• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon GlobalEarth Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    I have a script. a first script that happens at the beginning of the game in the dorm room, since we got the mapping done.

You are sitting in the chair, like you do at the beginning.

Then, you hear "D.J.: Hey! (Name)! Yo, the world's smartest roomate! Get over here! Check out the TV!

*Script the hero walking over to the TV, where a Cooltrainer OW is watching*

D.J.: Dude, the news says that there was a plane that fell over the Missouri River last night. They can't find it, it's just gone!

There have been so many disasters lately. It looks like it just might be the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.

However, I'm worried about the World Cup coming up. I've been so excited to see it. What if the world's in ashes by then? All this disaster on the news lately. It's just, strange. Bah, it doesn't matter. I got up at six this morning. It was by my battery watch, though, not the alarm clock. It didn't go off. It's like, 8:30 now, school's half over by now. The lights went back on, though, so I'm just waiting for the announcements. They shoul-

*Music changes to the music in the controls explanation and introduction before Oak's speech*

Announcements: Good morning, students, this is Principal Roxanne. It appears the power went out this morning, so classes, obviously, were delayed by a few hours. I guess you guys got some extra sleep then, eh?

D.J.: Grr...

Announcements: Anyway, today, the Triathalon Team will meet at the field after classes, and the photo club will meet in the library. Let's see, oh! I see we have some trainers that are getting their first Pokemon today. We have... Beau Bellum, Steven Sandler, and Cassidy...Hitler? Like? Never mind. And (Name) (Rival). So these four, please report to the Starter Garden instead of first and second period, today. That will be all.

*Announcements end, and music goes back to normal, and your Rival's name, since the three rivals are named, will be replaced with a "last name" function*

D.J.: Alright, well, I've got to go to class, now. Good luck on your starter.

*D.J. walks out of the room*

And that's the first script. For whoever wants to do it (You have to be able to do it as I depict it), PM me, and I'll make and give you the patch.

when will the game be out

How is Nikko's post related to yours? Why did you have to quote it?

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
    Since I'm leaving, you guys should know this,

I am going to leave Pokecommunity. I know you all think that I shouldn't, but I've just came to realization. Here's what I mean:

1: I realized the sheer nerdiness about the people here, like the maturity level (a lot of people here are childish, no offense), or people that think anime characters are hot, or something. In truth, I'm not a nerd. I have friends that share my more dominant interests, like music (Not Wierd Al, Queen, Beetles, Anime, Classic Rock, or anything you guys probalbly listen to. REAL music.), track, and stuff like that. Wanna know something? I make fun of people at my school that play Pokemon, even though deep down I like it. People that play Pokemon have recieved a "category", and I don't want a part of it. I am currently proud of my social status.

2: I will always love Pokemon, but I'm no longer part of the internet Pokemon community. C'mon! I do all this spriting, all this writing, just for a few people to see it, and where's my money? I want to do something I can make a profit off of. So with that said, I put the following things in these catogories in the hands of these people:

-GlobalEarth: Hoppyfred AND Acha.
    -Sprites: No longer require credit, consider them my gift to the community. Say you made em' if you want. I really don't care.
    -Fanfics: .:God:
    -Complaints Desk: Mods, enjoy. Take it, moderate it for me.
    -Comics: Toxic_Moonlight.

If you are on the list but don't want this, you are free to give your right to these projects to ONE person, and one only.

3: I have a life. I was gone for a week, no guilt. My Track Team, my school, After-School activities, are WAY more important. Face it, admit it to yourselves, this is a waste of time, for everyone. Websites based on Pokemon, Spriting, Fanfiction, it's not ours! It's Nintendo's!

So with that said, goodbye. I may check back, but my projects are different now. MySpace, photography, REAL writing (Like short stories and novels, not this wierd "Fanfiction", it's NOTHING like books. It's just uselessly different), and other art. Goodbye, community. Nobody quit because of me, or make a scene. It's no freaking big deal.

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
    Years
    wow dude that was pretty harsh i do the same things as you except for track i play American football
    but you dont see me leaving the community the people here arent nerdy this is just the kind of place where u can be nerdy and not be judged i love pokemon but would never let my friends know in real life i have a myspace too and love to share my pics but like u said no big deal i check the site everynight before i go to sleep at 11:00-11:20p.m and i love it the people here are great and friendly i also map from time to time when i can too well seeya to bad we didnt know eachother dude you seemed pretty cool and to every one sorry for spamming

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years

I am going to leave Pokecommunity. I know you all think that I shouldn't, but I've just came to realization. Here's what I mean:

1: I realized the sheer nerdiness about the people here, like the maturity level (a lot of people here are childish, no offense), or people that think anime characters are hot, or something. In truth, I'm not a nerd. I have friends that share my more dominant interests, like music (Not Wierd Al, Queen, Beetles, Anime, Classic Rock, or anything you guys probalbly listen to. REAL music.), track, and stuff like that. Wanna know something? I make fun of people at my school that play Pokemon, even though deep down I like it. People that play Pokemon have recieved a "category", and I don't want a part of it. I am currently proud of my social status.

