• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] pokedex entries help

Years
    ''Swiglet
    Classification: Vigorous Pokemon

It is usually found headbutting rocks and trees or running around as fast as it can, for as long as it can. It may seem like Swiglet just has too much energy, but it is actually honing it's body. The sturdier it becomes before evolving, the stronger it will be able to become once evolved into Duelhog.
    These Pokemon usually live in herds. Their herds are governed by Fenswine. ''

ooh, i like that :>

Dunno if it's just me, but the swig in Swiglet's name kept making me think of taking a drink. So swig as in 'Taking a Swig'.
    Was kinda hard trying to get my brain off the track of just turning this into a drunk pig that likes to swig some kind of booze xD

lol, no :> it's like swinging a sword :> but i guess one would think that ^.^

''Duelhog
    Classification: Vigorous Pokemon

They are very competetive amongst each other and will always try to outdo the other's in their herd with feats of strength. Already having sturdy bodies, their focus is now solely on becoming stronger. They duel with each other on a daily basis and are ranked within the herd based on who wins more duels. ''

ooh, i like that :> thanks :>

I'll take a crack at the last 3 scrapped mons tomorrow ^.^

okay ^.^

edit at 10:09 pm: i have swiglet's final stage now ^.^

Last edited:
    Years
    new one :3

final stage of swiglet - fenswine :>

pokedex entries help

ground/steel type
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Fenswine-901158383

Years
    Fenswine
    Classification: Swine-Errant Pokemon (from Knight-errant xD)

After evolving Fenswine set out into the world to test their strength against strong Pokemon or trainers. They purposely seek out the strongest opponent they can find. If they lose their duel they will come back to challenge it again and again after doing more training. They will not return to their herd until they beat a significantly stronger Pokemon and are satisfied with beating it. If they are not satisfied with their victory, they will seek out an even stronger opponent.

While on their journey they also seek out ways to improve their herd. Anything they think will benefit their herd's strength and safety will be adapted and used.
    Older Fenswine will look over the herd while the young ones are out on their journey.

honoguma
    Classification: Cub Pokemon

Honoguma are gentle Pokemon. They can't control the temperature of their flames yet and shy away from contact with non Fire type Pokemon, as it is afraid it'll accidentally harm them.

As they generate heat from their bodies non-stop, these Pokemon are coveted in cold areas to help keep the house warm.
    In the wild these Pokemon tend to live in caves in the mountains with at least one Dainabea looking after them at any one time.

Borubeaa

These Pokemon are very playful. Although generally in control of their flames, they can get so absorbed in playing that they sometimes forget to control their flames. If it accidentally hurts a Pokemon or someone it will panic and start running until it's completely exhausted itself. It pays no attention to what direction it runs off to and as such often can't find it's way back home.
    They are faster than they look and it is recommended to keep a fast Pokemon on hand so you can catch up to it before it gets lost.

Dainabea
    Classification: Considerate Pokemon

Dainabea likes to help people and Pokemon alike. They are often used by Pokemon Rangers to locate missing people or Pokemon.
    These Pokemon will never ignore a cry for help and it is said that their territories are one of the safest places to be.

They have perfect control over their flames and are therefore very popular with blacksmiths. Any metal tempered in their flames ends up far stronger and more durable than if it were tempered in normal or a different Pokemon's fire.

Last edited:
    Years
    ''Fenswine
    Classification: Swine-Errant Pokemon (from Knight-errant xD)

After evolving Fenswine set out into the world to test their strength against strong Pokemon or trainers. They purposely seek out the strongest opponent they can find. If they lose their duel they will come back to challenge it again and again after doing more training. They will not return to their herd until they beat a significantly stronger Pokemon and are satisfied with beating it. If they are not satisfied with their victory, they will seek out an even stronger opponent.

While on their journey they also seek out ways to improve their herd. Anything they think will benefit their herd's strength and safety will be adapted and used.
    Older Fenswine will look over the herd while the young ones are out on their journey.''

