• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prism League Discussion (Previously "Our own Pokemon X/Y League")

Leaders/E4 using Pokemon whose Megas change to a different type, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I'd be a up for the tournament thing.

Oh, and Rabinov wanted to fill the open Showdown division slot and I thought I'd run that by you all.

Spoiler:

I just noticed something LOL. Zekrom why did you break the chain girl?
    lol I never noticed that XD

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Yay! Let's plan on late May/early June for a time frame. I know a lot of us are students and have exams coming up, Scraggy and I both have the International Challenge to prep for and then Utah Regionals (and a Premier Challenge too) are on May 23rd, so the month leading up to that is a big deal for me as a VGC player.

I'll run it by the leaders who frequent this thread a little less as well.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Hey Prism League!

Drop by my trade thread sometime, its only a quick boat ride from Canalave city ;P

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=347855

Still looking for 6v6 battles too if anyone's interested.

HD

Houndoomed you were right :c I underestimated the time zones causing us difficulty to battle; but I still haven't been able to arrange a match with you! Sorry about that mate. Hopefully someone else besides myself got to you at least.

Also, if we do plan a tourney - we'd need to set times and stuff way out in advance. Because lemme tell ya

We are not the most diligent bunch on coordination sometimes lol

remember the type draft xD

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Houndoomed you were right :c I underestimated the time zones causing us difficulty to battle; but I still haven't been able to arrange a match with you! Sorry about that mate. Hopefully someone else besides myself got to you at least.

Also, if we do plan a tourney - we'd need to set times and stuff way out in advance. Because lemme tell ya

We are not the most diligent bunch on coordination sometimes lol

remember the type draft xD

We could create a Google account pretty easily and manage some documents together. If I can get the current list of available types, I'll get started on a spreadsheet and show you guys the draft.

I'm all for the Prism League being the best it can be.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Tentative Moss Badge and Igneous Symbol:

Spoiler:

They're not that pretty but I was like hey let's do something at least. If someone with artistic ability wants to make better ones please do.

2Fruit

Aka 2Fruit
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2019
    What if we really wanted to change our team? could we do it if we were willing to start over, or announce team members, or something?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    What if we really wanted to change our team? could we do it if we were willing to start over, or announce team members, or something?
    You can change your team if you're willing to reset your badge progress.

Years
  • I just want to get it out there right now, I am LOVING this league. It's so much fun to be able to battle in the format of an actual pokemon gym that is challenging. Even against a gym leader that was supposed to be easy, my heart was racing in every battle I had. I LOVE IT! I hope to have plenty of battles with you all coming soon. :P

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • I just want to get it out there right now, I am LOVING this league. It's so much fun to be able to battle in the format of an actual pokemon gym that is challenging. Even against a gym leader that was supposed to be easy, my heart was racing in every battle I had. I LOVE IT! I hope to have plenty of battles with you all coming soon. :P

I'll just spitball on this and say that it's been a joy to be in the league for the last couple weeks. Scraggy was the only challenger really doing anything for a while there and we were waiting on Xairmo to see if he'd check back in, but it's been a blast lately. Let's keep this momentum going guys XD

Years
  • I will be completely honest. I don't expect to beat the Elite 4 with the team I have. But I will definitely give it a shot. And if I can't win, well then I guess I can start over. It will still be fun to battle more, even against the same trainers. :)

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Just to keep you guys in the loop on the tournament I'm putting together, I've gotten confirmations from the following leaders and elites:

Polar Spectrum, Flying & Fighting Types

BlueBoi22, Ice & Ghost Types
    Oblivion Wing, Ghost & Dark Types
    Cyclone, Dark & Fairy Types
    ScraggyTrainer, Psychic & Fairy Types
    Zekrom, Grass & Rock Types
    rob_thijs, Psychic & Poison Types

And still need to talk to these blokes:

TGM, Water & Ground Types
    Krystia, Bug & Electric Types

I can't remember if I've spoken to Rob so I'll get with him about it today. Cool. Beans. Aaaand then we just need to see what we wanna do about tournament rules.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Just to keep you guys in the loop on the tournament I'm putting together, I've gotten confirmations from the following leaders and elites:

Polar Spectrum, Flying & Fighting Types

BlueBoi22, Ice & Ghost Types
    Oblivion Wing, Ghost & Dark Types
    Cyclone, Dark & Fairy Types
    ScraggyTrainer, Psychic & Fairy Types
    Zekrom, Grass & Rock Types

And still need to talk to these blokes:

TGM, Water & Ground Types
    Krystia, Bug & Electric Types

I can't remember if I've spoken to Rob so I'll get with him about it today. Aaaand then we just need to see what we wanna do about tournament rules.

Tournament? *interest has been peaked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back