• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Hack of the Year 2014 (Sideshow Showcase)
Pokemon%20Emerald%20Omega_zpsq00oxxc3.png

I would like to thank those who voted for Pokemon Emerald Omega to be awarded Sideshow Showcase Hack of the Year 2014. I am grateful and honoured to have achieved such award and I definitely look forward to what 2015 has to offer.

Congratulations! Enjoy your sticky! :)

dest

Boneash
Years
  • Age 36
  • GER
  • Seen Jul 30, 2023
I've just noticed some odd things about Larvitar, at least those you can encounter in Granite Cave ...
first of all, I've counted about 40 Larvitars (+ some at the start of the search I didn't count) that ALL had a mild nature until I found one with another ... and after that I counted about 30 more mild natures in 35 encounters ...
so either my Kirlia now synchronizes her Mild nature to oposing Pokemon or something is very strange with Larvitar down there :D

Then when I wanted to start using it I noticed it can't learn TM rock tomb for whatever reason and I'm stuck with a 0 offensive attacks Larvitar now >.>

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 6, 2017
I would love to play this, but all of the Emerald ROMS I have found seem to have been "last modified on 12/24/96" and they crash my emulator.

EDIT number 4: Never mind, I ignored the warning from NUPS that said the files didn't match. It works fine now, thanks The ???

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 16, 2022
I've just noticed some odd things about Larvitar, at least those you can encounter in Granite Cave ...
first of all, I've counted about 40 Larvitars (+ some at the start of the search I didn't count) that ALL had a mild nature until I found one with another ... and after that I counted about 30 more mild natures in 35 encounters ...
so either my Kirlia now synchronizes her Mild nature to oposing Pokemon or something is very strange with Larvitar down there :D

Then when I wanted to start using it I noticed it can't learn TM rock tomb for whatever reason and I'm stuck with a 0 offensive attacks Larvitar now >.>

"From Pokémon Emerald onwards, if a Pokémon with this Ability [[Synchronize]] is leading the party, there is a 50% chance that wild Pokémon encountered will have the same Nature as the Pokémon with Synchronize."

From Bulbapedia.

dest

Boneash
Years
  • Age 36
  • GER
  • Seen Jul 30, 2023
hm... that's what happens if you've never used that ability bevore, at least not for farming >.>
never knew that, thanks :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 6, 2017
This hack is BRUTAL! I'm nuzlocking it; I have 1 gym badge, preparing for Brawly and I have had a whopping eleven deaths! I love it!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 16, 2022
mamamama will this be updated with your current emerald patch? It's missing the crit multipliers and some new moves.

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2015
i am not sure if this was changed, recently or not but is the battle style still stuck on set? its a small detail that really troubles me, and it makes it much harder to level your teams evenly like i do.

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
Years
i am not sure if this was changed, recently or not but is the battle style still stuck on set? its a small detail that really troubles me, and it makes it much harder to level your teams evenly like i do.
That was intentional for difficulty purposes.
Since even the original Emerald, Synchronize gives a wild Pokemon the same nature as it by a 50% chance if that said Pokemon is at the front of the party, even when fainted.

Years
  • Age 73
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I've found him in the cave of memories post elite 4. idk where else you can

Never mind, I found him on Route 115.

Anyone know how to evolve Porygon and Porygon 2? Looked through the thread and I think Porygon evolves by level up, but idk about Porygon 2 (which doesn't appear to evolve by using a dubious disc...).

EDIT:

Porygon evolves at level 31, Porygon2 evolves at level 60.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 109
  • Seen May 31, 2015
I realize this mod is no longer under active development, but I'll report this anyway.

My pokedex is entirely bugged, it rarely records pokemon I catch. I have more than two full boxes of pokemon (70+ in total), but the pokedex thinks I have caught only 23. It also doesn't consistently record as "seen" pokemon I have battled, so I can't use the pokedex to see where to catch most pokemon.

With that in mind, can someone tell me where to catch abra, ralts, or any evolutions of either of those pokemon?

Does anyone have a near-complete list of routes and the wild pokemon that occur there?

I take it no one else is experiencing this issue, since no one else reported it in 19 pages?

Also, it's not a bug as such but the steeper leveling curve makes traded pokemon utterly unusuable. My scyther is currently 17 levels over the "obey" threshold and I have to constantly save scum with the emulator's save feature just to get him to use the correct moves. If mamamama ever does another update, I ask that he see whether the badges' level caps can be bumped up.

Years
  • Age 73
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I realize this mod is no longer under active development, but I'll report this anyway.

My pokedex is entirely bugged, it rarely records pokemon I catch. I have more than two full boxes of pokemon (70+ in total), but the pokedex thinks I have caught only 23. It also doesn't consistently record as "seen" pokemon I have battled, so I can't use the pokedex to see where to catch most pokemon.

With that in mind, can someone tell me where to catch abra, ralts, or any evolutions of either of those pokemon?

Does anyone have a near-complete list of routes and the wild pokemon that occur there?

I take it no one else is experiencing this issue, since no one else reported it in 19 pages?

Also, it's not a bug as such but the steeper leveling curve makes traded pokemon utterly unusuable. My scyther is currently 17 levels over the "obey" threshold and I have to constantly save scum with the emulator's save feature just to get him to use the correct moves. If mamamama ever does another update, I ask that he see whether the badges' level caps can be bumped up.

I don't know about that glitch but Ralts can be found on the second route (the one that takes you to Petalburg) and Abra is found in Granite Cave (the cave near Dewford).

I did find the level curve to be pretty steep in the early-game as well (though it seems to get better as you go through the game), so yeah I think it'd be a good idea to increase the level caps.

nemesish said:
Drats! So the Dubious Disk was there for nothing?

Does anybody know how to evolve Piloswine? The Freeze Stone does not work on it.

I don't know for sure how Piloswine evolves, but it could evolve by level (like Porygon2) as well. Maybe the two evolution lines were affected by the same bug? Q_Q

Does anyone know where the Togepi egg is though?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 3, 2015
How Kirlia evolve in Gallade?
it would be good that were putting the Pokemon locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back