2: I will always love Pokemon, but I'm no longer part of the internet Pokemon community. C'mon! I do all this spriting, all this writing, just for a few people to see it, and where's my money? I want to do something I can make a profit off of. So with that said, I put the following things in these catogories in the hands of these people:

-Sprites: No longer require credit, consider them my gift to the community. Say you made em' if you want. I really don't care.

If you are on the list but don't want this, you are free to give your right to these projects to ONE person, and one only.

3: I have a life. I was gone for a week, no guilt. My Track Team, my school, After-School activities, are WAY more important. Face it, admit it to yourselves, this is a waste of time, for everyone. Websites based on Pokemon, Spriting, Fanfiction, it's not ours! It's Nintendo's!

So with that said, goodbye. I may check back, but my projects are different now. MySpace, photography, REAL writing (Like short stories and novels, not this wierd "Fanfiction", it's NOTHING like books. It's just uselessly different), and other art. Goodbye, community. Nobody quit because of me, or make a scene. It's no freaking big deal.

wow.
    just... woah.
    Nikko, I...

I seriously did not see how much of an ******* you are. T_T

Nikko, I thought you were one of those different people.
    now, I just see your like the other 90% of this world.
    your seem to be more obsessed with "coolness" than anything else.
    and you are also being a hippicrit.

you know what?
    when I first saw the words "I'm leaveing" I was shocked.
    I thought I lost someone important.

after reading your post, however, I think I would rather have you gone.

thanks for the globalearth title.
    Me and Hoppy will take good care of it.
    I assume more than you have.

Years
    I'm guessing this thread should be locked now that it can't be edited anymore...
    Ah What the heck, I'll start scripting for this team again, you guys seem desperate...
    So, who's gonna start the new thread?

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2013
    Darn society, where people can't be accepted no matter what they are in to!

Anyhow, I think it was uncalled for to call everyone around here a nerd just because they happen to like a game. It's not like Pokemon is our entire life! It's just something we do to have fun from time to time.

A forum is a place where we are allowed to speak freely and everyone has the right to be childish at times!! Period!

PS: Thank you for continuing, T.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    <snivels>
    I'm actually VERY close to crying. Obviously I'm not, overwise I would have said so.

DAMN, Nikko! Your comics and fanfics were really good, I was looking forward to their completion :(

At school, I'm kind of a 'cool' geek: ie. I'm kinda cool, kinda nerdy. I do a variety of stuff, some nerdy (chess) and others less nerdy (rugby). Well, I wish you all the best Nikko, even though you've probably not gonna read this for ages, and I don't blame you. Peer pressure is killer. Almost as killer as homework ;)

The team is safe in mine and Acha (Tacharine, LOL :P)'s hands. We'll do our best, but I doubt we will ever do as well for the team as you did. <snivels once more>

EDIT: I'll try to get back to (T)Acha(rine) on the new thread, but as a side note, Nikko, if you ever see this post, do you (if you ever wanted one at all) still want a cameo in the game? I'd (and Acha probably) be honored to have you still almost a part of the hack ;)

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
    <snivels>
    I'm actually VERY close to crying. Obviously I'm not, overwise I would have said so.

DAMN, Nikko! Your comics and fanfics were really good, I was looking forward to their completion :(

At school, I'm kind of a 'cool' geek: ie. I'm kinda cool, kinda nerdy. I do a variety of stuff, some nerdy (chess) and others less nerdy (rugby). Well, I wish you all the best Nikko, even though you've probably not gonna read this for ages, and I don't blame you. Peer pressure is killer. Almost as killer as homework ;)

The team is safe in mine and Acha (Tacharine, LOL :P)'s hands. We'll do our best, but I doubt we will ever do as well for the team as you did. <snivels once more>

EDIT: I'll try to get back to (T)Acha(rine) on the new thread, but as a side note, Nikko, if you ever see this post, do you (if you ever wanted one at all) still want a cameo in the game? I'd (and Acha probably) be honored to have you still almost a part of the hack ;)

bah. wish him the best?

he just called everyone a nerd who listens (to what he says) crap, and we are all childish and stupid.
    and that he is "cooler" than everybody.

