• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] pokedex entries help

Years
  • Sparkub
    Classification: Vain Pokemon

Sparkub are extremely vain and will meticulously groom themselves. Raising one requires patience... and a hairbrush.
    If they do not trust their trainer yet they might scratch or bite them for messing up their groomed fur.

Sparknite
    Classification: Conceited Pokemon

Sparknite consider themselves the most important, and as such their packs usually don't stay together long. Sparkub are often found abandoned as a result.
    Although it is vain, a properly raised Sparknite will be loyal without fault to it's trainer. If it tries to groom you, it's a sign that it trusts you completely.

For sparknite, I did not see anything on how it evolves.... and thought a (day time) happiness evolution would fit well for what I had in mind for it's Dex entry =3

ooh, i like those :> thanks ^^

about flectomi *& darkroc*, i think it could use a better pokedex entry than the one it has recieved, if you're able to, along with Sparkub & Sparknite :> also... i think that post 34's pokemon *which are some gen 2 cut pokemon*, need pokedex entries... if you're able to :> cause i'm not sure if they have one.. but i can't read what it has...

I did actually already jot down a couple words on Flectomi before I saw it had a PokeDex entry already and ignored it.... so I now further expanded on it:

Flectomi
    Classification: Tough Love Pokemon

Although considered to have a cold personality, it is actually quite caring toward it's own kind.
    Once it has mastered reflecting light it pretends to leave the nest, leaving behind it's young. But in reality one of the parents will always be nearby, hiding, perfectly camouflaged. They protect their offspring without alerting them to their presence and it will fight whatever threatens it's young by any means necessary. The parents take turns watching over their children.

The bold part is my explanation for the Dark typing basically =3

Darkroc
    Classification: Violent Crocodile Pokemon

Darkroc have vicious fights over territory with each other.
    Oddly enough, they band together whenever faced with a Swampert. This camaraderie is short-lived however, since as soon as the Swampert is either defeated or run off, they will immediately start fighting with each other again. Their favorite prey are Marshtomp and Gastrodon, but they usually prey on the loners rather than groups.

Barboach seemed a bit underwhelming to me as a Pokemon they prey on, so I went with something else =p

& glyptore comes from a spike fossil... but i think a ball fossil works better, actually :>

ah it was in the post here my bad lol
    I just checked the links in the post and didn't see any mention of the fossil it was revived from xD

I just saw the base form of the mon and though it looked like something that would curl up into a ball and went with that as the theme, as well as the fossil name xD

Years
  • ''Sparkub
    Classification: Vain Pokemon

Sparkub are extremely vain and will meticulously groom themselves. Raising one requires patience... and a hairbrush.
    If they do not trust their trainer yet they might scratch or bite them for messing up their groomed fur.''

''Sparknite
    Classification: Conceited Pokemon

Sparknite consider themselves the most important, and as such their packs usually don't stay together long. Sparkub are often found abandoned as a result.
    Although it is vain, a properly raised Sparknite will be loyal without fault to it's trainer. If it tries to groom you, it's a sign that it trusts you completely.''

For sparknite, I did not see anything on how it evolves.... and thought a (day time) happiness evolution would fit well for what I had in mind for it's Dex entry =3

yeah, i didn't get to the evo part yet... that sounds good, though :D

I did actually already jot down a couple words on Flectomi before I saw it had a PokeDex entry already and ignored it.... so I now further expanded on it:

''Flectomi
    Classification: Tough Love Pokemon

Although considered to have a cold personality, it is actually quite caring toward it's own kind.
    Once it has mastered reflecting light it pretends to leave the nest, leaving behind it's young. But in reality one of the parents will always be nearby, hiding, perfectly camouflaged. They protect their offspring without alerting them to their presence and it will fight whatever threatens it's young by any means necessary. The parents take turns watching over their children. ''

''Darkroc
    Classification: Violent Crocodile Pokemon

Darkroc have vicious fights over territory with each other.
    Oddly enough, they band together whenever faced with a Swampert. This camaraderie is short-lived however, since as soon as the Swampert is either defeated or run off, they will immediately start fighting with each other again. Their favorite prey are Marshtomp and Gastrodon, but they usually prey on the loners rather than groups. ''

