• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 11, 2014
Would be very nice if someone could share the link for patched version having lots of trouble finding.

The ???

The one true question mark
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Hi! Like this hack :D
Is it still in development?
I noticed a few things :
A girl inside Petalburg's Pokemon center called NY elekid treekco lol.
And Ii read that you updated the move set according to Gen VI, but its not really updated .. :/
According to bulbapedia, in Gen VI, Elekid learns Low Kick on level 8 and thunder shock on level 5.
I learned thunder shock on level 6 and my elekid's level 9 but still no low kick ..

Edit : Went through ALL the pages of this thread (yes I like this hack THAT much :D ) and found out that its no longer in development.
Heartbreaking </3 :( but I think you should make it in the first post and lots of people ask about it.

Good luck in future and thanks a lot for creating this awesome hack! Also is someone continueing this hack?

Last edited:

The ???

Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
@Zone : I'm playing on my phone! Use Gameboid emulator (v2.4.7)

Anyway, can someone tell me where to catch Ralta? I searches a lot in the original location
But didn't find it anywhere... :( also can it evolv. Into Gallade?

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2015
I used Lunar IPS, NUPS, Tsukuyomi to patch ups file from #1's attachment to original file but invalid :(

Strange. I'll patch it to see if I have issues. Make sure your ROM of Pokemon Emerald is safe and also check and see that you're not patching a .zip file.

Looks awesome!! I need to figure out a way to play this on my phone!!

If you have on android, get "ROM Patcher" from the Google Play Store, and patch the file to a Pokemon Emerald ROM. And, find a Gameboy emulator, either My Boy or Gameboid. Either will play the game. If you need anymore help, just come to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

The ???

Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
It says that the file not matched while patching (using NUPS) but just go ahead and patch anyway, it works.
Also, the game freezes when someone uses Draining Kiss..
So hard to 1-shot May's Jynx above the Slateport city because if Jynx survives she does Drain Kiss that freezes the game.
Can someone tell me if there are more of such issues that I can hence avoid?
My team is having :
Electabuzz (when does it evolve?)
Charmeleon
Pidgeotto
Ralts (is there dawn stone n gallade in game?)
Breloom
And Nincada (for cut)

Also where can I find bible? And any suggestion for a water type that I can use? :D

Years
electabuzz evolves using electirizer at lilycove city department store. "DONT BE SHOCK" wailord has drizzle ability in this hack.. =.=" its soooo BS DUDE! i was like, WTF is this? troll? HAHAHAHA! xD

The ???

Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
I HATE YOU FOR PUTTING DUGTRIO IN WINONA'S TEAM!

The game is so tough man.. :(
Anyhow, I want to ask, is there a way I can teach my Charizard Rock Slide?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
PM me the working rom please. it seems like the one in coolroom is inaccesible

The ???

Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
PM me the working rom please. it seems like the one in coolroom is inaccesible

Just search "pokemon emerald clean rom" in google, first link (from emuparadise) will get you what you want.
Patch using NUPS, it will say that versions don't match at first, but continue anyway. It works.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
Just search "pokemon emerald clean rom" in google, first link (from emuparadise) will get you what you want.
Patch using NUPS, it will say that versions don't match at first, but continue anyway. It works.

Still not working for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back