• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
Lego games are just so cute, ya know?
I just grabbed The Hobbit and LOTR Lego games. I was resisting all weekend because they're likely to get bundled again soon, but they're too cute and too silly to pass up.
emot-3_zps1649afc6.gif

I don't even know if I'll be able to talk Mr. Boyfriend into playing them with me before they get bundled again, lol.

Dustmop

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
Clive Barker's Undying was only $1.49 on GOG. I've been waiting for it to go on sale again. :3

They have all of The Gamers movies on sale, too, but I can't afford them all right now. I've only ever seen the first two, I wanna see the others. D: I've never been so upset about not being able to purchase movies, lol.

pkmin3033

Lots of purchases going on right now. Bought two copies of Tales of Hearts R by accident - I ordered one on ShopTo and completely forgot about it - so I wound up exchanging one in GAME for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel the other day.

...and I just bought Drakengard 3 off the PSN, because the price has been cut in half for the anime discounts sale. Shame they couldn't do the same for the DLC, which now costs more than the game does! Damnit Sony, why do you do this to me. I'm sorely tempted by the two Digital Devil Saga games as well, which are £2.49 each...

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I just bought a used 2DS that came with Pokemon Y, I'm about to buy Alpha Sapphire and I just bought all WoW expansions except Warlords of Draenor for $20. Whether or not I want to buy Warlords will be decided in the next month or so.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Like many recently, I went to the midnight release on November 20th to pick up AlphaSapphire and Smash U! Today, I bought my sister the copy of OmegaRuby she preordered. I lent her my other 3DS to play it on as well.

Oh, I got two posters for ORAS. One for preordering and one for being an employee. I'm so happy because I was struggling with which side to hang up! Now I can have both! ...But there's no room on my walls and there are about five other posters I got before the ORAS ones that are still in line for a spot, haha. Oh well!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I was lucky enough to take advantage of Target's B2G1 deal and got almost everything I wanted. I really wanted Pikmin 3, but they don't sell it any longer, so I opted for Hyrule Warriors and Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze. I am loving both, but Hyrule was a great choice (so far). Really, really pleased with it.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
The Bayonetta 1 & 2 pack for the WiiU. I had never played a Bayonetta game before, I'm currently playing the first one and loving it.

I'll get SSB for WiiU and OR/AS (both versions) next Friday (Europe!!!) , and might pick up Hyrule Warriors as well.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
Years
Haven't bought any new games for a while. I think the most recent one was a Castlevania game for XBox360. Don't remember the exact name though. Pretty much just bought it on a whim since it was in the salesbin for 10€ or so and I have no self-control. 8Y

... Should probably actually play it soon.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
Years
Last game I bought was Dragon Age Inquisition. Awesome ****ing game.

Also bought an outfit for my favorite hero in DOTA, Phantom Assassin. The Manifold Paradox Arcana. Very sexy.

pkmin3033

I really shouldn't have, but I just pre-ordered a copy of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U with the Gamecube controller port...again. I keep cancelling it, but I think I'll stick with it this time...something to spend my Amazon birthday voucher on, and I want to play as Shulk anyway. I was disappointed with the 3DS demo, but using the Gamecube controller with the Wii U version should eliminate the issues~

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
I've managed to secure ORAS for myself yesterday morning. I've yet to actually start playing them, though... it's likely going to take some prior planning ahead of time.

11/24 edit: Got FNaF off of Steam at this moment of time.

Last edited:

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
Years
I just ordered Hitman HD Trilogy (PS3) for $21.02 New from Amazon :).

As for my plans of saving up for a $200 refurbished Wii U, I've decided to push back my purchase until Spring 2015. My first games will probably be Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and The Wonderful 101.

I really want to play The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, but it still has an insane $40-$50 New price tag, even though it's been over a year now.

Last edited:

Dustmop

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
I just grabbed Crypt of the Necrodancer and it's haaaard.

Rhythm-based rogue-like should have given that away, but I'm off to a poor start. Vicas made this look so much easier, lol.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Forgot to mention this, but the other day, I went out and bought a Villager Amiibo. I don't really care for their purpose for Smash, I just like nice figurines, haha. He's currently still in his box. Not sure if I'll unbox him honestly. I probably will though. He's adorable.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Well... My newest games are Pokemon Omega ruby and Smash :D (well my roomate has Smash but... we live together soo :P )

Back