• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeVersus!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Any pronoun
  • Online now
Magmortar. How are you supposed to approach anything shooting fireballs hitting 3600 degrees Fahrenheit? Exceeds the temperature of lava and purple flames.
_______

Vibrava versus Yanma?

Years
Primarina can learn Shadow Ball apparently.
Gardevoir gets Energy Ball & Thunderbolt
Both have almost identical Sp. Defense. Gardevoir is faster though.

Looks like Gardevoir can faint Primarina in three hits and Primarina would also need 3 hits. So Gardevoir would probably win due to being faster.
(loaded up a random set on both sides)

But obviously the real answer is that Primarina would perform an Operetta and Gardevoir would faint from applauding for the performance! =D

Yanmega vs Gliscor ?

Years
Probably Butterfree. Beautifly has better Sp. Attack, but it's Sp. Defense is worse and Butterfree has a stronger STAB flying type attack to use on Beautifly.
Design wise Beautifly wins though, and ultimately that's all that matters =P

Lumineon vs Spidops ?

Years
  • Age 34
  • She / Her
  • Hoenn!
  • Seen yesterday
Lumineon! Beautiful fish better than odd spider!

Probably Butterfree. Beautifly has better Sp. Attack, but it's Sp. Defense is worse and Butterfree has a stronger STAB flying type attack to use on Beautifly.
Design wise Beautifly wins though, and ultimately that's all that matters =P

Lumineon vs Spidops ?
But Butterfree is so cute!

Salamence VS Grimmsnarl ?

Years
Have you seen Gorebyss' dex entries? :eek:

Spoiler:

I don't think Huntail would stand a chance against it. It'd just be vibing and minding it's own business and then Gorebyss comes along and is like 'hippity hoppity, your body fluids are now my property'!

Salandit vs Combee ?

Days
I feel Watchog might snap the victory, due to access to Focus Blast, higher speed and Super Fang, plus Gumshoos only preys on Rattata and Raticate, but the entry didn't mentioned that it can also become a prey !!

Stonjourner vs Garganacl ?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
That's a tough one... Diggersby has much lower stats (somehow) but has much better super effective moves in comparison to Umbreon.
While I don't think there's a clear winner, I'll give it to Diggersby due to having Superpower and having a higher base Speed stat cap.

Magcargo Vs Torkoal?

Back