• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Mentioned it in another thread but today I picked up Ocarina of Time 3D. I'm really enjoying it so far as it's one of my first zelda games (and the first I intend on beating).

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • So for my birthday my wife got me two games. One of them is this

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Even though the game doesn't save at the moment I suspect it's the battery. But I'm really grateful for this gift and I will replace the battery.

The other gift she got me is Japanese Pokemon Pikachu Version (yellow) but the game Isn't here yet. I want to collect the Japanese original games from gen 1 and 2.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Not much of interest for me at the moment. I did though go ahead and buy the Asian version of SRW OG: The Moon Dwellers. It'll be weird to be playing and to actually know what's going on, lol. Though I hear the English subs aren't the best quality, it's better than nothing really, and hopefully the start of a new trend for many games.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Far-Cry 2 Fortune edition. I have it on steam now so I'm not SOL when I lose the disk.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Monster Hunter 4U. I am going to be soloing it and on a 2DS, so its going to take patience. I did complete 3 on my own though when I bought it for the Wii many moons ago, so it shpuldn't be too hard. I look at it as a practice run for when I want to get generations, which plays quite differently from what I heard.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Mass Effect + 2 on steam (since I lost my copy of 2) I never owned the first one myself but borrowed it.

Guest123_x1

This afternoon/early evening after getting out of work, I bought a pre-owned Wii U from my local GameStop, as well as a $35 eShop card, of which I bought the following Virtual Console titles:
    *Super Mario World
    *Super Mario Bros. (Although I already have this on my 2DS, I actually have somewhat of a better time playing this through the Wii U.)
    *Super Mario 64 (Although I already have this for my N64, I got this one for the Wii U anyway in case I ever do give up my N64 (or the SM64 Game Pak save battery dies.)

The aforementioned Wii U turned out to have Mario Kart 8 pre-installed. Hopefully some time in the future when I get more money, I'll buy myself a Wiimote (hopefully also MotionPlus) and one of the Wii Sports series titles.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Picked up the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for PS3 and Metal Gear Ac!d for PSP. Despite my years of gaming, I've never even dabbled into the MG series despite it's acclaim.

I do plan on buying Dragon Quest VII, Yo-kai Watch 2, and the new Ace Attorney game when they're released this month as well.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I might just consider it as a "gaming" purchase since its going to be used for some much needed quality of life experience for the activity but finally after weeks of building, the new computer I've had built is going to arrive in our doorstep in a few hours. Just your typical ICore7 and a GTX970 spec'd PC and a 32-inch screen.

That also means transferring a buckton of games that I have here on this 7 year old laptop which will pretty much go smoothly, and those that I have purchased but not yet installed will finally be played and be given some much needed love.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Several days ago, I bought Fantasy Life + Origin Island DLC in my 3DS. And if you count pre-orders, I planned to get Sun and Moon in about a month ago as well.

Killua

I for some reason bought duke nukem forever GABENDAMN STEAM SALES

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Just got Battlefront for the XBOX One. Needed a stopgap between now and Battlefield 1.

Midi

Charming Ghost~
    Years
  • Not sure this really counts, but I have opened pre-orders for Destiny: Rise of Iron and Neptunia vs. Sega Hard Girls. Looking forward to both of them when they come out!

Back