• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] pokedex entries help

Years
    new ones :>

pokedex entries help

Demonetal *stage 1 of 2*
    fire/steel type
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Demonetal-903035699

pokedex entries help

Champanzee *stage 1 of 2*

Fighting/Grass type
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Champanzee-903136871

pokedex entries help

evo of champanzee - pummelape
    Fighting/Grass type
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Pummelape-903303950

Last edited:
    Years
    ''
    Chickard
    Classification: Playful Pokemon

A friendly bird Pokemon often found near towns and cities in colder climates. They are good-natured.
    Although they prefer to play with other bird Pokemon, they will try to play with any Pokemon that isn't hostile to them. They often go out of their way to include the misfits.
    Blondor
    Classification: Scavenger Pokemon

They are always scurrying around scavenging food. It shares the food with others of it's nest as well as any Pokemon that needs it to help them through the winter.
    It dislikes gluttons and will distribute the food it finds equally. It can get along with Munchlax and Snorlax, but only if they restrain their appetite.
    Bluzzard
    Classification: Guidance Pokemon / Omen Pokemon / Helpful Pokemon (wasn't sure which to pick lol)

They can sense blizzards coming and will try to warn people and Pokemon alike by landing in front of them and flapping their wings really fast. This behavior used to be mistaken for an attack.
    Pokemon Rangers have trained Bluzzard to find people caught in a Blizzard, and then lead the Rangers to them.

i have new ones :> *in the above post :3 *

Years
    Demonetal
    Classification: Compound Pokemon

It lives in active volcanoes. The type of metal that makes up it's body varies for every Demonetal, as it's determined by the types of metal that occur at the volcano they live in. Every Demonetal has a slightly different composition of metals as well.
    It is a solitary Pokemon and often shuns contact with any other Pokemon, even those of it's own kind.

Struggled a bit with Demonetal, but hopefully this is okay =p

Champanzee
    Classification: Sparring Monkey Pokemon

They live in troops in dense forests. They like to take people's bags and hang them from trees. If you retrieve your bag it will take something else and hang it from a different tree.
    Although this might seem mischievous, it is actually sizing you up. If you retrieve whatever it takes from you thrice, it will accept you as it's trainer and obey you without question.

Pummelape

They like to train and prefer fit trainers who can spar with them. If it can't spar with it's trainer or another Pummelape, it will become rowdy and pick fights with Pokemon and people who seem strong.
    Wild Pummelape often clash with those of other troops, but not out of conflict. These troops actually get along with each other quite well and are just training themselves.

Last edited:
    Years
    ''Demonetal

It lives in active volcanoes. The type of metal that makes up it's body varies for every Demonetal, as it's determined by the types of metal that occur at the volcano they live in. Every Demonetal has a slightly different composition of metals.
    It is a solitary Pokemon and often shuns contact with any other Pokemon, even those of it's own kind. ''

'' Champanzee

They live in troops in dense forests. They like to take people's bags and hang them from trees. If you retrieve your bag it will take something else and hang it from a different tree.
    Although this might seem mischievous, it is actually sizing you up. If you retrieve whatever it takes from you thrice, it will accept you as it's trainer and obey you without question.''

''Pummelape

They like to train and prefer fit trainers who can spar with them. If it can't spar with it's trainer or another Pummelape, it will become rowdy and pick fights with Pokemon and people who seem strong.
    Wild Pummelape often clash with those of other troops, but not out of conflict. These troops actually get along well with each other and are just training themselves. ''

ooh, i like those :3

thanks ^.^

Years
    ''Demonetal

It lives in active volcanoes. The type of metal that makes up it's body varies for every Demonetal, as it's determined by the types of metal that occur at the volcano they live in. Every Demonetal has a slightly different composition of metals as well.
    It is a solitary Pokemon and often shuns contact with any other Pokemon, even those of it's own kind. ''

''Champanzee

Although this might seem mischievous, it is actually sizing you up. If you retrieve whatever it takes from you thrice, it will accept you as it's trainer and obey you without question.''

