• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PPN SOTW (Site of the Week) Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    Might as well repost this for PSB

Site: www.pichusb.com

Reason: Errr v orignal and is mine and PSBs. Err content added nearly every day and err nice layouts!

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
    PPNSteve said:
    hmm self site-of-the-week is something you might see from spp...
    LOL, well yeah, which is exactly he doesn't have one, he can't share traffic because he is full of him-self lol.

Amoblaz said:
    Lol, Now tell me where this F***** Quote Button..
    Nice "J-O-K-E". Good luck on your quest to find a "quote" button. LOL.

Amoblaz

Quester
    Years
    jj984jj said:
    LOL, well yeah, which is exactly he doesn't have one, he can't share traffic because he is full of him-self lol.

Nice "J-O-K-E". Good luck on your quest to find a "quote" button. LOL.
    Found it.. Why did nobody said it was Replay..

My quest is over!!

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    The first site has been picked.. randomly from my web surfing.. I picked Psypoke and he'll have the honor of being sotw for about a week and a half..

Anysways.. I need more, many more site suggestions / submissions.. doesn't have to be your site.. just one your've seen or whatever.. so post away!

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    Steve, we put our site here but you didn't pick any of ours. If you weren't planing on picking a site from PC why did you ask us to post our site here? Just maybe for future reference.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back