Barboach seemed a bit underwhelming to me as a Pokemon they prey on, so I went with something else =p

ooh, i like those pokedex entries :3 thanks :>

I just checked the links in the post and didn't see any mention of the fossil it was revived from xD

I just saw the base form of the mon and though it looked like something that would curl up into a ball and went with that as the theme, as well as the fossil name xD

yeah, i had put it in here - https://pokemonfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Glyptore *before i edited it :> *

Last edited:
    Years
  • @ReKoil or @Cosmega or @ anyone who wants to 😌

pokedex entries help

leopadeel
    water/steel type
    evo of ormsi *ormsi is done :> - https://pokemonfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Ormsi *

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/leopadeel-897072236

*done*

pokedex entries help

Desereon
    ground type evo of eevee
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Desereon-897468854 *it recieved a short pokedex entry... but i feel like it needs more*

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Desereon-897468854

*done*

pokedex entries help

Slitherebble
    Poison/Rock type
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Slitherebble-898388172 *it's recieved it's classification... but that's about it, so far*

*done*

pokedex entries help

evo of slitherebble - Cobrock

Poison/Rock type
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Cobrock-898565818

*done*

pokedex entries help

Rockalisk
    final evo of Slitherebble

Poison/Rock type
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Rockalisk-898388450

*done*

pokedex entries help

Riverelp
    Water/Dragon type

first stage of 3

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Riverelp-899591537

*done*

pokedex entries help

Surgepup
    Normal/Electric

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Surgepup-900004869

*done*

pokedex entries help

evo of surgepup - Rushound

normal/electric
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Rushound-900014084

*done*

pokedex entries help

Flaplear

fire/flying type

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Flaplear-900099795

pokedex entries help

evo of flaplear - swansear

fire/flying type
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Swansear-900196835

*they're all given to me, the ideas are all given to me by charlord on pokecommunity/donutmaker on discord... but he hasn't gotten back to me yet... he seems to have ditched me... i don't know how true that is, though.....*

plus post 34, please :3 they need some dex entries, too, please :>

Last edited:
    Years
  • For sparknite, I did not see anything on how it evolves.... and thought a (day time) happiness evolution would fit well for what I had in mind for it's Dex entry =3

would you like to do some more? .. just wondering :> i like your pokedex entries :>

post 43 *aka the above post*...plus post 34, please :3 they need some dex entries, too, please :> *

Years
  • would you like to do some more? .. just wondering :> i like your pokedex entries :>

post 43 *aka the above post*...plus post 34, please :3 they need some dex entries, too, please :> *

I was gonna take a crack at some of them tomorrow =p

But I did the first two for now:

Edit: added a line for Leopadeel
    Leopadeel
    Classification: Showoff Pokemon

They've grown accustomed to interacting with humans and like to put on shows. They are a popular beach-side tourist attraction.
    Some towns have an annual fair to celebrate these Pokemon.

If you want to give it a fish Pokemon as a reward, make sure you do not give it a Remoraid. It will be offended and start ignoring you.
    It's favorite food is Wishiwashi.

Desereon
    Classification: Arid Pokemon

This Pokemon's body has evolved to thrive in arid landscapes such as deserts. It is the only known Pokemon that doesn't ever drink water. Instead it gets it's hydration by absorbing the liquids contained in plants and fruit when eating them. It needs very little liquid to get by: it is said a single watermelon will sustain a Desereon for a month.

Because it's body needs so little liquid, rain is actually harmful to this Pokemon. As such it has developed a sense to allow it to foretell when it will rain near it, but only about 15 minutes in advance. It will seek shelter immediately if it senses rain coming.

