• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I found an error in the game, the hidden snorlax on route 123 is glitched, after you encounter him it freezes your character in place. This probably isn't going to be fixed seeing as the creator does not involve himself in his thread much, so this is just a heads up for everyone else playing to not approach the snorlax.
It's in the glitches list :P

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
Years
You can also get a Link Cable from Devon Corps early in the game. Charmander is in Rustboro City's Pokémon Center for 20,000 Pokédollars.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 4, 2015
You can also get a Link Cable from Devon Corps early in the game. Charmander is in Rustboro City's Pokémon Center for 20,000 Pokédollars.

I just went to look and I didn't find it. I bought a Squirtle in Rustboro's Devon Co. early in the game though. Any other suggestion?

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
Years
I just went to look and I didn't find it. I bought a Squirtle in Rustboro's Devon Co. early in the game though. Any other suggestion?
Should've been in the same area. Should've been a guy in the center that sells eggs. We must have different versions.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2015
WHOA! Already updated with new moves and Pokémon of further generations?? I am still playing the old version without expanded pokedex, and I got to the battle frontier already. Can I patch over the new beta and get the new pokemon, since I have already captured Snorlax? p.s. I have found just the Fortree access and the Victory Road access to the Cave of Memories, so I can capture only Raikou and Moltres. Where is the other access? Birch, after upgrading the go-goggles, says that in the desert there is another access to the Cave... But I walked on every tile of the desert and couldn't find the secret entrance!!

The ???

The one true question mark
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Where can I find the Gen 3 starters?

Fallarbour Town's poke-centers

WHOA! Already updated with new moves and Pokémon of further generations?? I am still playing the old version without expanded pokedex, and I got to the battle frontier already. Can I patch over the new beta and get the new pokemon, since I have already captured Snorlax? p.s. I have found just the Fortree access and the Victory Road access to the Cave of Memories, so I can capture only Raikou and Moltres. Where is the other access? Birch, after upgrading the go-goggles, says that in the desert there is another access to the Cave... But I walked on every tile of the desert and couldn't find the secret entrance!!

I really don't think that patching it over would work. START OVER XD
where did you find Snorlax tho?
Also, after league, the CoM is actually in the position of the good ol' altering cave!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
I can not patch the game I already tried with several different roms and always fails

What type of patching software do you have? Are you using a clean emerald rom thats version 1.0? If not, try downloading one on pokemononlineroms.com.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2015
I really don't think that patching it over would work. START OVER XD
where did you find Snorlax tho?
Also, after league, the CoM is actually in the position of the good ol' altering cave!

Snorlax: just follow the route south of mt pyre, then, while travelling west to Mauville, keep walking in the upper side of the route. You will find Snorlax resting near a pond.
But in the new version it freezes your game after the battle...
Anyway, at last I found that entrance, but...
Now I just need only the Eon ticket (that one on Mr Briney's table in his cottage near Petalburg) but it keeps saying "it's a mysterious boat ticket" and I cannot collect it, even if I got Latios near Mauville!! And in Lilycove there is a man on the beach talking about the Old Map leading to Navel Rock... But how do I get it? Then, where can I get Prof. Oak's letter to acceed Mew's island? In the forest part of Cave of Memories I have found Celebi, the man holding the Aurora Ticket (I got Deoxys) but there is also a kid saying "make a wish upon a star" to activate the Jirachi event but I couldn't get it!! Because when I threw the coin in the pond, nothing happened...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2015
is this playable on gba4ios]

First you have to patch it on a computer, then when your device is plugged, open iTunes, go on your device menu, select app, gba4iOS anf then you just add the patched rom in the file list. It will be automatically syncronize in your device.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2015
So not sure if this is a glitch or if it was changed, but I caught a Nincada, made sure I had an open slot in my party and a spare basic Pokeball in my pack, evolved it to Ninjask at level 20, but didn't get a Shedinja.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 10, 2017
Hack of the Year 2014 (Sideshow Showcase)
Pokemon%20Emerald%20Omega_zpsq00oxxc3.png

I would like to thank those who voted for Pokemon Emerald Omega to be awarded Sideshow Showcase Hack of the Year 2014. I am grateful and honoured to have achieved such award and I definitely look forward to what 2015 has to offer.

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Congratulations on the award mamamama. Your hack was one of the best. When the final version came out, I started over with a new team with Magby and I have already defeated the game. I must say, I was about to scream in frustration while trying to defeat Flannery. But after 3-4 tries, I managed to defeat her. To me, I think that she is the toughest gym leader in the game!

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
The award is very well deserved.

And a question, was the "Piloswine can't evolve with Frost Stone" and the "Porygon still evolves by trade and the Dubious Disk doesn't work on Porygon2" glitches/fails/i-don't-know-how-to-call-them fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back