• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Preordered Tales of Berseria and Final Fantasy XV (that's 15 right lmfao). I also put down some more on my Pokemon Sun preorder, if that counts. And bought an Isabelle Amiibo! I got Yoshi's Woolly World as a birthday gift, so not really a purchase, but hey.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • It was kind of on a whim, but I ended up buying Overwatch. Wasn't really planning to, but since my online friends were playing, decided to give it a shot as well. So far it's really entertaining. I usually can't really keep interest in these MP games. Hope I get to play with people from this forum eventually, but I should probably git gud first, only got 10h into it.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Star Wars: Battlefront for the XBOX One and Bioshock: The Collection for the PS4 both on the way to my house for delivery tomorrow. :D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Just recently, I've purchased Family Bowling 3D in my 3DS, and it looks like it's a pretty good game, except if the bug regarding fallen pins being brought back to the stage kicks in on occasion. And I might possibly pre-load Disney Magical World 2 in this coming hours as well!

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Just bought Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past for the 3DS. I had the original game for Playstation, but I remember never being able to get past the first few hours of the game due to difficulty. Hopefully the remake gives me a much nicer experience.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I downloaded Dota 2, super excited about getting started on that. It's free to play on Steam, though, so not technically a purchase

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • All of the must have DLCs for Borderlands 2 since it was (or maybe it still is) on a massive sale. Tiny Tina, Mr Torque, Sir Hammerlock, the level cap increases, and of course the Mechromancer pack to finally complete the lineup of Vault Hunters. I might do an Anarchy Gaige as well when i have the time to fully enjoy the content that I've been desperately needing after reaching almost 400 hours in Pandora.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • Pre-ordered Xenoverse 2, and I even managed to talk myself out of the collector's edition this time!

Spoiler:

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • Just pre-ordered xenoverse 2 for the ps4 aswell as pokemon sun.
    Went ahead and got the collectors for xenoverse, could not resist.

Back