• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So All of Our Avatars Walk Into a Bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
    i feel like a love story is going on thought meerfall still in confusement about the pockets. "mithos do you want me to beat him up?" said meerfall. but the only reason meerfall want to beat up the doctor is so then she can steal him coat of unlimited items... and the rather tasty celery stick

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    The Doctor started to pet Meerfall. "You don't want to beat me up," he said, "I think that's considered rather discourteous on this planet. Even if it isn't, I personally would object to it."

TheRkyeet

Member of the GGs
    Years
    Combo glides in, taking the top of the door frame off with him, music pounding from his boom box.
    He orders a pint of Asahi, and then, after some thought, five more.
    It had been a tiring day.
    He regards The Doctor, Meerfall and Mithos, then rolls over to them.
    'Yo! Whose been to Tokyo?'

MeerFall

Years
    "never been to tokyo but i have recently been to unvoa" replied meerfall then turned to the doctor "I think everyone should fight then at least i might get a better opponent..."

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2011
    Mithos looked at the Doctor with a deadpan face. Did he really think he needed company? He waited until Meerfall spoke, though not answering his question as he simply sipped his tea instead. "I'll do what I want myself," he then muttered.

It was not a moment later when Cosmo was at their table. Mithos looked at him. Great, another person. And this one might be a human.

"..."

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2011
    Mithos couldn't help but smirk slightly. "You think you're stronger than him?" He asked, whist sipping his tea. Yes, he quite remembers watching Iris' hair get a hole in it.

Years
    A Shiny Espeon struts in and thinks to itself "Oh, my. Look at all the bipeds here. Maybe I'll go charm one with my good looks. But which one?" The Espeon surveys the room, looking for a sucker biped to swindle charm, twitching his tail in the process.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Cathal Smyth walks in, and sits down quietly, pondering on possibilities for a new song idea in the corner, eyeing up the events around him...

TheRkyeet

Member of the GGs
    Years
    Combo feels a little disappointed that no-one was taking offense at his ridiculously loud music. However, a small mutated-looking creature had asked to fight him. He just smirks and... Wait, did it just insult me? That's it! The pathetic little creature is going to... What the hell is that? a green, two-tailed cat? What? He's used to weirdness, but retreats to the mysterious guy in the corner. "Yo, man, what's up in this place?"

nm legend

Years
    Politoed walks in ................ then walks out with a nice pretty lil thang......time for that good good baby

Years
    Espeon is wondering why the heck one of the bipeds had recoiled upon making eye contact with it. Figuring it's just that the biped couldn't handle Espeon's svelte and charming appearance, it continues to survey the room, looking for more interesting individuals.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2011
    Mithos simply rolled his eyes at Meerfall at that point. Rather than trying to 'comply' (if he could even call it that) with the Pokemon, he simply took another bite on his sandwich, before glancing at the Green Espeon. It's color didn't strike him as weird, because he's seen other Green animals before.

"Hn..."

MeerFall

Years
    "what?" meerfall said looking confuesed at mitho "I CAN BEAT HIM!" shouted meerfall "its not like he is well trained now is he?"

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2011
    "Are we talking about the Doctor, or something else?" Mithos questioned, before releasing a sigh. "Say what you want. If you get killed, it's not my fault."

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Donald Duck walks in and screams at the top of his lungs.

He then walks out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back