''Pummelape

Wild Pummelape often clash with those of other troops, but not out of conflict. These troops actually get along with each other quite well and are just training themselves. ''

i have new ones ^.^ *in the above post :> *

Years
    Cubrass
    Classification: Grudge Pokemon

Most Cubrass do not live to grow up and those that do grow up all alone. Their parents abandon them on birth.
    What motivates these Pokemon is their grudge for having been abandoned. Having nothing, they seek to acquire everything they desire.

Feldow
    Classification: Egotistical Pokemon

They don't mean harm to anyone else, but it always places itself first and as such will take anything it wants, by force if need be.
    It will relentlessly pursue whatever it covets.

Graline

Graline couples don't exist. They might have a fleeting love if two Graline fancy each other at the same moment, but they don't stay together and any offspring is abandoned as soon as it's born.
    These Pokemon aspire to live an easy and complacent life, unhindered by anything or anyone.

For some reason I keep coming up with dark stuff for Dark types huh.... lol 😅

Last edited:
    Years
    ''Cubrass
    Classification: Grudge Pokemon

Most Cubrass do not live to grow up and those that do grow up all alone. Their parents abandon them on birth.
    What motivates these Pokemon is their grudge to having been abandoned. Having nothing, they seek to acquire everything they desire. ''

''Feldow

They don't mean harm to anyone else, but it always places itself first and as such will take anything it wants, by force if need be.
    It will relentlessly pursue whatever it covets. ''

''Graline

Graline couples don't exist. They might have a fleeting love if two Graline fancy each other at the same moment, but they don't stay together and any offspring is abandoned as soon as it's born.
    These Pokemon aspire to live an easy and complacent life, unhindered by anything or anyone. ''

For some reason I keep coming up with dark stuff for Dark types huh.... lol 😅

:0

i kinda like those :> thanks :3

*i'd so adopt a abandanded cubrass, if that's how it is ^.^ *

Years
    Her it is:

Name: Irotile
    Type: Steel/Poison
    Classification: The Metallic Pokémon
    Pokédex Entry: "Irotile use to live in dark caves or in the underground, because of they are not so adapted to see in sunlight. It evolves from Isala when it makes contact with metallic mineral and contaminates it. Irotile can poison their targets by releasing poisonous chemicals from their sharp metallic spikes and blades."

are you any good at base stats & stuff, by any chance? just wondering... :> - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=464077

Years
    Guess it kinda shows I don't normally frequent this section of the forums huh.... 😅

Termight
    Classification: Heavy Lifting Pokemon

They live in huge colonies where it's survival of the fittest. The stronger Termight often force the weak to leave the nest.
    They are hard workers and can easily lift something 30 times their body weight. They are very popular on construction sites.

Years
    Guess it kinda shows I don't normally frequent this section of the forums huh.... 😅

:>

''Termight
    Classification: Heavy Lifting Pokemon

They live in huge colonies where it's survival of the fittest. The stronger Termight often force the weak to leave the nest.
    They are hard workers and can easily lift something 30 times their body weight. They are very popular on construction sites. ''

ooh, i like that :> thanks ^.^

*by the way, are you any good at coming up with base stats & stuff, by any chance? just wondering... :> - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=464077 *

Last edited:
    Years
    I don't normally pay much attention to mons' stats tbh 😅
    I guess I could try and wing something when I have some time,

okay, great :>

but idk how balanced it will be lol

guess we'll see, then ^.^

it's the starters first, in the link that i posted :>

*the stuff part of it, is, basically, Exp. Yield, Leveling rate, Habitat, lv up moves, tms/hms, breeding moves, tutor moves *

Last edited:
    Years
    Wingling
    Classification: Hatchling Pokemon

It lives in nests on steep cliffs. The parent Wingull will carry it on it's back until it can fly.
    They will refuse to leave the nest without one of their parents present.

Tanfetch'd
    Classification: Brigand Pokemon

It is known to attack trainers and take their food. It distributes this food amongst hungry Pokemon. Tanfetch'd are solitary Pokemon however.
    They can be bribed by trainers to not attack them with a big enough Leek.

The black around it's eyes made me think of Zoro's little eye mask lol
    Turned it into a brigand @_@ xD

Back