• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prism League Discussion (Previously "Our own Pokemon X/Y League")

Leaders/E4 using Pokemon whose Megas change to a different type, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
  • ^ quoted from the other prism league thread

Yeah I screwed that match up, haha. I was freaking out over what I should use before the match, and I actually had ion deluge on lanturn but I didn't use it when Gardevoir used hyper voice, could've turned that match around. :/

I also don't know legends well, I forgot that Keldeo was part fighting and I assumed he was a physical attacker, hence the scald. I was mistaken.

Gardevoir's Pixelate makes it a fairy attack out of the gate, meaning Ion Deluge wouldn't change it to electric, since it wasn't a normal attack initially. That is rough though. Embrace common meta or not, if you wanna fight it ya gotta know it.

... I'm totally probabbbbbly bringing a Jumpluff to my next E4 challenge.... just saying

Zekrom's got how many elite's symbols now

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • Hello Prism League!

I have been away from the site for some time now and would like to get back into competitive battling.

I intend on challenging the league and I'm in the process of selecting the team I will submit.

I would like to become more active and possibly fill a spot on the leader roster later on.

If anyone would like to battle me (Just for practice at this stage) please PM me your details.

Looking forward to some 6v6 action!

HD

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Hello Prism League!

I have been away from the site for some time now and would like to get back into competitive battling.

I intend on challenging the league and I'm in the process of selecting the team I will submit.

I would like to become more active and possibly fill a spot on the leader roster later on.

If anyone would like to battle me (Just for practice at this stage) please PM me your details.

Looking forward to some 6v6 action!

HD

I'll totes scrimmage ya mate. I'mma VM you right now to set something up. :D Hope you stick around for a challenge!

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Would someone like a battle?

HD

Hey Houndoomed,

Battling you will take some planning due to time zone differences, but I'm up for it. I've added your FC, mine is in my sig as well. Welcome back and it's good to see cartridge getting more love these days ^^

Hey guys, since the Pokecommunity League is alive and kickin, how would we feel about making Prism a cartridge-exclusive League?

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • Hey Houndoomed,

Battling you will take some planning due to time zone differences, but I'm up for it. I've added your FC, mine is in my sig as well. Welcome back and it's good to see cartridge getting more love these days ^^

Hey guys, since the Pokecommunity League is alive and kickin, how would we feel about making Prism a cartridge-exclusive League?

Timing is always the issue :)

I thoroughly enjoyed my first 6v6 wifi battle in a very long time last night (Thanks Zekrom) I'm a tad rusty but thats half the fun :)

My team still needs some fine tuning before I commit to a set 6.

Ill try and add everyone later today to save time.

HD

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Rub Thighs thinks the Prism League could use some marketing. I agree. Right now, we've got Polar's sig about Open Beta, and a blurb in the banner for BTB. Here are some things I've been mulling over:

• If we can find someone to finish the rest of the badge/symbol icons, those of us who either defend or win such an icon can make a bigger deal out of being a challenger, leader, or elite. Prestige, guys.
    • The daunting majority of native BTB posters are here to talk about the Battle Server, so the PokeCommunity League has more appeal at the moment, natively. Because of this, I think our best bet for more challengers to the league is to plug it in other parts of PC. Dunno what that means for community rules, it would definitely have to be tasteful. And organic, not forced.
    • I found out about the league because one of its most prominent members was also a really strong community supporter. So out good, in good.
    Just my 2 shillings. I'll be updating my sig tonight, which has been overdue for that for a long time anyhow.

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • ^ Ayyy, those actually sound pretty cool. I should probably change my sig to something like, not in beta lol. Cuz we''re rolling along pretty nicely at this point.

What Sky Berries said, and my only thing to add is that members can be challengers too! Some of the most activity in the 3DS league which is far more trafficked than the showdown league these days, is by leaders / elites on their own challenges, or challengers who are looking to become leaders / elites. If we keep it active, it'll be more inviting for new people.

So my long overdue community picked challenge team with Sudowoodo and a special Zebstrika will totally have to come to fruition finally :I

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • ScraggyTrainer won the Terragon Symbol!

2UZW-WWWW-WWXS-EJKQ

All those freeze turns paid off in dividends. After battling you all week, I can confidently say that you should buy some lottery tickets with all that crazy RNG wizardry.

ScraggyTrainer

Whimsy!
    Years
  • ScraggyTrainer won the Terragon Symbol!

2UZW-WWWW-WWXS-EJKQ

All those freeze turns paid off in dividends. After battling you all week, I can confidently say that you should buy some lottery tickets with all that crazy RNG wizardry.
    First gen freeze mechanics. Also, I am actually going to buy a lotto ticket tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Hah skyberries - you totally posted that in the discussion thread; after bringing the discussion here from the challenge thread lol.

And I shall watch this replayyyyyy at some point. Acoustics homework right now :c
    Scraggy did we battle for my actual elite 4 spot yet? I think the last match I played you in was that terribly one sided sub match.

But yeah; my challenge team issss interesting... Community picked :I

Edit: There; I did it. My signature doesn't say 'open beta' like we don't know what the fuck we're doing. Cuz I think we friggin' know what the psyduck we're doing by now. golduck

I also edited about 8 'fucks' out of the above post because for some reason I put them in; and after re-reading it - was worried it was abusing that change of allowing swearing in posts or something.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Yeah we need to draw in a little activity. So yeah we can put things in our sigs and I agree that we should get working on having all the badges. I'll go throw a link to the league in my sig in a sec. I don't know what else we can do really though.....

Also, skyberries, your sig is too tall. You're gonna have to shrink it a bit otherwise I or someone else will have to disable it, jsyk.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Well, I will put a link in my signature when I finish my Dota leauge. For now this Venge looks great (obviously not everyone knows what I'm talking about).

Next week I will not be here cause I have to practice my piano skills every day, my parents are coming so I want to give them show they will not forget. So if there is a challenger anyone can sub for me.
    Or tell my challengers they will have to wait for a week.

I also noticed Oblivion Wing has been inactive for a month, anyone knows anything about his whereabouts?

I will have my final battle for with Skywrath in a few days for to crown my self Champion. Just the title not the spot lol.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • I will have my final battle for with Skywrath in a few days for to crown my self Champion. Just the title not the spot lol.

Cool, now I can take my time on my exam and spread it out across the night :)

Kill it on those keys, man! Rub Thighs is good at piano... He will be rockin in my show!

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I just noticed something LOL. Zekrom why did you break the chain girl?

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Dammit Zekrom, we were almost perfectly - N'Sync

heh anywho though;

I also noticed Oblivion Wing has been inactive for a month, anyone knows anything about his whereabouts?

I keep tabs on 'em through texts. His month's inactivity is pretty sad, but he's actually only missed 2 battles I think, and had subs for both. If we need to replace 'em we can, but if we do need him - he can be still around. Like I said; I gots 'is numbah.

Also, Skyberries was tossing around the idea the other day of a tournament for fun, within the league - where we all used our gym types :D Thoughts?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back