• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon GlobalEarth Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
  • LOL
    I looked at my age, and thought: "That's not right! I'm 12, not 13!" then I remembered about my birthday! :)

Anyway, back on topic, I checked Nikko's profile and it DEFINITELY has now been 5 days since he even logged on! :nervous:

Hopefully he's just on holiday or something...I'm gonna read through the whole forum to try and see if he said something about it...

EDIT: Okay, here is his last post:

Hmm...I've worked out using my amazing powers of deduction that he may just be lazy...

Dr. Watson: Wow! How'd you work that out, Sherlock Hoppyfred?

Me: Elementary, my dear Watson ;)

PS. I don't know if they have Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson in America...I apologise if they don't!

OF COUSE THEY HAVE SHERLOCK HOLMES IN AMERICA!

it's like a classic. and one of my halloween costumes :x

*Watson dies*

o.o"

*Acha is not a bunnyphile, Fudgy is*

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Okay, now it's getting urgent. IT HAS NOW BEEN 6 DAYS, ALMOST A WEEK, SINCE NIKKO LOGGED ON TO POKECOMMUNITY!!!

Surely he CAN'T be on holiday? School's started less than a month ago!

Maybe he's ill...too ill to go on the computer...or maybe he's got too much homework...in which case he should hopefully be on this weekend? I sure hope so! :nervous:

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't wish homework or illness on ANYBODY (apart from maybe STAMINALIGHT :P) but it's better than him abandoning this hack! Also, has anybody heard from 1KewlDude or T? Maybe them and Nikko are just hard at work...or...maybe he's just lazy! (No offense Nikko, if you ever return, just using your own phrase)

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
  • Well guys, I'm glad to see I'm wanted. Thanks everyone. I have an explanation:

-I'm on the Soccer Team for my church now.
    -I'm on the Cross Country Team.
    -I'm part of my school play, Fairytale Court.
    -I stay after everyday.
    -I've connected my Wii to the internet.

So, keep rockin' guys! I'm back!

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Did you recieve my telepathic message Nikko? <wink wink> ;) (See earlier in the thread for information on the psychic detective Sherlock Hoppyfred)

BTW, I bumped up your sprite thread I'm glad you're back! Maybe you should check your sprite thread ;) <wink wink>

Nikko.Ideator

Years
  • I saw it. I'm just glad to be back. However, the hack's currently on hold for a while. I have a lot going on. I want you to do some planning for the hack, post all your ideas here. I will start it up very soon again, like tomarrow XD!

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Darn, I've spent like the last 10 minutes thinking of ideas...I'm stuck...

Years
  • when is the beta because it said on the video that the realese date is september the 7th
    while im posting this when do i get to map because i havent even done anything yet

well good luck ~

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    OKAY!! New day, new turn - over, time to start hacking!

Oh fiddlesticks. I still have like a ton of homework :(

Nikko.Ideator

Years
  • I have a script. a first script that happens at the beginning of the game in the dorm room, since we got the mapping done.

You are sitting in the chair, like you do at the beginning.

Then, you hear "D.J.: Hey! (Name)! Yo, the world's smartest roomate! Get over here! Check out the TV!

*Script the hero walking over to the TV, where a Cooltrainer OW is watching*

D.J.: Dude, the news says that there was a plane that fell over the Missouri River last night. They can't find it, it's just gone!

There have been so many disasters lately. It looks like it just might be the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.

However, I'm worried about the World Cup coming up. I've been so excited to see it. What if the world's in ashes by then? All this disaster on the news lately. It's just, strange. Bah, it doesn't matter. I got up at six this morning. It was by my battery watch, though, not the alarm clock. It didn't go off. It's like, 8:30 now, school's half over by now. The lights went back on, though, so I'm just waiting for the announcements. They shoul-

*Music changes to the music in the controls explanation and introduction before Oak's speech*

Announcements: Good morning, students, this is Principal Roxanne. It appears the power went out this morning, so classes, obviously, were delayed by a few hours. I guess you guys got some extra sleep then, eh?

D.J.: Grr...

Announcements: Anyway, today, the Triathalon Team will meet at the field after classes, and the photo club will meet in the library. Let's see, oh! I see we have some trainers that are getting their first Pokemon today. We have... Beau Bellum, Steven Sandler, and Cassidy...Hitler? Like? Never mind. And (Name) (Rival). So these four, please report to the Starter Garden instead of first and second period, today. That will be all.

*Announcements end, and music goes back to normal, and your Rival's name, since the three rivals are named, will be replaced with a "last name" function*

D.J.: Alright, well, I've got to go to class, now. Good luck on your starter.

*D.J. walks out of the room*

And that's the first script. For whoever wants to do it (You have to be able to do it as I depict it), PM me, and I'll make and give you the patch.

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
    Years
  • Nikko can i just correct you on a few things?

When using the D.J. guys name it should be displayed like this D.J: with no second preiod.

Also make sure your mapping is correct as i saw in the test video for the dorm room it was a tiny bit wrong.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back