• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PPN SOTW (Site of the Week) Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamRocket

I know it is a long shot - but try all of my network's sites.

TeamRocket

You know, Pokemon ~ Things Not Seen is a part of the KyleTech Network. So that last thread is pretty useless.

TeamRocket

Any site hosted on the KyleTech domain or on KyleTech servers is considered a member of the KyleTech network. All other sites depend.

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    Yeah MB, you should bye a domain for that site or something. Its a great site ^^, just maybe a new layout, as its been around for ALONG time.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    simone ur so right

haha i know simone i hate it :chinese: thats why i have moved to a new domain and i am waiting to get hosted (probably by p706) since i work at 2 of his sites I think it he would be a good choice but if anyone else would like to host the new pokewizards site just let me know :) :)

haha bye! :laugh: :laugh:

*have a great day*

master blaze ;)

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    OK back to topic.. too many affiliates signing up.. and the list to choose from is still too small.
    so how about you post sites you reccomend for the site of the week, and why you think they should be choosen.

TeamRocket

Thanks simone for the warning. Need to go back into photoshop to create another, smaller, pic. Also I would like to recommend the re-juvinated Team Rocket Banner Exchange - with all of the wholesome goodness of team rocket minus the bisks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back