• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
  • New screens for Pokémon Chaos where I've changed one of the caves you travel through to make it longer and more interesting and added a dependent event where you and your rival (one of) travel through.

go_together_1_by_rayquaza_dot-d7nm16q.png

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    output_3nkxsz_by_glitchdoodles-d7nooz1.gif
    (also, is my sig pic)
    Something I'm making in Game Maker, it's a Zelda/Action RPG styled game, laying as a private soldier hired by the king to perform tasks no one needs to know of.
    And like usual leads to some bad doo doo.

BadSamaritan

Gone Fishin'
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2023

Looks absolutely awesome! Granted I'm probably one of very few 3D enthusiasts on these boards, but I would jump for joy at the prospect of being able to have essentials in 3D.

Even as is, I really hope you're able to work out all the kinks and get it to where you want it. Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    New screens for Pokémon Chaos where I've changed one of the caves you travel through to make it longer and more interesting and added a dependent event where you and your rival (one of) travel through.

I really like the traines bright colors.
    But i would add some little rocks/stones instead of the big one on the left map.

TheWanap

Developing: Pokemon: Cursed Time
    Years
  • Here's a screenshot of my project: Pokemon Cursed Time. I'm been a bit inactive with it, mostly because my computer isn't as good as before, and that's why I'm getting a new pc during this summer.

qRGI8CB.png

(see my deviantart for more stuff below)
    Please leave some feedback, thanks!

Edit: Changed trees and the sand path.

Last edited:

Rayquaza.

Years
  • Here's a screenshot of my project: Pokemon Cursed Time. I'm been a bit inactive with it, mostly because my computer isn't as good as before, and that's why I'm getting a new pc during this summer.

HIKCGVn.png

(see my deviantart for more stuff below)
    Please leave some feedback, thanks!

Looks awesome. It looks better (graphically) than most of the stuff I've seen around here recently.

Lenin_

"The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant. I
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2016
    LLcQGBg.gif

Made this for my xy version :p

Rayquaza.

Years
  • LLcQGBg.gif

Made this for my xy version :p

I think you mean 'ripped' not 'made' since it's from the real X and Y.

Been doing a couple of graphical improvements here & there, decided to minorly edit the party script and bumped up the graphics for the party screen a tad...

summary_screen_by_rayquaza_dot-d7pxmb3.png

Lenin_

"The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant. I
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2016
    I think you mean 'ripped' not 'made' since it's from the real X and Y.

Been doing a couple of graphical improvements here & there, decided to minorly edit the party script and bumped up the graphics for the party screen a tad...

summary_screen_by_rayquaza_dot-d7pxmb3.png

I actaally kind of like it, but the white border around the non-selected pokemon is kinda bright.

Fu5m8H7.png

Took me quite some time, dont mind these two:
    FyEaxMl.png

Still working on them.

Feedback appreciated!

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
    Years
  • I actaally kind of like it, but the white border around the non-selected pokemon is kinda bright.

Fu5m8H7.png

Took me quite some time, dont mind these two:
    FyEaxMl.png

Still working on them.

Feedback appreciated!

It's a bad rip. The quality of the pictures, while poor around the edges, is still higher definition than the rest of the image, ie, the text. You should use the actual ingame image as a reference, and make it yourself. It's all very simple and easy enough to make, but as is, it's pretty choppy.

Rayquaza.

Years
  • The next thing on my "to update" list was the summary screens so I decided to give the graphics a bit of a facelift and slightly changed the text positioning:

Spoiler:

More info here.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
    Years
  • I know, on my Da I did explain that that one is slightly mocked-up because the script for page 2 is really difficult to decipher whereas all the others are plain-as-day.

Didn't see that, regardless, changing the color entirely or just adjusting the shading of it would fix it, there isn't a need to adjust the text color - that is unless you want to change them, in which case I look forward to seeing what you do next.

Aside from that, it looks very nice

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
    Years
  • The next thing on my "to update" list was the summary screens so I decided to give the graphics a bit of a facelift and slightly changed the text positioning:

Spoiler:

More info here.

Shift the move type icons from the Learned Moves page down a few units. They clip the upper edge of the box they are in.

Rayquaza.

Years
  • Just thought I'd post my most recent tile bump here to get feedback. See if you can spot the difference (between this one and the one in my sig).

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back