Dunno how much of what you had for Desereon you wanted to keep, but I reclassified it with something I think better fits with it not drinking water/needing little water.
    I did incorporate what you already had for the Dex entry itself into what I made though =)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I was gonna take a crack at some of them tomorrow =p

okay :3 looking forward to it ^^

But I did the first two for now:

Edit: added a line for Leopadeel

''Leopadeel
    Classification: Showoff Pokemon

They've grown accustomed to interacting with humans and like to put on shows. They are a popular beach-side tourist attraction.
    Some towns have an annual fair to celebrate these Pokemon.
    If you want to give it a fish Pokemon as a reward, make sure you do not give it a Remoraid. It will be offended and start ignoring you.
    It's favorite food is Wishiwashi. ''

''Desereon
    Classification: Arid Pokemon

This Pokemon's body has evolved to thrive in arid landscapes such as deserts. It is the only known Pokemon that doesn't ever drink water. Instead it gets it's hydration by absorbing the liquids contained in plants and fruit when eating them. It needs very little liquid to get by: it is said a single watermelon will sustain a Desereon for a month.

Because it's body needs so little liquid, rain is actually harmful to this Pokemon. As such it has developed a sense to allow it to foretell when it will rain near it, but only about 15 minutes in advance. It will seek shelter immediately if it senses rain coming.''

Dunno how much of what you had for Desereon you wanted to keep, but I reclassified it with something I think better fits with it not drinking water/needing little water.
    I did incorporate what you already had for the Dex entry itself into what I made though =)

ooh, i like those :3

thanks ^^

Years
  • okay :3 looking forward to it ^^

Did the snake line and the base form water dragon =3
    Struggled a bit with the snake line tbh xD

Slitherebble
    Classification: Rock Snake Pokemon

Slitherebble is generally a docile Pokemon. It is not quite that confident in it's abilities yet and will not attack unless provoked. Approaching it carelessly is not recommended.

If it feels threatened it attacks by creating pebbles inside it's body, covering them in poisonous venom, and then spitting them out at high velocity.
    The poison is absorbed through the skin, but is not potent enough yet to be lethal, unless hit repeatedly.

Cobrock
    Classification: Venomous Snake Pokemon

Cobrock neither seeks out nor avoids conflict. Their venom is highly poisonous and unless treated immediately will prove lethal.
    Their venom has made them confident and a bit lazy: they will often not give chase to their attacker.

Cobrock hunt for prey that does not run very fast. Is is often seen targeting Dwebble.

Rockalisk
    Classification: Hunter Snake Pokemon

It has grown sharp stone blades on it's body that are drenched in venom. It can penetrate even a Rhyperior's sturdy armor with these blades, though prefers to go after Rhyhorn.

Rockalisk no longer solely hunts for food, it will also hunt for sport. Rockalisk often compete with each other to see who can take down the bigger prey. Interestingly enough, once their competition is over, their prey is allowed to leave unharmed as they have lost interest in it.

Riverelp
    Classification: Riverside Pokemon

It can usually be found lounging by the riverside, dipping its tail in the water to keep it's body cool. It get's along very well with Surskit, which are often seen bringing Riverelp berries. In return it will protect the Surskit if attacked. If you see a river where Surskit thrive, Riverelp is bound to be nearby.

Also gave the first four scrapped mons form gen 2 you posted a try.
    I assumed you'd probably just give the Baby Grimer & Meowth the same abilities as their evolutions and didn't give them one ^.^

Betobebī
    Classification: Ooze Pokemon (or Sludge Pokemon like Grimer/Muk)

They can't control their body well and are usually just found lying around idly. You might not notice one until you step on it. It will encase your foot in poisonous sludge if you don't pull it back quickly.
    They are often found in polluted environments.

Rinrin
    Classification: Shrine Cat Pokemon
    Ability: Synchronize / Inner Focus (Umbreon's abilities =p)

This Pokemon is attracted to shrines that are no longer in use and is quite mischievous. It will make an abandoned shrine it's home and steal offerings from other shrines that are still in use.

It is however a rather gentle Pokemon and will never purposely hurt someone. There are numerous cases of rinrin sharing the shrines they live in with Pokemon who have nowhere else to go.

Berurun
    Classification: Shrine Protector Pokemon
    Ability: Synchronize / Inner Focus

This Pokemon will plague towns near the shrine it calls home by stealing food or objects. It uses these to feed and take care of any Pokemon it has taken in or finds in need of help.

It does not trust humans and will not accept any help from them. People in towns with a Berurun nearby often leave bits of food or objects such as blankets lying around on purpose, so that Berurun will take them back to it's shrine.

