• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Uprising [EPILOGUE]

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Well to me, this is a game with 2 major forces of roughly equal sizes where neither side is mafia. If we make a calculated lynch based off of someone's alignment, then we give our own alignment away do we not? Unless of course you're 3rd party and don't care for the 2 major forces.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Because I know you're a part of Team Todoroki.

Seeing as you're completely wrong I'm guessing you're trying to pull a Kiyoshi :P. I imagine you're in Lerroux's new crew, since then the gamble is a win-win and you have a chance of being right.

But in light of this, [ban] Lost Heart.

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Seeing as you're completely wrong I'm guessing you're trying to pull a Kiyoshi :P. I imagine you're in Lerroux's new crew, since then the gamble is a win-win and you have a chance of being right.

But in light of this, [ban] Lost Heart.

lolno.

I'd rather not rr right now and hope people can trust me on this one.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
lolno.

I'd rather not rr right now and hope people can trust me on this one.

Or you can't rr because you're not on the side you profess to be. Especially considering you're wrong. The only known role that can act a detective is Klippy, but he wasn't mentioned in the night post at all in fact he hasn't been mentioned in a while and even then he can be tricked by Ash.

So no, I doubt you're Klippy and the odds of Ash intervening seems unlikely.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
pffft you are all bullying Losty smh

miles-shrug%28d%29.gif

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
EVENT I

During this day phase, the two players with the most votes will be banned! They will each be allowed an appeal, but the one who receives the most UNBAN votes will be allowed back in the game, while the second will be perma-banned!​

Back