''honoguma

Honoguma are gentle Pokemon. They can't control the temperature of their flames yet and shy away from contact with non Fire type Pokemon, as it is afraid it'll accidentally harm them.

As they generate heat from their bodies non-stop, these Pokemon are coveted in cold areas to help keep the house warm.
    In the wild these Pokemon tend to live in caves in the mountains with at least one Dainabea looking after them at any one time.''

''Borubeaa

These Pokemon are very playful. Although generally in control of their flames, they can get so absorbed in playing that they sometimes forget to control their flames. If it accidentally hurts a Pokemon or someone it will panic and start running until it's completely exhausted itself. It pays no attention to what direction it runs off to and as such often can't find it's way back home.
    They are faster than they look and it is recommended to keep a fast Pokemon on hand so you can catch up to it before it gets lost.''

''Dainabea
    Classification: Considerate Pokemon

Dainabea likes to help people and Pokemon alike. They are often used by Pokemon Rangers to locate missing people or Pokemon.
    These Pokemon will never ignore a cry for help and it is said that their territories are one of the safest places to be.

They have perfect control over their flames and are therefore very popular with blacksmiths. Any metal tempered in their flames ends up far stronger and more durable than if it were tempered in normal or a different Pokemon's fire.''

ooh, i like those :0 :3 thanks :>

what's Knight-errant?

Last edited:
    Years
    what's Knight-errant?

"The knight-errant is a character that has broken away from the world of his origin, in order to go off on his own to right wrongs or to test and assert his own chivalric ideals. He is motivated by idealism and goals that are often illusory. In medieval Europe, knight-errantry existed in literature, though fictional works from this time often were presented as non-fiction."
    - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knight-errant

I left the chivalry stuff out of it, but otherwise it's the basis I used for that Dex description =p
    (so I guess it's loosely based on it xD)

Last edited:
    Years
    "The knight-errant is a character that has broken away from the world of his origin, in order to go off on his own to right wrongs or to test and assert his own chivalric ideals. He is motivated by idealism and goals that are often illusory. In medieval Europe, knight-errantry existed in literature, though fictional works from this time often were presented as non-fiction."

I left the chivalry stuff out of it, but otherwise it's the basis I used for that Dex description =p

i see :3

there'll be more fakemon whenever ^.^

Last edited:
    Years

hi!

do you have any ideas for a name for my new fakemon, at all? just wondering :> in here :> - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=441806&page=8

Years
    Chiniza
    Classification: Projection Pokemon

This Pokemon reads the mind of it's prey and then projects images of it's worst fears into it. The terror experienced by their victim sustains it.
    It seems to only go after those with a guilty mind. Chiniza is known to leave it's prey alone if it truly repents it's wrongdoings and changes it's way of living accordingly.

Years
    ''Chiniza

This Pokemon reads the mind of it's prey and then projects images of it's worst fears into it. The terror experienced by their victim sustains it.
    It seems to only go after those with a guilty mind. Chiniza is known to leave it's prey alone if it truly repents it's wrongdoings and changes it's way of living accordingly. ''

ooh, i kinda like that :0

Years
    ''Chiniza

It seems to only go after those with a guilty mind. Chiniza is known to leave it's prey alone if it truly repents it's wrongdoings and changes it's way of living accordingly. ''

i have another new one :> *the post above this one :> *

Years
    i have another new one :> *the post above this one :> *

Meant to reply to this earlier, but things happened @_@

Anyway....
    I actually came up with two dex entries because I had 2 different ideas pop in my head for this one and I feel like both could work.

Freveil
    Classification: Focusing Pokemon

This Pokemon is made out of one solid chunk of Ice. It uses the Gem on it's forehead to focus and amplify it's control over Ice.
    If the gem is damaged or removed it will be unable to sustain it's body and will start melting depending on the temperature of it's surroundings.

This second one below would probably require a type change though. It would probably need to become Ghost/Ice.

