• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prism League Discussion (Previously "Our own Pokemon X/Y League")

Leaders/E4 using Pokemon whose Megas change to a different type, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
  • If I were to become a leader, what would happen if I became champion?

lol story of the 3DS league; but um - you can't be both, but you do get the choice when you reach either spot. We may need to retest leaders / elites for positioning though after all this switching. maybe.

Woot!

I'll gladly assume the position as our token Ground/Dragon Elite then, if that's alright with y'all. I'd leave the preferred format at Singles for a bit, but probably switch to Doubles once I have my team hammered out.

Sky you can actually do both if you'd like. There was already a gym leader who did singles and doubles, being the leaders choice which format challenges against them would take.

I totes second Skyberries being elite / leader tho. Scraggy, if he/she sticks around could be a good secondary replacement as well :U

ScraggyTrainer

Whimsy!
    Years
  • Could my position be temporary? I would like to help, but I also want to become champion. I can sub in until we find someone else if you need me. SkyBurial can choose types and if they want to be E4 or a leader and I'll take on the unfilled position. What types are open?

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Sky you can actually do both if you'd like. There was already a gym leader who did singles and doubles, being the leaders choice which format challenges against them would take.

I totes second Skyberries being elite / leader tho.

It's hard to pick one or the other lately, honestly. I think I'll take that suggestion and run with it.

Yanno, league approval pending and that.

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Could my position be temporary? I would like to help, but I also want to become champion. I can sub in until we find someone else if you need me. SkyBurial can choose types and if they want to be E4 or a leader and I'll take on the unfilled position. What types are open?

You could do that, once you become champ you can still sub for a supposedly missing leader anywho; you just can't be the listed leader / elite in a spot AND champ simultaneously. But yes please; do be champ if you're going to stick around hahah. We haven't had a real champ in the 3DS league since everyone opts for a leader / elite position instead lol

It's hard to pick one or the other lately, honestly. I think I'll take that suggestion and run with it.

Yanno, league approval pending and that.

Sounds good ^^ I wish all leaders would switch up their styles once in a while. But that's just me.

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • I'll sub for the gym leader spot until I become champion (hopefully) or someone else wants the spot. Time to start making my Psychic/Fairy Doubles team I guess haha

You can probably just assume Kit's spot, he's been gone a loooong time. If Sky takes Xarimo, you can take Kit's and we'll be complete again. Woooo.

If you asssume Kit's role, you don't have to stick to Doubles and Fairy / Psychic ( :c I liked subbing doubles for fairy / psychic )

ScraggyTrainer

Whimsy!
    Years
  • You can probably just assume Kit's spot, he's been gone a loooong time. If Sky takess Xarimo, you can takes Kit's and we'll be complete agan. Woooo.

If you asssume Kit's role, you don't have ta stick ta Doubles and Fairy / Psychic ( :c I liked subbng doubles fo fairy / psychic )
    I'll stick to Fairy Psychic for now since I already have a team planned. I may switch psychic for fire or fighting in the future. Psychic doesn't offer much

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • So I've been thinking, the Showdown half of the league is pretty devoid of activity, despite the 3DS league doing pretty dang well with like, 4 champs now and a bunch of new members filling in all its missing spots. So, in attempts to remedy the situation, I'm gonna leave my spot in the 3DS league - and take up the post of one of the missing Showdown division members. I have a new laptop, so I should be able to actually play in browser things like Showdown now, and for my typing I'll take ummm, Electric / Ground. That way I can use like, 6 Stunfisk or something.
    Sound good?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    So I've been thnkng, tha Showdown half of tha league is pretty devoid of activity, despite tha 3DS league dong pretty dang well wit like, 4 chbeps now and a bunch of new members fillng n all its missng spots. So, n attempts ta remedy tha situation, I'm gonna leave mah spot n tha 3DS league - and takes up tha post of one of tha missng Showdown division members. I have a new laptap, so I should be able ta actually play n browser thngs like Showdown now, and fo mah typng I'll takes ummm, Electric / Ground. That way I can use like, 6 Stunfisk or somethng.
    Sound good?
    Yeah but if you use 6 Stunfisks no one will ever beat you

You don't necessarily have to drop outta the 3DS division either. You could just do what I'm doing, being both a Showdown E4 and a 3DS gym leader. I kinda doubt that switching to the other division will boost activity either.

