• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Uprising [EPILOGUE]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Can't you see a smokescreen? Lost gave nothing but unconfirmable positions - nobody can counter claim the facts she's given. Not to mention it would be an incredibly bad move to put yourself, if you were Klippy, in the spotlight when you're one of the most important roles and previous to you poking at me, nobody was even looking your way.

If she really is Klippy than Ash is indeed crazy lucky, but I'm willing to bet she's not. I am JohnnyMustang.

Can the real Klippy please stand up? Actually no, stay hidden. Don't RR.

Etherion

Oh yeah! Another Mana bandwagon :3
    (つ▀¯▀)つ

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    And I'm the real JohnnyMustang :< so you've role revealed for starting an incorrect banwagon.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Okay, okay, okay.

Why in the hell would you role reveal if you're Klippy?

It's one thing for me to role reveal since I'm vanilla, but that seems like a real dangerous move.

I'm inclined to believe Mana. May be wrong, but what the hell.​

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Okay, okay, okay.

Why in the hell would you role reveal if you're Klippy?

It's one thing for me to role reveal since I'm vanilla, but that seems like a real dangerous move.

I'm inclined to believe Mana. May be wrong, but what the hell.​

I would've had to role reveal in my ban appeal anyway since I'm currently going to be the second one banned. I'm just getting it out of the way early.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I definitely think it's not a smart idea to role reveal if Lost Heart is actually Klippy. (edit: forgot about gimmepie)

But weighing up the two options:

Kill Mana -> worst case scenario they're a vanilla (JohnnyMustang), best case scenario they're a mod

Kill Lost Heart -> worst case scenario they're Klippy, best case scenario...?

It just seems a lot more risky to trust Mana here.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm happy to permaban myself ASAP to show you the truth. I'm no loss, a fake!Klippy is dangerous. No offense to Johnny but being vanillakilled over and over is tiring.

I'm sorry for ever trying to help uncover clues, it's obviously the wrong way to play mafia around here -.-".

[ban] Mana

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • [BAN] Lost Heart

I'm willing to trust Mana for now. If he's wrong, then we can always go after him next day shift.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    If both myself and Lost get banned, can I perma myself and role reveal while he appeals? That would be useful XD.

PS, Ash, if you did this I applaud you <3.

Years
  • I'm leaving my vote as is. I honestly find Arx extremely suspicious and determining his allegiance is the safest way to decode this whole Mana vs Lost debacle.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    ok Mana tbh with that avatar change you suddenly seem a lot more menacing

also derp but i'm not too sure what you mean by this.

Well if you ban both of us, you'll still know nothing until one of us is permabanned, which will only happen after you take someone back... But if I was permabanned at that phase my role would be revealed to confirm, so you wouldn't all flock to unban Lost :P.

I'm not about to break the rules just to prove a point though, lets hope if I don't send in a ban appeal Klippy (the GM one) will autoperma me :).

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Reading through I'm going to

[BAN]: Mana

Purely because of the reasons previously stated. I was already thinking of the arguments as I read through them, so I'm not going to repeat them.

I apologise greatly to Klippy, for being inactive. The past weekend and days have been very tiring and busy for me, but my activity should increase now. I'll do my very best to improve my attendance here. But yeah, expect to actually hear me engaging in future.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Since I feel like there's some issues still ongoing, this phase change will be delayed until tomorrow evening. I won't be around tonight, as well, so I feel like the extra time will do everyone good - you know...to actually discuss things.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Charlie brown is Mana. He made up that thing about being GreyBidoof. He doesn't come in the UG that much, and pretty sure his username doesn't have a space to be Grey Bidoof. plus he is an ace attorney hater and a uh...taylor swift fan ._.
    Ah... I guess I can't really comment on that since I don't really know the people from the UG that well yet. Maybe I need to read some of the previous games :)

We = everyone. EVERYONE targeted Kiyoshi. EVERYONE. I can even role reveal if you want.
    I don't think that's necessary haha. I actually kind of figured that was what you meant, but I still wanted to point it out anyway

Honestly, I'm only doing this because Klippy wanted me to. I have no idea what's going on and usually have to be reminded to even come here to vote. So. lol
    Oh I see lol. You should try to get into the game a little more, maybe you'll like it! :)

Because the last time I thought I had a good idea on who Lerroux was, it turned out that player isn't even in the game. I made a dumb mistake, likely people won't listen to any more theories I have on who Lerroux may be. Also, I don't have any more theories nor leads as to whom Lerroux nor Gagabareeb are. So I'm just shutting up and not following bandwagons unless I can really believe in them.
    Aw, I wouldn't say no one wants to listen to you anymore. I'd be willing to listen at least. Don't be afraid to point something out, no matter how small it may be, because it could be helpful.

I'm leaving my vote as is. I honestly find Arx extremely suspicious and determining his allegiance is the safest way to decode this whole Mana vs Lost debacle.
    Wait, what exactly about Arx would help in the Mana vs Lost debate though?

Also, [Ban] Mana, I trust Lost Heart for now

Might go back and re-read the thread as well

Back