Freveil
    Classification: Spirit Gem Pokemon

It lives in frigid environments and uses it's powers to create a body out of ice. The actual Pokemon is the gem on it's forehead.
    It always creates the shape of a fish Pokemon that has long been extinct. It is therefore believed that the spirits inhabiting the gems of Freveil are the souls of these extinct fish Pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years

no problem :>

Anyway....
    I actually came up with two dex entries because I had 2 different ideas pop in my head for this one and I feel like both could work.

''Freveil
    Classification: Focusing Pokemon

This Pokemon is made out of one solid chunk of Ice. It uses the Gem on it's forehead to focus and amplify it's control over Ice.
    If the gem is damaged or removed it will be unable to sustain it's body and will start melting depending on the temperature of it's surroundings. ''

This second one below would probably require a type change though. It would probably need to become Ghost/Ice.

''Freveil
    Classification: Spirit Gem Pokemon

It lives in frigid environments and uses it's powers to create a body out of ice. The actual Pokemon is the gem on it's forehead.
    It always creates the shape of a fish Pokemon that has long been extinct. It is therefore believed that the spirits inhabiting the gems of Freveil are the souls of these extinct fish Pokemon. ''

ooh, i like the first choice :0 :3

i don't know if you've seen the episode that the freeze card is in, in the anime cardcaptors... or the anime itself... it's main body literally looks like this :3 -
    Spoiler:
    :>

Years
    no problem :>

ooh, i like the first choice :0 :3

i don't know if you've seen the episode that the freeze card is in, in the anime cardcaptors... or the anime itself... it's main body literally looks like this :3 -
    Spoiler:
    :>

Idk the anime.

Atm anyway.... who knows, I might randomly watch it one day @_@ =p

Years

Anyway....

i have new ones now :3 *aka the post above this one :> *

Years
    Chickard
    Classification: Playful Pokemon

A friendly bird Pokemon often found near towns and cities in colder climates. They are good-natured.
    Although they prefer to play with other bird Pokemon, they will try to play with any Pokemon that isn't hostile to them. They often go out of their way to include the misfits.

Blondor
    Classification: Scavenger Pokemon

They are always scurrying around scavenging food. It shares the food with others of it's nest as well as any Pokemon that needs it to help them through the winter.
    It dislikes gluttons and will distribute the food it finds equally. It can get along with Munchlax and Snorlax, but only if they restrain their appetite.

Bluzzard
    Classification: Guidance Pokemon / Omen Pokemon / Helpful Pokemon (wasn't sure which to pick lol)

They can sense blizzards coming and will try to warn people and Pokemon alike by landing in front of them and flapping their wings really fast. This behavior used to be mistaken for an attack.
    Pokemon Rangers have trained Bluzzard to find people caught in a Blizzard, and then lead the Rangers to them.

Last edited:
    Years
    ''Chickard
    Classification: Playful Pokemon

A friendly bird Pokemon often found near towns and cities in colder climates. They are good-natured.
    Although they prefer to play with other bird Pokemon, they will try to play with any Pokemon that isn't hostile to them. They often go out of their way to include the misfits. ''

''Blondor
    Classification: Scavenger Pokemon

They are always scurrying around scavenging food. It shares the food with others of it's nest as well as any Pokemon that needs it to help them through the winter.
    It dislikes gluttons and will distribute the food it finds equally. It can get along with Munchlax and Snorlax, but only if they restrain their appetite. ''

''Bluzzard
    Classification: Guidance Pokemon / Omen Pokemon / Helpful Pokemon (wasn't sure which to pick lol)

They can sense blizzards coming and will try to warn people and Pokemon alike by landing in front of them and flapping their wings really fast. This behavior used to be mistaken for an attack.
    Pokemon Rangers have trained Bluzzard to find people caught in a Blizzard, and then lead the Rangers to them. ''

ooh, i like those :3
    thanks... :>

& i pick guidance pokemon for bluzzard ^.^

Back