• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Soulstones 2: Time Wardens

Days
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Can anyone tell me how can i evolve my eevee into umbreon in soulstones 2 because in night its not evolving or even by a dusk stone

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Can anyone tell me how can i evolve my eevee into umbreon in soulstones 2 because in night its not evolving or even by a dusk stone
Eevee doesn't evolve into the dark-type Umbreon in SS2. No canon mons exist in SS2.
If you want a T. Umbreon, you need a T. Eevee (which is different from your starter as it is a Ghost-type) and you need a Power Stone to evolve it into a fighting-type alternate form version of Umbreon.

Days
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Eevee doesn't evolve into the dark-type Umbreon in SS2. No canon mons exist in SS2.
If you want a T. Umbreon, you need a T. Eevee (which is different from your starter as it is a Ghost-type) and you need a Power Stone to evolve it into a fighting-type alternate form version of Umbreon.
oh alright but other than umbreon will it evolve into other types ?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
The Normal-type Eevee evolves into three new fakemon: Prismeon (Light), Galaxeon (Cosmic) or Octaveon (Sound).

If you want any of the others, you need a T. Eevee (Ghost-type) which is a completely different species. The stones to evolve it into Umbreon, Espeon, Jolteon, Leafeon etc. are different from canon.

Again though, you will not get the canon types. There are alternate versions of each of these species.

Days
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Hey. Is there a level cap in Pokemon Soulstones 2: Time Wardens? My pokemon aren't getting any EXP from wild Pokemon battles. They are getting EXP from trainers, just not wild Pokemon. I have tried redownloading it, but that didn't work. My Pokemon are levels 12 and 13. The wild Pokemon I am fighting are level 9. An answer would be greatly appreciated.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Hey. Is there a level cap in Pokemon Soulstones 2: Time Wardens? My pokemon aren't getting any EXP from wild Pokemon battles. They are getting EXP from trainers, just not wild Pokemon. I have tried redownloading it, but that didn't work. My Pokemon are levels 12 and 13. The wild Pokemon I am fighting are level 9. An answer would be greatly appreciated.
Yes, there is a soft level cap in place.

There's basically a 34% penalty for each level difference between your Mon and the enemy. So if you are 2 levels higher than the target, you will have a 68% penalty (34% * 2).

Conversely, your experience will increase if you are under leveled using the same formula.

This applies to both wild and trainers. You may have been earning experience from the trainer because they had a higher level than the wilds you were facing.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Main game is completed. But a postgame is still in the works that continues the story, adds even more regional variants, Megas and a new region is in the works.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Online now
Main game is completed. But a postgame is still in the works that continues the story, adds even more regional variants, Megas and a new region is in the works.
With ne region you mean Soulstones 3, Postgame Content of Soulstones 2 or a separate new Fangame?

Back