• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Uprising [EPILOGUE]

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
[BAN] Mana
Oh well

It's interesting when people randomly vote for an innocent for no reason, isn't it? I'm happy to take Lost down with me, I'm of no power or importance for the Klippy army anyway.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Sorry to have disappointed everyone who targeted me, but my role is as plain as vanilla. Your power roles are in another castle.

[So No One Told You Life Was Gonna Be This Way ... banbanbanban] Arx

Since you didn't follow my earlier Sandwich bandwagon, and that's suss to me.​

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

It's interesting when people randomly vote for an innocent for no reason, isn't it? I'm happy to take Lost down with me, I'm of no power or importance for the Klippy army anyway.

Nothing against you. Just wanna see if Lost is right or not.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I don't think we can really see anything right now...
[BAN] MANA

(Will make further posts later after work.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Oh, so tonight is going to be interesting. As well as the remainder of today.

As for my vote I suppose I'll lean more towards [kill] Lost Heart for reasons. I may or may not have figured out those reasons yet and thus might change 'em later. Either way I do need to vote today or else soooo

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Oh yeah it's ban and not kill

[BAN] Charlie Brown

because he is mana
I'm confused about what makes him Mana (the character), though I am starting to feel somewhat suspicious of him because I would have expected to hear more thoughts from him after he was, you know, unbanned and all but after his first post on D2 after being unbanned, he only made one other post and it was a joke vote... so yeah

Oh, wait a minute
Absolutely NOTHING changed or was revealed except for the fact that Kiyoshi is Foxrally

what the hell do we do why did we have to target Kiyoshi

[kill] Charlie Brown
Who is 'we'? Is that a slip perhaps?

[BAN] Mana

I just kinda go with what others are doing. Sorry, boo.
Oh hello there, do you actually have your own thoughts or are you really just doing this because it's 'what others are doing'? I'm just asking because it's already Day 3, and all you've said so far in the game is "yeah, same, what they said too!" and it's starting to make me wonder about you

Well to me, this is a game with 2 major forces of roughly equal sizes where neither side is mafia. If we make a calculated lynch based off of someone's alignment, then we give our own alignment away do we not? Unless of course you're 3rd party and don't care for the 2 major forces.
Ok, but why are you random voting still? I mean, you can still vote for people you think are part of Lerroux's group/other third party roles instead of random voting right?

Because I know you're a part of Team Todoroki.
Confused about how you know this and why you're soft hinting and not just revealing...

But then, I'm not sure what to make of Mana's response to Lost Heart's claims either, because something seems off but I'm not quite sure what it is. I need to think about this a little more I think

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
In any event, I do like sandwiches, but it appears that they've all gone away. . . .

Now all I have to look forward to is some steamy gimmefox action.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Oh hello there, do you actually have your own thoughts or are you really just doing this because it's 'what others are doing'? I'm just asking because it's already Day 3, and all you've said so far in the game is "yeah, same, what they said too!" and it's starting to make me wonder about you

Honestly, I'm only doing this because Klippy wanted me to. I have no idea what's going on and usually have to be reminded to even come here to vote. So. lol

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Ok, but why are you random voting still? I mean, you can still vote for people you think are part of Lerroux's group/other third party roles instead of random voting right?

Because the last time I thought I had a good idea on who Lerroux was, it turned out that player isn't even in the game. I made a dumb mistake, likely people won't listen to any more theories I have on who Lerroux may be. Also, I don't have any more theories nor leads as to whom Lerroux nor Gagabareeb are. So I'm just shutting up and not following bandwagons unless I can really believe in them.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
miles-point%28d%29.gif

Charlie brown is Mana. He made up that thing about being GreyBidoof. He doesn't come in the UG that much, and pretty sure his username doesn't have a space to be Grey Bidoof. plus he is an ace attorney hater and a uh...taylor swift fan ._.

Superjolt said:

We = everyone. EVERYONE targeted Kiyoshi. EVERYONE. I can even role reveal if you want.

miles-bow%28b%29.gif

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
[BAN] Lost Heart

Been curious about you from the beginning.. so I just wanna see.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
there are votes for Lost Heart already and i've voted for him before when i thought he might be Kwesi soooooo

[BAN] Lost Heart

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Okay, fine. I'll tell you all how I know. I'm Klippy. Your fearless leader.
I know because I investigated Mana (the player) last night and he was a member of Todoroki's Team.

Now, unless Ash (the character) got lucky and guessed that I'd investigate him, he really is part of the bad guys.

In case I don't make it, here's what else I know:
I investigated Nakuzami (the player) N0 and he came back as being a supporter. Based on that day post, I believe he is Christos. Later, Christos (the character) was converted. So, Nakuzami is also a bad guy.
I investigated Alli N1, but the investigation was inconclusive, so I don't know what she is.
And N2 I investigated Mana, as stated above. You see the results.

This makes me pretty big target to relevant parties, so good luck members of the resistance.

Back