• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Subbing, gonna try out this hack! Seems better for the "older" Pokemon player haha

Is there any Pokemon Location list? And also, have all the trade evolutions been sorted out? :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2015
    When you say trade "evolutions and annoying evolutions can now be done within the game/are no longer annoying" does that mean pokemon evolve at a certain level ie: Hauntert @ lvl 35 evolves into Gengar

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2015
    If at all possible it would awesome if you could add pokemon fallowing you around like in HGSS

Years
  • It would be amazing if there was some kind of documentation like pokemon/items location. It's pretty hard to build the team you had in head ^^'
    I was planning to build a team made of :
    Electivire
    Togekiss
    Heracross
    Dusknoir
    Typhlosion
    Swampert

If someone could provide me the locations (and methods of evolution) I'd thank and love you forever! ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    It would be amazing if there was some kind of documentation like pokemon/items location. It's pretty hard to build the team you had in head ^^'
    I was planning to build a team made of :
    Electivire
    Togekiss
    Heracross
    Dusknoir
    Typhlosion
    Swampert

If someone could provide me the locations (and methods of evolution) I'd thank and love you forever! ^^

If I remember correctly:

Electivire - Starter --> Highest evolution obtained from item bought in Lily Cove Dept. Store
    Togekiss - Get the Togepi egg from an NPC in one of the large buildings in Rustboro (I think on the bottom floor) --> Highest Evolution item can be found on world map or bought in Lilycove Dept. Store
    Heracross - Pretty sure I placed him or her in the Safari Zone. You can also trade for one with really good IVs and Nature in Fortree city (I believe you need to give her a Gligar which is found outside Fallarbor, not 100% on that though)
    Dusknoir - Same location as original emerald, highest evolution item bought in Lilycove.
    Typhlosion - Purchase an egg from a guy in the Pokecenter of Slateport City
    Swampert - Purchase an egg from a guy in the Pokecenter Fallarbor Town

Keep in mind that this game is not designed to be walked through with one single Pokemon and pick up team members and eventually have your 1 team done. A better strategy is to go through the game with several teams that fit different situations. For example, it could be good to have a weaker water, flying and ground type, which you don't necessarily want to keep later in the game, in order to get through the first couple of gyms. Then as you obtain stronger team members, remove the team-members you no longer want.

Years
  • Thanks you so much @mamamama!! such a fast response ??????I'll follow your advice and us Other pkmns to support my actual team :)

Years
  • Anyone knows where to find horsea and growlithe? I just got the first badge, gosh that's the hardest game i ever played! But at the same time, it's so so strategic love that!

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2016
    You can find a Horsea at Slateport using an Old Rod.

You can find Growlithe next to Lavaridge town.

Now, does anyone know where Larvesta is?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024

Pokedex says Larvesta is found in Route 112, I'm assuming in Fiery Path. I'm guessing wherever it is though, you prolly have a 5% or less chance of running into one... nevermind one with good Nature & EV's lol

I just finished the 8 gyms... holy hell I had to reset for most of them at least 10 times! Had to rely on Shell Smash Cloyster for maybe half of them. The Elite Four goes all the way up to level 80's, and my pokemon are mid 60's, so time for grinding :(

I see that Chansey is in the Safari Zone, so that's probably the place to get a Lucky Egg. Just saying but in Expert Emerald, you get a Lucky Egg around the 6th gym, which is perfect since level's get steep as all hell. For the next release that would be really helpful haha

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2015
    Ok...so I have a Togetic and for the love of god...I can't find a Shiny Stone anywhere...

I looked all over the Lilycove Store and Mossdeep and nothing.

Is there even one on this game?

HELP!

You can find a Horsea at Slateport using an Old Rod.

You can find Growlithe next to Lavaridge town.

You can find Horseas on Route 115 if you head north from Rustboro. Head all the way to the dead-end part until you can't go up farther anymore and fish along there. You can also find Krabbys there.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Ok...so I have a Togetic and for the love of god...I can't find a Shiny Stone anywhere...

