• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
  • Recently been overhauling the graphics in my game. This includes my town map:

town__map_small_by_rayquaza_dot-d848xb2.png

More infor here.

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
    Years
  • It looks really great, curious what tricks will be there :D Great Work.

A little screen from route 111 in my game.

route_111_by_venom12314-d8492y2.png

Looks good, try adding some rocks around the map though. Will make better use of the blank spaces.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • That looks sick bro. If they are animated can we see a video of it?

Thanks! Sadly, my computer is a bit awful and doesn't record video all that well. However, there is a playable demo here. You need the Unity player.

If anyone has any comments about the game itself, maybe we could continue the conversation in the game's thread. :)

It's made with an Xbox controller in mind, but it works with mouse and keyboard.

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
    Years
  • Here to show off the newest screenshot of my game Crimson Skies, this is the entrance to the Ying-Yang temple. Credits to fashayshay for the recolor and hek_el_grande for the Reshiram/Zekrom walls (I also need help getting Groudon/Kyogre walls, and Xerneas/Yveltal walls, so if you want to help message me)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    pokemon_crystal_rain_hd_and_release_date__by_venom12314-d866b03.png

So last time i decided to release a Crystal Rain HD. I have real sentiment to this game because it was my first game i ever completed, and i wanted to release it, and it will come! I still have few things to do, i need remake a kanto gyms, and few caves also i need to fix items list. So not much left! And soon i will present a features of that game, so you need to wait a little time :P
    For release date it will come this year on christmas 24-12-2014.

Black Eternity

Lord of Eternity
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2016
    You sir have gained my curiosity, the last time I have played 2nd gen was a FireRed hack
    called Liquid Crystal. Any news on this being compatible with RMXP Android?

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
    Years
  • Working on AWAKE. Added a mockup health bar and the overworld sprites for a stray dog.

Spoiler:

Edit: Working on implementing a menu system now:
    Spoiler:

Apologies for the large screenshots; I wasn't quite in the mood to resize them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2016
    I've been working on a game in an mmo fashion with the rmx-os, which I prefer not to name. I made this joking around the other day and thought I would share it.

4WCS1FQ.gif

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2022
    Spoiler:

New custom battle UI. I'm pretty happy with the battleboxes but the commands section I'm less sure about. Thoughts?

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
    Years
  • Not really a screenshot, but a prototype that isn't going to ever see its own thread on PC: [Linky]

Short of it is that I wanted to play around with Unity's wheel colliders a bit and tried making a quick drive-around of a Mario Kart Double Dash track, Mushroom City.

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
    Years
  • Been continuing work on Pokémon Chaos, tweeking graphics and scripts a bit to get them to my liking.

Spoiler:
    My main gripe is that your visuals for the different GUI areas are extremely inconsistent - the wood grain on the touch screen in the overworld, the glass-paned window for dialog compared to the inset metal for battle text, the haphazard placement of.. some sort of gradient(assuming some sort of faction or alignment tracking), the running shoes, and "CHECK" which I'm assuming either lets me pay my outstanding balance at the restaurant or examine my Pokemon, and the smooth gradient on only one half of the poke ball on your touch screen. Individually, each element looks great, though, so really just work on the consistency a smidge.

Years
  • New version of the Trainer Card screen from Pokémon Chaos.

Spoiler:

More info here.

Feedback is much appreciated.

I really like your badges. Two things though.
    1: It seems like you're really under-utilizing your space. You've got about 1/3 a screen there just blank, so it feels empty.
    2: The "back" looks really weird with the letters being the same color as the background, and the outline doesn't distinguish it enough. Try a thicker outline, or a different font color.

Just my two cents

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back