• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Soulstones 2: Time Wardens

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Love the game and Love that viva la dirt reference at the start. Keep up the good work :)

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
    Years
  • Wow, this looks fun, I need to try it asap=3 Haven't touched a Pokemon game in a while=3

Days
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    The download isn't available until September 28, 2023. Wait a few more days, but if you haven't already tried it, you should play the first game (linked above) first.

About the script,what are the steps to fix the Errno message that appeared on the emulator? I couldn't run the game just because the script was displaying the Errno:ENOENT message that appeared.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    About the script,what are the steps to fix the Errno message that appeared on the emulator? I couldn't run the game just because the script was displaying the Errno:ENOENT message that appeared.

This is a not a game to be played on an emulator or on Joiplay. It is a game to be played on PC by playing the Game.exe file.

All other platforms are not supported.

Days
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    I have completed chapter 3 but the side quest
    Spoiler:
    is not complete. Is there anything I missed or should do to complete it?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I have completed chapter 3 but the side quest
    Spoiler:
    is not complete. Is there anything I missed or should do to complete it?

There are specific locations to visit within the Academy that trigger the spirit to appear. You should be able to hit them all as you walk around the Academy but make sure you speak to all the NPCs in the academy along the way because that's the only way to make sure you've visited all the trigger points.

Days
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Hi
    I am downloaded this game but when I launch it a message pops up saying "Error Creating OpenAL context ".
    Since I don't much abut all these things can someone let me know what it means and how I can solve it so I can play the game .
    Thanks😊

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Are you trying to play this on Joiplay? Because if so, Joiplay is not officially supported.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    No I am trying to play it on my laptop

Not sure what this error is as I've not seen it before. I'd recommend deleting the entire game folder, and redownloading. When you extract the file, make sure you wait until the game is fully extracted.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    Hey there! Loving the game so far, the writing and the mon designs are amazing! One question though, I just evolved my eevee into prismeon and had it learn refraction, but it doesn't appear to be working. The animation would play, but no damage is done and no text pops up saying if it was super/not very effective, or anything else. I was wondering if this is a bug, or if I'm misunderstanding the move and it's supposed to do something different?

Days
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Not sure what this error is as I've not seen it before. I'd recommend deleting the entire game folder, and redownloading. When you extract the file, make sure you wait until the game is fully extracted.

I actually did that but still has the same problem . Maybe my device problem.
    Anyway thanks 😊

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hey there! Loving the game so far, the writing and the mon designs are amazing! One question though, I just evolved my eevee into prismeon and had it learn refraction, but it doesn't appear to be working. The animation would play, but no damage is done and no text pops up saying if it was super/not very effective, or anything else. I was wondering if this is a bug, or if I'm misunderstanding the move and it's supposed to do something different?

I discovered a bug associated with this move. I will fix this for the next patch!

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Hey, I really enjoy your game, even more than the first one, great work! I have two questions though. Does moxie work differently in this game or does it work at all? My Feraligatr never gets any boosts for knocking something out. The second question is about technician. Does it only work for moves with 50 or less base power? My Typhlosion gets technician boosts for gear grind and double hit but not for spark for example.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Hello just wondering if there is a way to rename pokemon? I have not found one yet but maybe there is a name rater later in the game that I have not reached yet?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hey, I really enjoy your game, even more than the first one, great work! I have two questions though. Does moxie work differently in this game or does it work at all? My Feraligatr never gets any boosts for knocking something out. The second question is about technician. Does it only work for moves with 50 or less base power? My Typhlosion gets technician boosts for gear grind and double hit but not for spark for example.

Hi, moxie was changed to work like supreme overlord in this game. It means you don't get stacks after every kill, but instead benefit from damage increases as more foes die.

Technician also works on moves of 60bp or less. I believe Spark might have a 65bp which is why it's not benefitting from the boost.

Hello just wondering if there is a way to rename pokemon? I have not found one yet but maybe there is a name rater later in the game that I have not reached yet?

You can directly rename on the pokemon summary screen. Press action button while in the summary and rename whenever you want as you please.

Back