Nikko, don't bother checking back.
    your dead to me now.

Edit:

me be honored?
    seriously hoppy, you should try out for stand up comedy XD

@Hoppy:
    Let's gather up the real team members and start to colaborate the new thread stuff.

Last edited:

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Right...I'm not sure how many of the team are active though...the way I figure, there's...erm...two of us completely active. Hey, wait, that's just us!

o.O

We may be in trouble here.

EDIT: Hmmm, I just re-read my post, and I've decide that 'We may be in a spot of bother' sounds better :P

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
    Years
    DUDE WTF?

your one of those hypacrit DICKS that live in this world. YOU TAKE THE MICK OUT OF PEOPLE WHO PLAY POKEMON.

DIE.

And i mean it, your making me GO MENTAL, **** now i broke my screen.

ahh whats the point not like hes even gonna read this.

Back to the point, i'd still love to contribute to spriting/scripting mapping in this game, but get rid of nikko because hes almost a disgrace.

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years

so ur saying i dont have a life?
    ur an a-hole
    i listen to real music!
    bullet for my valentine
    evanescence
    linkin park: theyve turned rubbish now
    guns 'n' roses

secondly anime girls are hot because u can draw them how u like them!

im not what u call a ''nerd'' i have friends most probably more than you do!
    especially with an attitude like that!

i may be a good spriter, mapper,whatever
    but that does not make me nerdy its called ''talent''
    which by the looks of your sprites you dont have

good day!

message for mods: im sorry for my bad behaviour but he is insulting both me and anyone else on this website (including you)

theres no point in keeping this thread open any longer....
    so please close it.

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
    Years
    so ur saying i dont have a life?
    ur an a-hole
    i listen to real music!
    bullet for my valentine
    evanescence
    linkin park: theyve turned rubbish now
    guns 'n' roses

secondly anime girls are hot because u can draw them how u like them!

im not what u call a ''nerd'' i have friends most probably more than you do!
    especially with an attitude like that!

i may be a good spriter, mapper,whatever
    but that does not make me nerdy its called ''talent''
    which by the looks of your sprites you dont have

good day!

I totaly agree with this guy.
    How can you say that what most people here listen to isnt real music, how can you say none of us have any freinds. Here in England its actually kind of the cool thing to do if you play pokemon.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Hey, this thread is going to die anyway, but don't get too mad...Nikko probably won't see any of these posts anyway, and also, he didn't say anime girls, he said anime CHARACTERS.

EDIT: Yeah, go England! :P

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
    well, it looks like Nikko just made the worst post of his life.

making us all feel angry with him and what to never see his account again XD

way to go, r-tard!
    if you just left without saying anything, we would probably be sad! XD

anyway,
    Me & Hoppy are discussing what we are going to do with GlobalEarth as we speak.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Yup, Acha (said he will) be getting on it (hopefully soon!)

EDIT: Oh, wait, Acha posted just before me...well, I dunno if he wanted me to tell you (sorry if not!), but he said he was going to make the new thread

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024

Oh yeah! Reeeeeeal Nice way to tell us! I know this is probably classed as spam, but no need to say that! You may think of Pokecommunity like that, but others DON'T! Some people here don't like pokemon altogether that much, but they have enough respect to say so politely, unlike you, who still left and insulted everyone for being on a forum! You could have just said "I'm stopping the hack. I'm sorry, but I need more time to do my own things. Please understand." That would have been a better exit! Now people are booing you off!

Anyway, back to the hack. Good luck Hoppy and Acha (forgot your new name!) Hope it goes well, and I wish I could join, but I'm really busy with other hacks as well as school. Sorry...

Last edited:

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
    I totaly agree with this guy.
    How can you say that what most people here listen to isnt real music, how can you say none of us have any freinds. Here in England its actually kind of the cool thing to do if you play pokemon.

ty ^^
    i live in england also
    acha and hoppy fred ill be of assistance iff you wish -_-
    i can see your troubling over what to do
    if nikko ever returns.... well lets just say hell get whats coming to him....

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Wow. This thread must get a lot more views that I thought, because all of a sudden, there are loads of posts. LOL! I guess that's good?

EDIT: Damn, everybody keeps posting JUST before me! :@

Darkshade, ALL help is gladly appreciated.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
    Wow. This thread must get a lot more views that I thought, because all of a sudden, there are loads of posts. LOL! I guess that's good?

EDIT: Damn, everybody keeps posting JUST before me! :@

Darkshade, ALL help is gladly appreciated.

yeah, darkshade, we can fill you in for any position you like. we are swipeing the list for jobs, and we can add you in first ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back