Konya
    Classification: Sleepy Cat Pokemon

They sleep alot: at last 14 hours per day. They are quite restless when awake however, and will explore wherever it can.
    Konya will search high and low for anything shiny, and if it is treated well by it's trainer, it will bring the shiny things it finds to you.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Did the snake line and the base form water dragon =3
    Struggled a bit with the snake line tbh xD

''Slitherebble
    Classification: Rock Snake Pokemon

Slitherebble is generally a docile Pokemon. It is not quite that confident in it's abilities yet and will not attack unless provoked. Approaching it carelessly is not recommended.

If it feels threatened, it attacks by creating pebbles inside it's body, covering them in poisonous venom, and then spitting them out at high velocity.
    The poison is absorbed through the skin, but is not potent enough yet to be lethal, unless hit repeatedly. ''

''Cobrock
    Classification: Venomous Snake Pokemon

Cobrock neither seeks out nor avoids conflict. Their venom is highly poisonous and unless treated immediately will prove lethal.
    Their venom has made them confident and a bit lazy: they will often not give chase to their attacker.

Cobrock hunt for prey that does not run very fast. It is often seen targeting Dwebble. ''

''Rockalisk
    Classification: Hunter Snake Pokemon

It has grown sharp stone blades on it's body that are drenched in venom. It can penetrate even a Rhyperior's sturdy armor with these blades, though prefers to go after Rhyhorn.

Rockalisk no longer solely hunts for food, it will also hunt for sport. Rockalisk often compete with each other to see who can take down the bigger prey. Interestingly enough, once their competition is over, their prey is allowed to leave unharmed as they have lost interest in it. ''

''Riverelp

It can usually be found lounging by the riverside, dipping its tail in the water to keep it's body cool. It gets along very well with Surskit, which are often seen bringing Riverelp berries. In return, it will protect the Surskit if attacked. If you see a river where Surskit thrive, Riverelp is bound to be nearby. ''

Also gave the first four scrapped mons from gen 2 you posted a try.
    I assumed you'd probably just give the Baby Grimer & Meowth the same abilities as their evolutions and didn't give them one ^.^

''Betobebī
    Classification: Ooze Pokemon (or Sludge Pokemon like Grimer/Muk)

They can't control their body well and are usually just found lying around idly. You might not notice one until you step on it. It will encase your foot in poisonous sludge if you don't pull it back quickly.
    They are often found in polluted environments. ''

''Rinrin
    Classification: Shrine Cat Pokemon
    Ability: Synchronize / Inner Focus (Umbreon's abilities =p)

This Pokemon is attracted to shrines that are no longer in use and is quite mischievous. It will make an abandoned shrine it's home and steal offerings from other shrines that are still in use.

It is however a rather gentle Pokemon and will never purposely hurt someone. There are numerous cases of rinrin sharing the shrines they live in with Pokemon who have nowhere else to go. ''

''Berurun
    Classification: Shrine Protector Pokemon
    Ability: Synchronize / Inner Focus

This Pokemon will plague towns near the shrine it calls home by stealing food or objects. It uses these to feed and take care of any Pokemon it has taken in or finds in need of help.

It does not trust humans and will not accept any help from them. People in towns with a Berurun nearby often leave bits of food or objects such as blankets lying around on purpose, so that Berurun will take them back to it's shrine. ''

''Konya
    Classification: Sleepy Cat Pokemon

They sleep alot: at last 14 hours per day. They are quite restless when awake however, and will explore wherever it can.
    Konya will search high and low for anything shiny, and if it is treated well by it's trainer, it will bring the shiny things it finds to you. ''

thanks ^^ looking forward to the others ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Kinda wanted to do more, but ended up shorter on time today than I would've liked 😅

Anyway, did two of your mons and 1 of the scrapped mons.

Surgepup
    Classification: Puppy Pokemon

It lives alongside humans and is commonly kept as a pet. They have been very popular in big cities ever since people were able to store electricity.
    It may accidentally release mild jolts of electricity when it gets excited.
    It is mild mannered, but very playful.