Besides I wanna fight you on my 3DS challenge.

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • So I've been thnkng, tha Showdown half of tha league is pretty devoid of activity, despite tha 3DS league dong pretty dang well wit like, 4 chbeps now and a bunch of new members fillng n all its missng spots. So, n attempts ta remedy tha situation, I'm gonna leave mah spot n tha 3DS league - and takes up tha post of one of tha missng Showdown division members. I have a new laptap, so I should be able ta actually play n browser thngs like Showdown now, and fo mah typng I'll takes ummm, Electric / Ground. That way I can use like, 6 Stunfisk or somethng.
    Sound good?

Yeah but if you use 6 Stunfisks no one will ever beat you

You don't necessarily have ta drop outta tha 3DS division eithar. You could just do what I'm dong, ben both a Showdown E4 and a 3DS gym leader. I knda doubt that switchng ta tha othar division will boost activity eithar.

Besides I wanna fight you on mah 3DS challenge.

Why all of the "ta"s and "mah"s and "tha"s and "fo"s? Just curious.

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Yeah but if you use 6 Stunfisks no one will ever beat you

You don't necessarily have ta drop outta tha 3DS division eithar. You could just do what I'm dong, ben both a Showdown E4 and a 3DS gym leader. I knda doubt that switchng ta tha othar division will boost activity eithar.

Besides I wanna fight you on mah 3DS challenge.

lol don't worry, you will and then some. That was my little PC april fools. I'm not goin' nowhere, and even to my own dismay I have no new laptop :(

Why all of tha "ta"s and "mah"s and "tha"s and "fo"s? Just curious.

Get savvy son

April first breh

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    lol don't worry, you will and then some. That was my little PC april fools. I'm not goin' nowhere, and even to my own dismay I have no new laptop :(
    Well....you certainly fooled me then. Thought you were serious.

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Well....you certainly fooled me then. Thought you were serious.

Skyberries was also under the impression that was legit; he messaged me on skype with a frowny saying 'we were going to be elites together :c" heh. April Fools is really one of my favorite holidays.

Anywho; yeah about that - if you wanna get our match underway, I'm game when you are. Probably after tonight though.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Skyberries was also under the impression that was legit; he messaged me on skype with a frowny saying 'we were going to be elites together :c" heh. April Fools is really one of my favorite holidays.

Anywho; yeah about that - if you wanna get our match underway, I'm game when you are. Probably after tonight though.
    Suppose I should keep that in mind for next year....

And yeah, tonight's fine for our battle.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Sooooooooooooo

Tomorrow makes 2 weeks since I requested Xairmo's Elite position. Am I good to go? Is there someone I'm awaiting approval on? What's the status on that? I haven't heard any word about it.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Sooooooooooooo

Tomorrow makes 2 weeks since I requested Xairmo's Elite position. Am I good to go? Is there someone I'm awaiting approval on? What's the status on that? I haven't heard any word about it.
    He hasn't logged on since March 1st, so yeah, it's time to remove him from the roster and put you in his place.

Which I just went and did. It was nice having him in the league, but we need active people so....

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • He hasn't logged on since March 1st, so yeah, it's time to remove him from the roster and put you in his place.

Which I just went and did. It was nice having him in the league, but we need active people so....

Agreed, he was a really good battler, and I'll gladly step down should he return.

Can we change my format to Doubles though, please? :3

Also, thanks a million, really excited for this opportunity.

TGM

Lunar Silhouette
    Years
  • 3-0, with Gardevoir, Darmanitan, and Kyurem left.

^ quoted from the other prism league thread

Yeah I screwed that match up, haha. I was freaking out over what I should use before the match, and I actually had ion deluge on lanturn but I didn't use it when Gardevoir used hyper voice, could've turned that match around. :/

I also don't know legends well, I forgot that Keldeo was part fighting and I assumed he was a physical attacker, hence the scald. I was mistaken.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back