a bit better. I've tried to consistently reset the server to ensure we all have a good experience, but ofttimes I miss a reset or two.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Yay for lagging to death.

BTW, what would happen to Gauntlet 1.0 now? will another structure rise from that place?

Currently resetting the server for you, gun. We'll see if it helps. :)

And not sure! It's defunct as of now to make way for the Gauntlet II. Wobbu is helping me finish that up in a new location, but we're nearly done and I'll have a new event ready for that before long.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Currently resetting the server for you, gun. We'll see if it helps. :)

And not sure! It's defunct as of now to make way for the Gauntlet II. Wobbu is helping me finish that up in a new location, but we're nearly done and I'll have a new event ready for that before long.

Oh will the wins from Gauntlet 1.0 be carried over or will we start from zero again? Either way, I'm all up for it ;) I think the Gauntlet 1.0 Venue should be converted to the Detroit Museum of Its Crazy History imo

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Oh will the wins from Gauntlet 1.0 be carried over or will we start from zero again?

You'll start from zero because the prize pool is going to be completely different (and better).

------

As of RIGHT NOW, the Gauntlet II is COMPLETE! Wobbu and I finished up the final details tonight, tested the entire thing, and it's ready to be played beginning next weekend!

To enter the Gauntlet II, simply head through the Nether portal located at the center of spawn and find the button surrounded by colored clay. Once there, you can get a sneak preview of the Gauntlet's new entry area as well as see the operational status (currently CLOSED). You'll also be able to gander at a very early WIP history of the Gauntlet and its creators.

Honestly...I'm SO excited for you guys to be able to play the new Gauntlet. It's 100x better than what you've experienced so far and I went all-out to give you guys the best experience possible. Looking forward to playing and killing you all in-game, but PLEASE take a look at the new Gauntlet and let me know what you think so far/what you're expecting/what you're hoping for! :)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • welp, with my history of lag and going in the nether once and get stuck in the portal, thus making me go through every single time, i think i'll die first before i get to push the button haha

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • OH HEY I forgot to mention that the pet shop is open! Both Juno and I can sell you anything listed in the store and we can talk about getting other pets or accessories for you given time~

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Where is it located/what's the pricing like?
    Uhh it's on the south side of my house, across from the Community Tower pretty much. Currency is the same rate as skulls, with 1 dia = 3, 1 eme = 2, 1 gold ingot = 1, 12 iron ingot = 1 etc. The animals we currently have in stock are horses (64 money), wolves (64), mooshrooms (40), and ocelots (32). Prices and inventory subject to change.

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here are the first TWO videos in the Minecraft Pokecommunity SMP series! There's also a new episode of 15-Minute Builds in the Let's Play subforum, focusing on how to make a simple redstone door. Enjoy!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • vid1) WTF YOU CAN JUST COMBINE BOWS IN INV LIKE THAT I NEVER KNEW

vid2) SKELE CHESTS ARE EVERYBODY'S JSYK TAKE HOME WHAT YOU WANT AND THROW WHAT YOU DONT IN THERE
    last time we had skele spawner we had... lost of stuff out of it lmao but i prob went overboard with chests this time but who cares it's my wood
    and yes it does spawn them it just takes a while to float down the mechanisms and fall :)
    ps im really confused as to how you weren't affected by the mass plagues. like that whole epidemic where EVERYONE was falling out of the world how the heck did you not get dead even once???

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • vid1) WTF YOU CAN JUST COMBINE BOWS IN INV LIKE THAT I NEVER KNEW

vid2) SKELE CHESTS ARE EVERYBODY'S JSYK TAKE HOME WHAT YOU WANT AND THROW WHAT YOU DONT IN THERE
    last time we had skele spawner we had... lost of stuff out of it lmao but i prob went overboard with chests this time but who cares it's my wood
    and yes it does spawn them it just takes a while to float down the mechanisms and fall :)
    ps im really confused as to how you weren't affected by the mass plagues. like that whole epidemic where EVERYONE was falling out of the world how the heck did you not get dead even once???

Yes, you can combine any two identical items (except for enchanted ones) to restore their durability, and as an added bonus, the final item will be slightly more durable than the sum of each would be normally.

Also, I just got lucky with the mass plagues. =P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Yes, you can combine any two identical items (except for enchanted ones) to restore their durability, and as an added bonus, the final item will be slightly more durable than the sum of each would be normally.

Also, I just got lucky with the mass plagues. =P

well that's neat i always thought an anvil was necessary. :D do you know if that increases the cost of putting it on an anvil afterward? since that cost goes up every time something is repaired

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • well that's neat i always thought an anvil was necessary. :D do you know if that increases the cost of putting it on an anvil afterward? since that cost goes up every time something is repaired

It does not. The anvil is ONLY needed for enchanted items or for renaming.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    So, we improved the skele spawner slightly. It will now continue to spawn rather than not spawn after so many, because the skeles were too close to the spawner after landing, meaning it will spawn more than 6 now.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • So, we improved the skele spawner slightly. It will now continue to spawn rather than not spawn after so many, because the skeles were too close to the spawner after landing, meaning it will spawn more than 6 now.
    Cool concept! Where is it located?
    If anyone does still play here I would like to as well
    My name is Skyzarin

I'll be home in about an hour in which I can whitelist you into the server; I'll VM you when I do so!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back