Rushound
    Classification: Generator Pokemon

Rushound require an active lifestyle as it needs to run for at least 3 hours a day to release the electricity it generates.
    If it doesn't get enough movement in a day, electricity will start building up. They will become increasingly restless when this happens.
    Some Power Plants have adapted and have made special discharge stations to allow trainers to take their Rushound there when it has too much electricity stored up.

Monja/Tangel
    Classification: Vine Pokemon

It's vines are not yet fully grown and are easily influenced by their environment.
    Depending on where it lives the vines will give off a different smell.

Years
  • Kinda wanted to do more, but ended up shorter on time today than I would've liked 😅

Anyway, did two of your mons and 1 of the scrapped mons.

''Surgepup
    Classification: Puppy Pokemon

It lives alongside humans and is commonly kept as a pet. They have been very popular in big cities ever since people were able to store electricity.
    It may accidentally release mild jolts of electricity when it gets excited.
    It is mild mannered, but very playful. ''

''Rushound
    Classification: Generator Pokemon

Rushound require an active lifestyle as it needs to run for at least 3 hours a day to release the electricity it generates.
    If it doesn't get enough movement in a day, electricity will start building up. They will become increasingly restless when this happens.
    Some Power Plants have adapted and have made special discharge stations to allow trainers to take their Rushound there when it has too much electricity stored up. ''

''Monja/Tangel
    Classification: Vine Pokemon

It's vines are not yet fully grown and are easily influenced by their environment.
    Depending on where it lives the vines will give off a different smell. ''

looking forward to the last couple on those threads :> *edit: have a couple of new ones on next page ^^ *

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hadn't planned on doing any today, but saw riverelp's evolutions and couldn't resist =3
    Also did the Fire/Water type scrapped mon ^.^

Bomushika/Bomseel
    Classification: Scalding Seal Pokemon

It's body is hot to the touch: you need protective gloves to be able to touch it safely.
    When it swims, the water around it starts boiling. Fish Pokemon usually avoid it.

The exact composition of it's ball is unknown, as it is very protective of it. It always keeps it close.

Wyverench

It has an amazing memory: it never forgets those who have helped or wronged it.
    It shares it's lair with Surskit in return for their help when it was young.

It acts as an intermediary when Surskit clash with Dewpider and dictates which gets what area of the river as their territory.

Soakragon
    Classification: River Runner Pokemon

Soakragon can run incredibly fast and rarely swim anymore. Instead you will see it running across the surface of the river at breakneck speed. It likes to race across the river it calls home with Masquerain.

Protective of where it lives, anyone who pollutes the river will have to face it's fury. Likewise, if it sees you cleaning up it's river, it will try to reward you by bringing you things.

Years
  • Hadn't planned on doing any today, but saw riverelp's evolutions and couldn't resist =3

^^

Also did the Fire/Water type scrapped mon ^.^

''Bomushika/Bomseel
    Classification: Scalding Seal Pokemon

It's body is hot to the touch: you need protective gloves to be able to touch it safely.
    When it swims, the water around it starts boiling. Fish Pokemon usually avoid it.

The exact composition of it's ball is unknown, as it is very protective of it. It always keeps it close. ''

''Wyverench

It has an amazing memory: it never forgets those who have helped or wronged it.
    It shares it's lair with Surskit in return for their help when it was young.

It acts as an intermediary when Surskit clash with Dewpider and dictates which gets what area of the river as their territory. ''

''Soakragon
    Classification: River Runner Pokemon

Soakragon can run incredibly fast and rarely swim anymore. Instead you will see it running across the surface of the river at breakneck speed. It likes to race across the river it calls home with Masquerain.

Protective of where it lives, anyone who pollutes the river will have to face it's fury. Likewise, if it sees you cleaning up it's river, it will try to reward you by bringing you things. ''

ooh, i like those :3 thanks :3 *i know i always say that... but i do ^^ *

looking forward to the last two of post 43 & the rest of post 34 :> *edit at 4:27 pm: new ones below :3 *

Last edited:
    Years
  • new ones :3

pokedex entries help

Macsicle

Flying/Ice

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Macsicle-900828833

pokedex entries help

evo of macsicle - Macawtic

flying/ice

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Macawtic-900839210

pokedex entries help

Levereeze

dark/flying *cause he was such a pain for sakura to catch in his debut episode *
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Levereeze-900860543

pokedex entries help

swiglet - 1st stage of 3

ground/steel type
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Swiglet-901011282

pokedex entries help

evo of swiglet - duelhog

ground/steel type

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Duelhog-901140787

Last edited:
    Years
  • Her it is:

Name: Irotile
    Type: Steel/Poison
    Classification: The Metallic Pokémon
    Pokédex Entry: "Irotile use to live in dark caves or in the underground, because of they are not so adapted to see in sunlight. It evolves from Isala when it makes contact with metallic mineral and contaminates it. Irotile can poison their targets by releasing poisonous chemicals from their sharp metallic spikes and blades."

would you like to try some more? :> just wondering :>

the last two of post 43, the rest of post 34 & post 54

Years
  • looking forward to the last two of post 43 & the rest of post 34 ^^ & the new ones in the above post :3

bit of a busy week lol
    Trying to find time for these where I can 😅

anyway:

Flaplear
    Classification: Ember Pokemon

They still struggle with flying, so they mostly walk. Flaplear strive to be able to fly as fast as possible as they have a rivalry with Macsicle and don't want to be outdone.
    They create tiny embers as they flap their wings and are known to create forest fires if they try too hard when still learning how to fly.

Swansear
    Classification: Fiery Heart Pokemon

Swansear compete over territory with Macawtic. Their age old feud has even resulted in their young ones having a rivalry.
    It is said the two species once lived in harmony, but but were driven apart by an unfortunate incident.

Macsicle
    Classification: Chilly Pokemon

They have a rivalry with Flaplear: whoever is able to fly first is considered the winner and gets to determine where the loser has to make it's home.
    The air around it is always cold, which it generates from it's feathers. If it loses any feathers, those feathers will keep generating cold for at least a week.

Macawtic
    Classification: Frozen Heart Pokemon

Apparently there was once a Macawtic and Swansear couple. The Swansear lost it's life in an unfortunate incident and the Macawtic was blamed for it.
    Macawtic and Swansear have been bitter enemies ever since. They fight each other over anything and everything, often fatally so.

I saw two bird lines and for some reason wanted to make them rivals.... 😅

Should still have some time tonight after dinner, hopefully I can squeeze in some more ^.^

Last edited:
    Years
  • so... I did more.... 😊
    The water scrapped mons and your flying rabbit =3

Kurusu
    Classification: Cool Water Pokemon

This Pokemon lives in nests deep in underwater caverns. It's nest is protected by Akueria while Akua scavenge for food. They are not allowed to leave the cavern by Akueria, until they can swim adequately. There are usually only a handful of Kurusu in a nest at any one time.

These Pokemon are highly coveted by trainers worldwide, but are not easy to get. The entire nest will fight to protect them if invaded.

Akua
    Classification: Icy Water Pokemon

They are strong and fast swimmers and are responsible for gathering food for the entire nest. They prefer going after easy prey such as Magikarp or Luvdisc.
    Confident in their strength, they won't back down when attacked by stronger opponents, but will still call for help if necessary. The other Akua from the nest will then come to it's aid. If multiple Akua call for help one of the Akueria will leave the nest and come to their aid.

Akueria
    Classification: Nest Chief Pokemon

They are in charge of their nests and protect their young ferociously.
    If you see a necklace made from Ice like teeth, deep in a cavern: turn around and quietly go back. If this Pokemon spots you anywhere near it's nest it will Freeze you solid and smash you to smithereens.

Akueria will clash with any foe, no matter how big, if any of the Akua or Kurusu in it's nest are in danger.

Levereeze
    Classification: Gliding Rabbit Pokemon

This Pokemon can jump very high: it easily leaps from the ground to the roof of a house. It uses it's wings to glide through the air after leaping from high places.

It preys upon the eggs of numerous Bird Pokemon that nest in high places. It's absolute favorite are Pidgey and Taillow eggs.
    If the parents are still in the nest it will use deceit to lure them away so it can glide in and steal the eggs.