I looked all over the Lilycove Store and Mossdeep and nothing.

Is there even one on this game?

Did you download this game and patch it through the link here to Pokecommunity or did you find it elsewhere on the Internet

The version that's uploaded elsewhere is not the most up to date version and you will not be able to get the newly added Pokemon if you play that game. As many have been told before, you must download the game from the OP or you'll play an older version of the game. It is not possible to continue with your game if you are currently playing the old version and try to update to this new version, your only option is to continue play the old version or start over.

I've updated the OP to address this issue.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2015
    Did you download this game and patch it through the link here to Pokecommunity or did you find it elsewhere on the Internet

The version that's uploaded elsewhere is not the most up to date version and you will not be able to get the newly added Pokemon if you play that game. As many have been told before, you must download the game from the OP or you'll play an older version of the game. It is not possible to continue with your game if you are currently playing the old version and try to update to this new version, your only option is to continue play the old version or start over.

I've updated the OP to address this issue.

I downloaded it from here, yes. I do believe I have the latest version of the game from here.

Recently, my Ampharos just learned Power Gem (with animation).

But I didn't see anything about patching it through any link. How do I do that?

And in any case, where exactly would I find the Shiny Stone?

UPDATE So all of a sudden I went to the desert of Route 111 and dialogue boxes (as well as the menu) no longer appears even when I save and restart again...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2016
    Were there any type changes in this? Or have you kept the typings the same?

Edit; is there any sort of Pokemon Locations List? Would be nice to have for those trying to complete the dex.

Last edited:

Top%Rattata

Why aren't you wearing shorts?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    Trying to patch the ups file and i get the error: Failed! Input checksum is invalid. Don't crucify me if this post is in the wrong place this is my first and probably only post on PC cause I shouldn't be having issues I know how to patch and it should be simple. I've done it plenty of times before someone please help it would be much appreciated. My emerald clean rom is (U) Trashman this may be the issue. Just tried 3 different roms and still no success...............help? :L

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Trying to patch the ups file and i get the error: Failed! Input checksum is invalid. Don't crucify me if this post is in the wrong place this is my first and probably only post on PC cause I shouldn't be having issues I know how to patch and it should be simple. I've done it plenty of times before someone please help it would be much appreciated. My emerald clean rom is (U) Trashman this may be the issue. Just tried 3 different roms and still no success...............help? :L

Did you click the "Ignore" button when you can choose between four options?

You didn't select the "Ignore" option, I believe.
    2ni63gx.png

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2017
    I'm really enjoying this. :D
    The getting exp for catching feature is epic.

Years
  • What type of patching software do you have? Are you using a clean emerald rom thats version 1.0? If not, try downloading one on pokemononlineroms.com.
    Must have attempted ten times with different ROMs to get this game to patch cause i really want to play it.

You sir saved me more time and effort with this link you provided, just want to say thank you because without you i wouldn't be able to play this.

StynaMN

I make music.
    Years
  • Is it alright that I am producing a hack entitled Pokemon DeltaEmerald? I didn't see this post before naming my hack, and at this point wouldn't mind changing it to something else.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • Is it alright that I am producing a hack entitled Pokemon DeltaEmerald? I didn't see this post before naming my hack, and at this point wouldn't mind changing it to something else.

The name of this hack has nothing to with the name of your hack, but you'll have to change the name of your hack because Nintendo actually trademarked the name Delta Emerald. But since you can't sell it, I GUESS it would be okay. Idk. lol I'd change it just in case though.

StynaMN

I make music.
    Years
  • The name of this hack has nothing to with the name of your hack, but you'll have to change the name of your hack because Nintendo actually trademarked the name Delta Emerald. But since you can't sell it, I GUESS it would be okay. Idk. lol I'd change it just in case though.

Psh. Of course they already trademarked it ;)

Thank you for the heads up, I appreciate it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back