• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roast the Pokémon Trainer above

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Second time I see her in here today. You all want to get the poor girl roasted...

Good :)

Acerola

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Honestly I should've done the forehead joke with her instead of Maxie, that horrifying hairdo begs for it

Silver

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Taking my teammate's advice, I will say the following:
    "Silver? More like poopoohead!"

Prof Elm

Years
    I don't think he even has a team, which is roast-worthy on it's own, but appearance wise he's also pretty boring.

Chili from the Striaton City gym trio?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    You gotta try hard to make me prefer the male protagonist over the female one in this franchise, good job!

Miror B.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    How has she not been blown away like her own Drifblim with that poofy dress? She needs a classy upgrade, and fast!

Elesa?

Years
    Just because you're an electric type gym leader doesn't mean you have to wear yellow, ya know?
    Also stop spamming Volt Switch so much.

Gladion ?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Honestly, she and Leon deserve each other. She sasses him, then spends most of the game rambling on and on about nothing! She also needs a kid's help to figure out the revised history of the region for crying out loud! No wonder why her Gran was hesitant to pass the torch to her. If it hadn't been for us, she wouldn't even have it.

Winona?

Back