Years
  • bit of a busy week lol
    Trying to find time for these where I can 😅

no problem ^.^

anyway:

''Flaplear
    Classification: Ember Pokemon

They still struggle with flying, so they mostly walk. Flaplear strive to be able to fly as fast as possible as they have a rivalry with Macsicle and don't want to be outdone.
    They create tiny embers as they flap their wings and are known to create forest fires if they try too hard when still learning how to fly.''

''Swansear
    Classification: Fiery Heart Pokemon

Swansear compete over territory with Macawtic. Their age old feud has even resulted in their young ones having a rivalry.
    It is said the two species once lived in harmony, but were driven apart by an unfortunate incident.''

''Macsicle
    Classification: Chilly Pokemon

They have a rivalry with Flaplear: whoever is able to fly first is considered the winner and gets to determine where the loser has to make it's home.
    The air around it is always cold, which it generates from it's feathers. If it loses any feathers, those feathers will keep generating cold for at least a week.''

''Macawtic
    Classification: Frozen Heart Pokemon

Apparently there was once a Macawtic and Swansear couple. The Swansear lost it's life in an unfortunate incident and the Macawtic was blamed for it.
    Macawtic and Swansear have been bitter enemies ever since. They fight each other over anything and everything, often fatally so. ''

I saw two bird lines and for some reason wanted to make them rivals.... 😅

:0

ooh, i like those :> thanks :>

Should still have some time tonight after dinner, hopefully I can squeeze in some more ^.^

:3

so... I did more.... 😊
    The water scrapped mons and your flying rabbit =3

''Kurusu
    Classification: Cool Water Pokemon

This Pokemon lives in nests deep in underwater caverns. It's nest is protected by Akueria while Akua scavenge for food. They are not allowed to leave the cavern by Akueria, until they can swim adequately. There are usually only a handful of Kurusu in a nest at any one time.

These Pokemon are highly coveted by trainers worldwide, but are not easy to get. The entire nest will fight to protect them if invaded.''

''Akua
    Classification: Icy Water Pokemon

They are strong and fast swimmers and are responsible for gathering food for the entire nest. They prefer going after easy prey such as Magikarp or Luvdisc.
    Confident in their strength, they won't back down when attacked by stronger opponents, but will still call for help if necessary. The other Akua from the nest will then come to it's aid. If multiple Akua call for help one of the Akueria will leave the nest and come to their aid.''

''Akueria
    Classification: Nest Chief Pokemon

They are in charge of their nests and protect their young ferociously.
    If you see a necklace made from Ice like teeth, deep in a cavern: turn around and quietly go back. If this Pokemon spots you anywhere near it's nest it will Freeze you solid and smash you to smithereens.

Akueria will clash with any foe, no matter how big, if any of the Akua or Kurusu in it's nest are in danger.''

''Levereeze
    Classification: Gliding Rabbit Pokemon

This Pokemon can jump very high: it easily leaps from the ground to the roof of a house. It uses it's wings to glide through the air after leaping from high places.

It preys upon the eggs of numerous Bird Pokemon that nest in high places. It's absolute favorite are Pidgey and Taillow eggs.
    If the parents are still in the nest it will use deceit to lure them away so it can glide in and steal the eggs. ''

ooh, i like those :> thanks ^.^

looking forward to the rest of post 34 & the last 2 of post 54 ^.^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Swiglet
    Classification: Vigorous Pokemon

It is usually found headbutting rocks and trees or running around as fast as it can, for as long as it can. It may seem like Swiglet just has too much energy, but it is actually honing it's body. The sturdier it becomes before evolving, the stronger it will be able to become once evolved into Duelhog.
    These Pokemon usually live in herds. Their herds are governed by Fenswine.

Dunno if it's just me, but the swig in Swiglet's name kept making me think of taking a drink. So swig as in 'Taking a Swig'.
    Was kinda hard trying to get my brain off the track of just turning this into a drunk pig that likes to swig some kind of booze xD

Duelhog
    Classification: Vigorous Pokemon

They are very competetive amongst each other and will always try to outdo the other's in their herd with feats of strength. Already having sturdy bodies, their focus is now solely on becoming stronger. They duel with each other on a daily basis and are ranked within the herd based on who wins more duels.

I'll take a crack at the last 3 scrapped mons tomorrow ^.^

Last edited:
    Back